Shadow Kunoichi

What's New With You?

What's a lolcow?

A cow that laughs. Perhaps it chortles...

Actually I'm curious about that too. I've never heard of a lolcow.

What's a lolcow?

1406613871766.jpg

What's a lolcow?

1406613871766.jpg

Thanks for the nightmares, Demo. Just...just what the f(rench toast)?

What's a lolcow?

1406613871766.jpg

Thanks for the nightmares, Demo. Just...just what the f(rench toast)?

First image I got when I Googled lolcow. The results here were worth it

A lolcow is a crazy person on the internet you can always count on for a good laugh.

A lolcow is a crazy person on the internet you can always count on for a good laugh.

I associate lol with people typing that and not even cracking a smile. To me, a lolcow would be an overweight person who doesn't smile, but likes their online acquaintences to think they're making huge laughing sounds often.

I don't lol as much as I salts.

You know, smile a little then stop.

Slept in late today. Last time I'll be able to do that for a while. Sleep, how will I miss thee.

Tonight, after my rehearsal, I'm going out to dinner as a celebration of of my job. So far it is just me and my one girl friend. If I didn't know better, I'd swear it might be a... nah.

You enjoy it buddy.

Now I'm feeling lonely again... I don't even know any single women...

• Upvote 1

So, one of my managers up and quit on Friday. It wasn't a two week notice either, it was an immediate notice. The other managers are really confused about it, and so am I. I've worked with said manager a lot the last few weeks, and she didn't seem bothered or annoyed with work or about any of us employees. Honestly I'm pretty shocked about it, and I have a bad feeling this is going to cause a bit of a domino affect. I'll miss working with her too, as she was a nice woman to work with who was easy to get along with.

You enjoy it buddy.

Now I'm feeling lonely again... I don't even know any single women...

Look on the bright side of things. In a week you can buy discounted chocolate. Besides, this isn't the same girl who I've had dinner with before. I don't even know what this is. It was supposed to be a group thing, but so far nobody else is coming to my knowledge.

Um, life hit me like a ton of bricks. Decided to drop by because I miss this place. :overjoyed2:

Um, life hit me like a ton of bricks. Decided to drop by because I miss this place. :overjoyed2:

Hit back!

Hope things go easier soon.

Kame...hame...FALCON PUNCH!! Err... Yo. Welcome back for now.

So, I'll be having dinner alone tonight. My sister's visiting our grandma, and my parents are going on a date.

So, I'll be having dinner alone tonight. My sister's visiting our grandma, and my parents are going on a date.

You can't go with her?

I'll hang around. My disappearance was largely due to going back to school/working. Now I'm looking for work though and have been exhausted traveling all around Maryland for interviews and I still have one next week which is pretty far.

So yeah, just exhausted.

Edited by Fates

Oh, dear...

I have just learned of a lolcow that associates himself with Dragon Quest. Spreads communist propaganda amongst other things.

ron3fvuov.gif

Not sure I want to know who.

Some people are also just shits and up and quit.

Dwaine (sort of) hit the nail on the head.  She did have a reason that she told the other managers about (which I was then told about by the head manager since I worked with her last night), but it nevertheless came as a real shock.  I have a feeling as to why she left, but that's her business and not mine. It'll be weird not working with her anymore, but what are you gonna do?

Anyway, I've been editing a few papers this afternoon/early evening for the student writing book.  It's fun when you get to critique the work of others.  :devil:

Just got back from dinner at Boston Pizza. My friends and I (there were 8 of us total) my not be allowed back there for a while. It was a great time.

• Upvote 1

There are always extenuating circumstances, but people walk out all the time. Usually when they don't get exactly what they want when they want it. Buddy of mine had to take double shifts because two people up and walked out. Once upon a time some friends and I were eating at Chili's one weeknight. The crowd was light. The waiter came over and took our orders. It was his first table ever, so we were very friendly and made sure he got it all. We got to talking and realized it had been 30-45 min. A waitress came over and told us the dude flat out walked out! If you respect the establishment and your co-workers, at least give them a heads up before you move on, because there are other people that have to deal with the fallout.

In other news, I twerked for a Russian orthodox preacher this evening. That's always fun.

• Upvote 1

In other news, I twerked for a Russian orthodox preacher this evening. That's always fun.

I enjoy a nice twerk every now and then.

Wow. I got called a...(well, since I don't know if we can say the word or not on here, but it's a rude word meaning gay) TWICE tonight when playing Smash Bros on Wii U. Both guys switched their nicknames to URAF(you get the idea) and another similar to that after I fought them a few times. The first one was definitely salty I beat his Peach and Diddy Kong, where as the other was just a camp happy Villager who beat me twice cause of his shenanigans. Some people, I tell ya...

Well, my feels took a hit tonight. Looks like this Devil's Day will be even worse than normal. At least in the past my parents got me a game to distract me. Maybe I can pick up a shift that day to ruin other people's days.

Well, my feels took a hit tonight. Looks like this Devil's Day will be even worse than normal. At least in the past my parents got me a game to distract me. Maybe I can pick up a shift that day to ruin other people's days.

Well, you could get Majora's Masks 3D if you have the money to spend. It could be your "distraction" on that day after or before work.