It's not just his weight. He's just a mix of bad gamer stereotypes. It's his overall presentation. I've tried watching the guy on a number of occasions and can't understand why this man is worth 10k a month. Patreon in general pisses me off. As someone who works all the damn time, it's maddening to see shitty people mooch more money than I make a month by doing nothing and being $#!&$#!s on Twitter.

Hey... Maybe he's onto something.... Maybe if I rant and rave about games I could get 10k a month... :whoa:

What's that? I'd be booed off stage and not get even a penny? It's a racket I tell ya! :P

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YangustheLegendaryBandit

• eal

• Democrobot

• Plattym3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On my way home I spotted three big dogs. They'd gotten out of their yard and were going on a grand adventure. Didn't want them to get lost or hurt, so I corralled them at a park and loaded them into m

I managed to get all prepped for the upcoming Pokemon tournament. Hoping it goes well this time around. Ex and I have been reconnecting. We both admit to making mistakes last time.

I was checking my Messenger app this morning and found out I won a Cuphead vinyl soundtrack giveaway! The 2nd anniversary of the game was a short while ago, and during the week of the anniversary Stud

Posted Images

Last exam finished. If only I could rest, but I have rehearsal tonight and Science Olympics tomorrow. And I have an appointment on Thursday too. On the flip side, I may have found a place to live for the rest of the semester that doesn't have little kids.

My wife got me a cool shirt - it's got Donkey Kong touching a sideways standing NES controller with a few barrels behind him. I think it's based off a scene in 2001 A Space Odyssey. Either way I love it.

Definitely sounds like A Space Odyssey reference. I have yet to see that movie (along with many others by the director) but I'll get on that at some point.

Had a slow day today. Classes official start back up tomorrow too, so it'll be good to get back into a regular school schedule even if my mind tells me otherwise.

My wife got me a cool shirt - it's got Donkey Kong touching a sideways standing NES controller with a few barrels behind him. I think it's based off a scene in 2001 A Space Odyssey. Either way I love it.

Definitely sounds like A Space Odyssey reference. I have yet to see that movie (along with many others by the director) but I'll get on that at some point.

Had a slow day today. Classes official start back up tomorrow too, so it'll be good to get back into a regular school schedule even if my mind tells me otherwise.

I have no classes until the 2nd. The afternoon of the 2nd to be exact.

Been reading a lovely little manga called A Silent Voice. It's been licensed for publication in the U.S. so I hope it comes out soon. I'm not big on Crunchyroll's manga reader.

Well, for now it looks like I'll be stuck with the little kids. I think I may take my chances on the streets.

Been reading a lovely little manga called A Silent Voice. It's been licensed for publication in the U.S. so I hope it comes out soon. I'm not big on Crunchyroll's manga reader.

I remember reading that a while back. Pretty good series. It's neat to see that it's coming over here.

Speaking of manga, I gotta get back to reading Blood Blockade Battlefront and Hellsing again.

Got invited out to get a smoothie before I go to my Science Olympics meeting. Get this: it was a girl who asked me! And thy plot thickens

• Upvote 1

Got invited out to get a smoothie before I go to my Science Olympics meeting. Get this: it was a girl who asked me! And thy plot thickens

Awesome. Now add a banana so your smoothie thickens.

Had a great date(?) today. We got lost driving in the country. I still made it to Science Olympics at a reasonable time.

Science Olympics? What do in that?

We have to build a tower out of popsicle sticks that can X amount of weight and do a detailed drawing of a flower with all the parts drawn to scale.

I didn't get paid last Friday.  Some error with the bank and my payroll department was the cause.

It was rough coming into work this week, I nearly didn't.  My pay will be arriving this Friday, though.

First day of classes went well, but I nearly fell asleep in my first class. Ironically it was right after the teacher talked about paying attention in class.

• Upvote 1

First day of no classes went swimmingly for me. I was still up earlier than I would have liked to been, but spending it with friends made it better.

Day two of classes. I'm just glad I was able to find the class room for the first one. It's tucked away in the school's library, so I had to go on a "adventure" to find it.

It's weird only having 2 days of classes this week, but things will get into a regular routine next Monday.

Speaking of Monday, I plan on watching the movie Groundhog Day because it will be Groundhog Day and it'll be my half birthday. That's the only way I can remember my half birthday anyway.

I have Science Olympics today, followed by an appointment. These days seem to go by slow and uneventful lately. I wish the weather would make up its mind. We've had above 0 and now we're back to 10 below or more. All in the same 48 hours. If it was nice out I would walk and listen to music more often.

Still waiting for a call for an interview. Not too sure how long to wait before I do the next round of applications.

I have Science Olympics today, followed by an appointment. These days seem to go by slow and uneventful lately. I wish the weather would make up its mind. We've had above 0 and now we're back to 10 below or more. All in the same 48 hours. If it was nice out I would walk and listen to music more often.

Still waiting for a call for an interview. Not too sure how long to wait before I do the next round of applications.

SCIENCE!

I'm at my Science Olympics meeting, but nobody else is here. And I came late. Maybe I'm on set for a low-budget horror film

Had to buy 8 books for one class. I'm up to 20 books in total for all my classes... -_-

Still waiting for a call to do an interview. I guess in the meantime I'll take a nap. (If some could clarify how long I just wait before moving on, that'd be great)

• Woodus changed the title to What's New With You?