Plattym3

Quest #185 - Suppose Sometime 11 Switch Ships

What month will DQXIS be released?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Posted (edited)

I'm going to start all 3 new quests today with the same disclaimer: sorry all that really enjoyed all the quests here at the Den. Real life and other responsibilities have kept me from keeping the quests as lively as they used to be. I can still get a lot of these fun preorder & purchase & predicting ones up though.  Let's take a look!

Easy to participate in this one.  You've got until the end of April to predict when DQXI S will be released on Nintendo Switch in North America.  Choose a month & maybe you'll be the owner of a new shiny badge!

Edited by Plattym3

I'm going for October, hoping it will be a birthday present for me :)

Kuzco.gif

I'm going with September since I'm going by how Nintendo handled Dragon Quest VII's release date outside of Japan. But of course, I could be wrong.

For the time being I’ll go with October.

Congratulations to the 3 people who guessed September as the releasing month since Nintendo announced today Dragon Quest XI S will be released on 27 September 2019!

D8yvAttWkAECcXz.thumb.jpg.cdcb21b3fcf9082b5c37e6ac0ad129c7.jpg

Damn it. I KNEW I should have switched (bah-dum tssh) my vote to September. Rats.

• Like 1

Forgot I had this running.  It should have ended in April, I had it set to do that.  So, I can't even see results.  All I see is "

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results.

2 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

Forgot I had this running.

Lol like every other contest running at the moment.

4 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

Forgot I had this running.  It should have ended in April, I had it set to do that.  So, I can't even see results.  All I see is "

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results.

Here you go, looks like I can still see them.

september.png

Lol like every other contest running at the moment.
There are others?
Here you go, looks like I can still see them.
spacer.png
Perfect! Thanks, congrats to those 3!

1 hour ago, Plattym3 said:

There are others?

I don’t think either the quotes or screenshots contests for XI ever went to the voting round.

I don’t think either the quotes or screenshots contests for XI ever went to the voting round.
It's 2019 in the United States, everybody got a participation badge and we left it at that.

1 hour ago, Plattym3 said:

It's 2019 in the United States, everybody got a participation badge and we left it at that.

Honestly I’m cool with badges like that. I don’t think we should eliminate contests where we vote and have a single (or tiered) winner(s), but for stuff like submitting quotes or screenshots, those should be ones everyone can earn at least one badge. If someone gets two for submitting and a special one for winning the votes, great.

• Like 1