Shadow Kunoichi

What's New With You?

Oh, hey. I became a Grandmaster of Gotha without realizing it.

Oh, hey. I became a Grandmaster of Gotha without realizing it.

Congratulations. *plays level up theme*

I went out to Walmart today with my temporary roommate/friend and somehow wound up playing the new Smash Bros for Wii U for 6 hours at my other friend's house.

My friend also bought DQVIII for his iPad. He just cleared the Abbey and got Angelo. So far he enjoys the game despite it not running perfectly all the time.

• Upvote 1

I'm actually enjoying the PS2 version of VIII for the first time since my mom got it in 2005(?)! I ticked a little hack in PCSX2 that decreases disk loading times (it says not recommended, maybe it potentially could cause bugs? I haven't had problems with it so far) and though I still dislike the menu layout, it's playable now! But I probably won't play it tonight, I picked up Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II today because last night I heard Utada's "Sanctuary" and got nostalgic for it (as a kid I'd only borrowed I, and my copy of II -which was the first PS2 game I ever bought with my own money, and one of two that I bought brand new- got stolen).

Xmen 3: The Last Stand was garbage.

There's a post credit sequence at the end of the movie where they show Xavier sitting up in bed, like he willed his particles back together or something. It was so awful that they had to later revert all the unnecessary character deaths in Days of Future Past.

• Upvote 1

Xmen 3: The Last Stand was garbage.

There's a post credit sequence at the end of the movie where they show Xavier sitting up in bed, like he willed his particles back together or something. It was so awful that they had to later revert all the unnecessary character deaths in Days of Future Past.

I believe that the guy who was in the bed was the same guy who they were talking about earlier in the film when Charles was showing his class that video. As for being garbage, I would say that it is a step above garbage.

I'm still waiting for them to fix all the unnecessary plot holes and timeline issues that happened after First Class.

I'm still waiting for them to fix all the unnecessary plot holes and timeline issues that happened after First Class.

There's quite a few of them. Any in particular that bothered you?

I went to see the new Hobbit movie for the second time. I really wish it was spring time. Then I could actually enjoy the outside world.

Just bought the full soundtrack to Persona Q thanks to some of my Christmas money. Damn my love of video game music and for Shoji Meguro's work, but it'll be awesome having a copy of the full OST to enjoy anywhere when it arrives.

I also have all of tomorrow off from work or anything else, so it'll be nice to kick back and do whatever tickles my fancy. Lots of dungeon crawling if I had to guess!

Deciding on whether or not to return.

I would say you should or at least when you can

Duh. He obviously has a crush on you.

Deciding on whether or not to return.

I would say you should or at least when you can

May I ask why?
May I ask a counter question? Why shouldn't you return or at the very least pop in when possible? I personally like having different members around the site, new or otherwise.

Because many, if not all, of us consider you a friend.

Because many, if not all, of us consider you a friend.

This.

I know it is a wee bit early, but who amongst us has plans for New Years?

I don't know who you are exactly Lily, but going off of what others have been saying you're a missed member of the Den. So, why not consider coming back, even just a quick pop in every once and awhile, to see the people who miss you.

Would your hesitation to return have something to do with that troll that targeted you a few years ago when he was spamming the Den with gross images, Lily?

Got another follower on Tumblr. Slowly making progress.

I never witnessed the incident, but I remember hearing about it. If i remember correctly, JessicaAlbert13 also left thanks to the incident (wish she'd pop back in too). Also if I remember correctly, the troll is gone. Please stick around!

There were a few trolls in the past few years. I think the one you're referring to that made JessicaAlbert13 leave came after the one that attacked Princess Lily. If I remember correctly, I believe the person who went after JessicaAlbert13 knew her personally.

This is the first I've heard of any sort of incident. Must've been pretty serious by the sounds of it.

Not really. It happened all day around the time both Woodus and King Zenith were missing. It was gross and he was annoying but that was about it. It was only a big deal because it was quiet and he made it active for a while.

Also, I can't believe I've been around long enough to know things about the site that others don't.

If I recall correctly, JessicaAlbert13 also had a few issues with other users as well.

I see. Must've been how I was reading it then.

I remember when there were a few spam posters popping up not long after I had joined (maybe last September it happened?), but that's the only "incident" I've been around for/remember.

Edit: Wait, I take that back. I forgot about what happened a few months ago with Mortamor, so that's another one I was around for.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

Could we even call Mortamor a spammer? He seemed to be a regular member that just rubbed people the wrong way. Same with felixrush. I think all this happened back in 2011.

Just realized I've been playing Kingdom Hearts wrong my entire life. Though I knew it was classified as an RPG, I kind of considered it an action game as a kid and ignored all the shops and ability menus and stuff. That would explain the sudden difficulty spikes that would always put me off as a kid. With Dragon Quest, EVERYTHING was menu-based, so I was always in the RPG mindset. In kingdom hearts, I always felt that there was too much control for there to be anything stat-based, so I ignored all the other stuff. Sure, I'd set up my spells and inventory, but I never tried to grind for anything, and would actually skip most battle sequences so I could progress further in the story. I never bothered to buy new equipment either. Boy, do I feel stupid.

• Upvote 2

Could we even call Mortamor a spammer? He seemed to be a regular member that just rubbed people the wrong way. Same with felixrush. I think all this happened back in 2011.

I wouldn't call either one a spammer. If anything, they just made a few mistakes, angered the wrong people, and suffered because of it. I'd say that the Prince Arus incident was one of the worst, though that came at a time when I had lost my internet, so I cannot variety this.

I am very tired but I cannot sleep. Yay...