RyuKisargi

So, looking to get this soon... (Switch)

Is it more of a Minecraft-style construction game, or is it a Minecraft-style adventure game?

I'm fine with either, because I've been wanting to get this for awhile, just wanting some pre-options really.

Is it more of a Minecraft-style construction game, or is it a Minecraft-style adventure game?

I'm fine with either, because I've been wanting to get this for awhile, just wanting some pre-options really.
It leans more toward and adventure because you have set goals for each chapter and you have definite limits set on what you can do. The free play mode doesn't have these limits aftee you've unlocked everything though.

It's definitely distinct enough to be a different experience from Minecraft.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

It’s definitely more adventure based. You have goals for each chapter thanks to the various townsfolk, and you’re free to customize your city designs thanks to pre-set designs you find/earn and/or with whatever stuff you want to. For example, I put random palm trees in the chapter 2 town next to the watering hole I had to make.

Builders is well worth getting.

And there is a sandbox mode called terra incognita that just lets you mine and build, no story elements there.

Now to find a cartridge if I can.