Shadow Kunoichi

What's New With You?

There's only one thing I'm hoping to get for Christmas, but I doubt I'll get it.

My mother-in-law is making me brownies in a waffle maker. Anything is possible. Hoping for a Christmas miracle for you, my friend.

Actually, moments ago I was speaking with someone who may be able to help get me what I want, so a miracle may yet happen
  • Upvote 2

Two chicks at the same time?

That'd be a nice Christmas gift, Dwaine....(slaps self for getting mind in the gutter)

Had a Christmas Eve dinner tonight at my grandparents.  Got to see my relatives who came up from Florida as well as some other family members, plus I got to see my baby cousins.  There a cute bunch of kids, though what's funny is that the boys will smile at you while the girl (she's a twin) will just stare at you.

Oh, and I've been watching the 24 hour marathon of A Christmas Story.  Still one of the best movies for this time of the year.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

@Stepchan I almost got hit by a car myself when I was pushing carts a few weeks ago. I wasn't, but I could feel the wind against my foot of the car.

See, I was pushing them and I was crossing an empty park space and the woman behind me who was looking for a space was too impatient to wait half a second and allow me to take two extra steps and she pulled right in. There was too much of a margin of error. She could have just as easily hit me or run over my leg if she wasn't careful.

And of course she had the gall to step out of her car and laugh it off like it was a joke. "See? I didn't get ya" or something to that effect.

Just thinking of it is getting me riled up. You're suppose to be responsible when driving a car. How can you endanger someone's life like that just to get in a parking spot a half second faster? That kind of stuff drives me nuts. Ever since the time I was a little kid and I was crossing the street in the city with my parents and some $#!%-stains thought it would be funny if they tried to run us over in their truck. I'm not even joking. I can still see their faces laughing as they drove off and hear my dad yelling at them. I can't even remember if they just drove up to us as fast as possible and kept going or stopped just short and drove off as fast as they could. Either way.

Okay, rant over. :)

I did tell the guy, he apologized and asked if I was okay(He didn't seem to stay too long at the store though). The thing is, he's not the first person to hit me with a vehicle, but he was the first to do it at my workplace.

I even told him about the previous one, who did do it on purpose, when I had the crosswalk light! The one that did it intentionally must have thought "How dare he have the right of way when crossing the street!" and hit me it such a way that I bopped against his car a few times and then he sped off. Luckily, I wasn't injured, but boy do I wish could have gotten that ******'s plate number!

Upvote this post so I can hit 500 upvotes already, goddammit.

• Upvote 1

Merry Christmas Denizens!

Merry Christmas Denizens!

Yes. Merry Christmas to all of us!

Merry Christmas, movie house!

I'm spending my Christmas morning before my son wakes up walking the dog through the neighborhood catching Denpa Men and sending off extra Safari Zone Pikachu named "Dragon Quest" into the vast beyond of Wonder Trade.

Merry Christmas :)

I got a nice surprise this morning from my mom. She got me this Atari system with 92 games installed into it. Gonna bring it to my family Christmas tonight and try it out with my cousins.

Oh, and to go along with the running joke: Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown!

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Upvote 1

My brother got me the Persona Q 3DS XL

Merry Christmas and happy birthday to Isaac Newton

Nice. That's a sweet looking 3DS.

Nice. That's a sweet looking 3DS.

It is. I'll probably turn that into my main handheld now.

My grandma got me a boxed set of the Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I've wanted to read the trilogy since I read the Hobbit back in my freshmen year of high school.

Great!  I was wondering if it retained the same connectivity that the original did, where you could load in save data from the first game.  Is Suikoden 1 available on PSN as well?  Do you know if that's possible?

I would guess not, but I really like when they allow for data import between RPG sequels (Think: The Arc the Lad Collection for PSX or the PC's Heroquest/Quest for Glory adventure RPG series from Sierra).

Suikoden I has been on PSN for awhile. I'm going to make a run on that first and try to import the data in II through the PS1 internal memory card on my PS3. We'll see if it works.

There's a song about that. As I would like to stay married, I'm not going to be asking for that for Christmas. :laugh:

Catherine and I wish everyone a Merry Christmas. We hope it was and is a good one.

Edited by Red Dragon
  • Upvote 1

I ate way too much at dinner tonight. Aiming for a turkey coma tonight.

This sums things up

I bought dragon quest viii today. It wouldn't know a good menu system if it bit it in the AARRRRGH - but at least I'm adding it to my collection. I'm going to have to play through this version at some point to hear the voice acting. It's the only nag I have with the iOS version.

Watching X-2 and doing some post-secondary research. I think I found what I want to apply for, but I'll definitely need to think about this before I proceed.

Watching X-2 and doing some post-secondary research. I think I found what I want to apply for, but I'll definitely need to think about this before I proceed.

Finally watched X-men Days of Future Past last night. Was totally confused about how Professor X was alive...

And don't you have like 4-6 years to worry about post-secondary stuff? Or are you talking about post-high school?

Finally watched X-men Days of Future Past last night. Was totally confused about how Professor X was alive...

And don't you have like 4-6 years to worry about post-secondary stuff? Or are you talking about post-high school?

Professor X transferred his consciousness into the mind of a comatose patient in Last Stand. He also made an appearance in the mid-credit scene of The Wolverine.

Post-secondary is the term we use to describe education after high school (it includes college, university, and apprenticeship)

• Upvote 1

Professor X transferred his consciousness into the mind of a comatose patient in Last Stand. He also made an appearance in the mid-credit scene of The Wolverine.

Post-secondary is the term we use to describe education after high school (it includes college, university, and apprenticeship)

How'd he get his body back?

Someone donated to the local church's priest, who brought him back to life...

I'll be going now...(casts Zoom)

• Upvote 3

Someone donated to the local church's priest, who brought him back to life...

I'll be going now...(casts Zoom)

And Yangus strikes again.

Now to answer your question, from what I understand, this man looked identical to him. How he managed to transfer his genes over is beyond me.

• Upvote 1