Quest #183 - Score Some Switch 11S - Pre-order & Purchase

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A question in the amazon comments brings to light my only hesitation, is there a possibility of a collectors edition that hasn't been announced yet? Cause if so I have to hold out for that haha.

They originally had my package slated for delivery on Tuesday (so much for Prime 1 or 2 day delivery), but it got switched to tomorrow thanks to me ordering something else yesterday that was arriving

My switch with dqxi, now in the right thread! Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Posted Images

Just received Dragon Quest XI S from Amazon. Can't wait to get stuck into it!IMG_20190927_163047.thumb.jpg.c9b0aa549aa82d956b070bcf61319f07.jpg

Edited by Dakhil
  • Like 1

I bought it today, so I want that 2nd badge! :P

71299021_10162427587655046_8442969319461093376_o.jpg

4 minutes ago, RyuKisargi said:

I bought it today, so I want that 2nd badge! :P

71299021_10162427587655046_8442969319461093376_o.jpg

You need your name in the screenshot mattCraft.

Rocks fall. Everyone dies.

You can see MattCraft at the top-right. :E

Screenshot (34).png

1 hour ago, RyuKisargi said:

Rocks fall. Everyone dies.

Especially Tellah. Poor old guy died from casting Meteor.

• Like 1

Sorry it's sideways6dd42eee75cb629418de500d95b05b7a.jpg

Just waiting for my copy. I have it coming through a local business so it won't get here until Monday but that's okay. I don't plan on playing right away anyways.
I'm surprisingly going to get 10 hours in this weekend. But I do need to set it aside next week & finish Ni No Kuni. It grew on me despite the combat, the White Witch tacked on content will keep it a 4/5 or make me go with my initial 3.5/5 thought.
3 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Especially Tellah. Poor old guy died from casting Meteor.

You spoony bandit! Stay away from my daughter!

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Plattym3 said:
18 hours ago, DrippySlimeStar said:
Just waiting for my copy. I have it coming through a local business so it won't get here until Monday but that's okay. I don't plan on playing right away anyways.

I'm surprisingly going to get 10 hours in this weekend. But I do need to set it aside next week & finish Ni No Kuni. It grew on me despite the combat, the White Witch tacked on content will keep it a 4/5 or make me go with my initial 3.5/5 thought.

It's pretty awkward how they introduce her like...good job beating the guy we've been talking about the whole game how about another villain!

21 minutes ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

It's pretty awkward how they introduce her like...good job beating the guy we've been talking about the whole game how about another villain!

The original DS game ends with the Djinn I believe. Should start this tonight and see the awkwardness progress!

I will say the story (which in the middle was quite meh, just typical JRPG go to towns & solve problems) got really good again at the end. I was wondering if it'd get as good as the beginning again. I think it did!

Edited by Plattym3

Still better than Final Fantasy IX...

”Alright, we beat Kuja and save the wor-“

”Sup losers, name’s Necron. I’m the final boss.”

”....Wait, WHAT?!”

I love FF9, but they just drop Necron on you out of nowhere.

1 hour ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Still better than Dragon Quest 2...

”Alright, we beat Hargon and saved the wor-“

”Sup losers, name’s Malroth. I’m the final boss.”

”....Wait, WHAT?!”

I love DQ2, but they just drop Malroth on you out of nowhere.

Or...

54 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

Or...

They did change that in later releases. The game mentions Hargon is trying to resurrect Malroth in newer translations. I think the NES original is the only version where Malroth just came right out of nowhere.

They did change that in later releases. The game mentions Hargon is trying to resurrect Malroth in newer translations. I think the NES original is the only version where Malroth just came right out of nowhere.
Interesting. I recall all the times I played on NES more than my GBC or mobile days. Guess I do need DQ2 Switch.

EVERYONE UP TO THIS POINT I'VE GOT THE NAMES SAVED!!!

Quest #183:
Preorder: Woodus, Plattym3, Tiael, Dakhil, AustNerevar, DrippySlimeStar, wiregu, Twinkie, YangustheLegendaryBandit, heorotlinea, mysticshadow73

Purchase: YangustheLegendaryBandit, Twinkie, Plattym3, Woodus, Dakhil, Tiael, RyuKisargi, AustNerevar

I can't remember what my name displays as. I swear my login is different from my display and I think what it displays on Tapatalk as may be different as well. But here is my proof.acfd1d05291037c9fd69e0a91596a114.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk