Sign in to follow this  
jetsaito

Flowers and Chocolates for Easter

Didn't see any topics about this, but it seems like I can connect and play just fine without having any VPN active on my computer.

Several of us know, but we haven't been advertising it because we don't know if it was intentional and we don't want to draw attention to it.

Players in the US have been able to connect without a VPN.  Players in Canada are still blocked.

We don't know about other countries.  We also don't know if it's going to stay gone.  This happened once before and it came back after 3 weeks.

At least for right now, my suggestion would be to mostly discuss it privately with people.

Inevitably word is going to get out, but it will be better if it gets out gradually rather than having a sudden surge of foreign players rush onto the game; a bright neon sign declaring that someone forgot to lock the door.

Honestly, we should have @woodus delete this thread entirely. I may take advantage of this opportunity, though.

Honestly, we should have@woodus delete this thread entirely. I may take advantage of this opportunity, though.
Edited the title. Shhhh

Nice to know. Not sure if I should get rid of my aws vpn....

The lift of the ban is on twitter now, so we could probably rename this topic back.

2 hours ago, Woodus said:

The lift of the ban is on twitter now, so we could probably rename this topic back.

Wait, it’s mentioned in an official capacity or it’s just being talked about on Twitter?

Just being talked about, but it will get more views there than it will here is what I meant I guess

Yeeeeeeeeah, sorry about that. To be fair, I heard about the lift from another friend of mines and got too excited.

3 hours ago, Imutone said:

Yeeeeeeeeah, sorry about that. To be fair, I heard about the lift from another friend of mines and got too excited.

I saw yours, but there have been plenty others as well :)

This whole thing is like some sort of speak easy. Gotta keep a low profile by disguising it an ordinary neighborhood pet shop. The folks at SE will never suspect a thing that way.

• Like 1

This whole thing is like some sort of speak easy. Gotta keep a low profile by disguising it an ordinary neighborhood pet shop. The folks at SE will never suspect a thing that way.
So you're implying I need to change the topic title to "Former Japan-only sake brand available import tax free"?
  • Like 1

Sounds like people's accounts are getting flagged for playing in the USA on PC now...? I was just connected on Switch though with no issues.

I guess we'll see what the deal is when the current maintenance period is over.