Plattym3

Quest #183 - Score Some Switch 11S - Pre-order & Purchase

Posted (edited)

I'm going to start all 3 new quests today with the same disclaimer: sorry all that really enjoyed all the quests here at the Den. Real life and other responsibilities have kept me from keeping the quests as lively as they used to be. I can still get a lot of these fun preorder & purchase ones up though.  Let's take a look!

Hey there Legendary Heroes of .... well, wherever you're from!
DQXIS is available for preorder for Nintendo Switch!!

image.png

This is going to be a 2 part Quest. Get yourself 2 shiny badges for #1 preordering Dragon Quest XI S and #2 actually purchasing Dragon Quest XI S.  You'll get one badge now when you preorder and one badge later this year when you show us you actually bought it!!

The first part, preordering Dragon Quest XI S, starts now and runs through the day before the release date (whenever that will be).
After that date, this topic will stay open and the opportunity for a the B badge will be there for a couple months.  I anticipate doing a badge round-up about once a month.  So, if you've posted proof, wait a bit for your badge.  We'll get you!  Better yet, hound me! 

If you're ordering from Amazon anyway, help support the Den and click here to order!

What you need as proof for preorder:
1. A picture of a printed receipt from GameStop or your favorite brick & mortar retailer with the date you preordered it and your username clearly shown. Your username must be written on something, not digitally added after the picture.
2. A picture of your screen or email showing that you preordered it online. Again, put your username on a sticky note to show us YOU purchased it. You can blur out any personal info if you'd like. 

What you need as proof for purchase:
1. A picture of the physical copy of the game with some sort of proof it's yours (like a sticky note with your Den name on it). Or if it's a download, show the screen on your Switch with your Den username somewhere on it (or as your character name).

Clear? I hope so. Just post them here to earn your badges and we'll let you know if it's not enough proof! 

Topic changes from accepting preorder pictures to showing purchase pictures on the release date.

Edited by Plattym3

A question in the amazon comments brings to light my only hesitation, is there a possibility of a collectors edition that hasn't been announced yet? Cause if so I have to hold out for that haha.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, qwetroop said:

A question in the amazon comments brings to light my only hesitation, is there a possibility of a collectors edition that hasn't been announced yet? Cause if so I have to hold out for that haha.

There's always the chance. No worries, this will be here waiting until you hear!

• Like 1

Here is mine

021737123c7ac4d9c6188c05218c0d78.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted (edited)

And for additional funsies, you can see my pre-orders for Persona Q2 Collector's Edition and Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age on Switch, this one is for Platty!

image1.JPG

Edited by Tiael

tenor.gif

Unless Nintendo decides to release a special Dragon Quest XI S bundle too tempting to ignore.

259780861_DQXIDQB2Pre-Orders(Amazon).thumb.jpg.362c2ee82157b9d03de4a4fe2689a716.jpg

On 4/11/2019 at 8:56 PM, Tiael said:

And for additional funsies, you can see my pre-orders for Persona Q2 Collector's Edition and Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age on Switch, this one is for Platty!

image1.JPG

Reading down that page like:

:wuvwuv:

:kiss:

:overjoyed2:

🖕👎

Got my PQ2 pre-ordered too. db68137af14500ef1c74c6d7ad08d088.jpg

And done!586d94b2502d94fa990d048514344d0a.jpg

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

0716191148_Film3.jpg

• Like 1

I actually didn't wait until the final week this time!

WWhxNvp.jpg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

didn't know this contest was on, here's my pre-order :wink:DQXIS_Preorder.thumb.png.bd1c5a8122d651802b6ad13602092db8.png

Edited by wiregu

Got my copy pre-ordered. I used the Den Amazon Link so hopefully some money from my purchase will go to supporting the Den.

196C8DA2-F4DF-421A-AC61-0FF47A572FCD.thumb.jpeg.29e7e31def707e40268724e3391e8ae3.jpeg

• Like 1

DQ11 in two modes on Switch? Yes, please!

65467608_DQ11SwitchPreorder.thumb.png.d8bf6807322d5020428a309294d3be40.png

• Like 1