Shadow Kunoichi

What's New With You?

Well, my feels took a hit tonight. Looks like this Devil's Day will be even worse than normal. At least in the past my parents got me a game to distract me. Maybe I can pick up a shift that day to ruin other people's days.

Well, you could get Majora's Masks 3D if you have the money to spend. It could be your "distraction" on that day after or before work.

I can't afford it. And I just remembered I have to go to the bank that day. I think I'll kick life in the teeth

Well, my feels took a hit tonight. Looks like this Devil's Day will be even worse than normal. At least in the past my parents got me a game to distract me. Maybe I can pick up a shift that day to ruin other people's days.

Well, you could get Majora's Masks 3D if you have the money to spend. It could be your "distraction" on that day after or before work.
I can't afford it. And I just remembered I have to go to the bank that day. I think I'll kick life in the teeth

Don't forget the bat to break its shins.

Don't forget the bat to break its shins.

Thanks for reminding me. I'll also take back a bunch of lemons too, so send them to me and I'll happily return them.

Just got an idea for a suit. I'll print off a bunch of comics and make a suit out of them. Genius!

Burn life's house down... WITH THE LEMONS!

More snow today. 15 inches is the estimation. We might get another storm Thursday too. There's a very good chance I don't go to school at all this week.

Took a mental health day from work. Last week was terrible, so I just gave myself a three day weekend. The wife was happy I could come have lunch with her.

Besides that, just wrapped up Shinovi Versus today. Got the last few trophies I cared to get, since some trophies are just stupid. Guess I'll take another swing at Borderlands 2.

First day at the car wash went well. I need some practice obviously, but I didn't actually do as bad as I thought. Starting tomorrow, I'm on the payroll.

Tomorrow is also my graduation picture. I'll need to locate my shirt and tie. Not sure why they have people where it if you have to wear the cloak thingy in your photos (they do both with and without, but only the ones with are the ones people care about)

My computer has a virus, so I don't want to put any personal information on it. Local library has free computer use, but it's limited to two hours a day. I used that time to work on job applications and such, but I'm not write done. I could use my iPhone/iPad, but that's a pain in a**. I think I'll just wait until I fix my computer tonight to do any more. For now, I'll submit the paper apps I have, submit some resumes, and then head home.

I remember my other computer having that problem(it actually had Spyware and such on it when my sister lent it to me).

Hatred levels increasing. Only a little longer before I lose it.

I need to talk to a few of my friends. I have inquiries to make on various topics. I'm hoping my suspicions are false on one matter and true on the other. If not, then you can expect some interesting posts to say the least.

Yikes. Hoping for the best for you. You could use some breaks!

Yikes. Hoping for the best for you. You could use some breaks!

I almost managed one, but was just a few days late. But, there is still a glimmer of hope. Got a group of friends who happened to also be employed who would be willing to split the cost of a place and we have a few options right now. Wish me luck.

Wow. I got called a...(well, since I don't know if we can say the word or not on here, but it's a rude word meaning gay) TWICE tonight when playing Smash Bros on Wii U. Both guys switched their nicknames to URAF(you get the idea) and another similar to that after I fought them a few times. The first one was definitely salty I beat his Peach and Diddy Kong, where as the other was just a camp happy Villager who beat me twice cause of his shenanigans. Some people, I tell ya...

When I think about playing anonymous gamers online it always reminds me of my experiences playing Quake in college and then Halo, after college, which leads me to the following classic Penny Arcade:

See upper right panel:

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2001/06/11/the-sucking-denouement

Oh boy job search stories....

I had a guy ask me if I wanted to get married and what gender I was planning on getting married too. Pretty sure you're not allowed to do that. Needless to say I wasn't interested in that place anymore.

Work today was busier than yesterday. But, I managed to survive. It went by fast once the people started coming in.

My grad photos were today. I made the photographer laugh. I'd say that is a win.

• Upvote 1

Feeling really lonely. Not like I don't have I have any friends, but I just feel... Empty. I think I need a girlfriend, but that's not likely to happen any time soon. I don't know any single girls around my age.

Well, there IS one girl, but I think I'm waaaaaaaaaaay deep in the friend zone with her. And honestly, I'm not sure I want to be more than friends with her. I think it would just be awkward. The suckiest part about that us that if we weren't already super good friends, she's totally the kind of girl I'm into.

Edited by Erdrick The Hero

Feeling really lonely. Not like I don't have I have any friends, but I just feel... Empty. I think I need a girlfriend, but that's not likely to happen any time soon. I don't know any single girls around my age.

Well, there IS one girl, but I think I'm waaaaaaaaaaay deep in the friend zone with her. And honestly, I'm not sure I want to be more than friends with her. I think it would just be awkward. The suckiest part about that us that if we weren't already super good friends, she's totally the kind of girl I'm into.

I know the feeling. In fact, I'm in the exact same position as you. But I won't give up and neither should you.

I had a guy ask me if I wanted to get married and what gender I was planning on getting married too. Pretty sure you're not allowed to do that. Needless to say I wasn't interested in that place anymore.

That's creepy. I've never had that asked of me in any interviews I've had.

Agreed, I think you should just take it easy and keep getting better and better as friends until it just happens.

I've pretty much achieved the limit to my friendship with my friend. I guess we can only enter the romantic area now.

Following rehearsal today, I came home aaaand... there was no dinner. I foraged around and found some questionable spaghetti. Still ate it though.

@Erdrick, if you're feeling lonely, having a girlfriend isn't going to help much. The point of a girlfriend/boyfriend is you date them because you genuinely like them, you don't seek one out for the sake of having one, romantic feelings should happen naturally. Fretting about not having one is only going to make you think being in a relationship is tied to your self-worth, which it isn't.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, that's essentially Chris-chan's attitude. God put Chris-chan on this earth to turn people's lives around, so if you ever find yourself relating to him, do the exact opposite.

Oh no, I didn't mean I would date just anybody. It's gotta be special, which is why I still, to this day, have never had a girlfriend. Back in high school, I could have dated many girls. I mean, I wasn't this "stud" that could be with any girl I wanted, but there were many girls that showed interest. But I didn't feel a connection with any of them, and a lot of them were... Not the kind of girls that I'd trust in a relationship, either. But none of the girls that I was interested in wanted anything to do with me. (Except one, but she got sick of waiting for me and moved on before I got the guts to ask her out... Damn am I stupid.)

That's creepy. I've never had that asked of me in any interviews I've had.

The dude made me hella uncomfortable. Adding salt to the wound is the only offer I got so far was from that guy and he was aggressive, probably because he really liked my GPA. I told him I needed a day, but he wasn't having it.

Anyway, another interesting story... a place wants me to purchase a 50$ ebook and read it before taking me in for an interview. Uh what. Maybe if I was offered the job I'd consider it but I'm gonna spend that money for something I'd otherwise never use just for a chance to interview.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

'Twas a cold and snowy day and all through the town, creatures were stirring. Except very few came in today, so it was a little slow. I also may have gotten frost bite on my fingers. Oops.

One of my inquiries lead to a desirable response. Now to get the other one done.