Shadow Kunoichi

What's New With You?

Just sent a message via Facebook the girl I mentioned a few posts back.  While I'd like to plan out possibly meeting up over break, I don't want to "jump the shark" as it were, so it's baby steps for now.  Fingers crossed I'll get something planned out with her!

Good luck my good man. I plan to hit my local Tim Hortons with my crush in the new year. Hopefully she accepts the invitation.

Gone with my dad for Christmas. It'll be nice to have a relaxing time for a change.

My distance relative that I've been staying with had her wisdom teeth removed. The drugs she's on make it impossible for her to lie. It's funny to listen to what she says.

Finished wrapping presents. That might not sound noteworthy, but if you know me and my history with wrapping presents, this is a life achievement.

Finished wrapping presents. That might not sound noteworthy, but if you know me and my history with wrapping presents, this is a life achievement.

I hear ya. I certainly am no expert when it comes to the art of gift wrapping

Logged on to my Tumblr for the first time in months. Not too sure why.

Let's see... Got married in April, and my husband and I are both currently applying to jobs in Japan in hopes of moving there early next year. We figured we're a young married couple with nothing else tying us down (except for our two cats..) so we might as well take advantage, and go experience the world! Other than that, reading a ton of books (set to finish 50 by the end of the year, reading book #48 right now), playing games, and making costumes. Nothing Dragon Quest right now, but soon. :)

• Upvote 3

Let's see... Got married in April, and my husband and I are both currently applying to jobs in Japan in hopes of moving there early next year. We figured we're a young married couple with nothing else tying us down (except for our two cats..) so we might as well take advantage, and go experience the world! Other than that, reading a ton of books (set to finish 50 by the end of the year, reading book #48 right now), playing games, and making costumes. Nothing Dragon Quest right now, but soon. :)

Japan eh? What kind of work are ye looking for there?

Try to be the next Marty Friedman, I'm sure.

...currently applying to jobs in Japan in hopes of moving there early next year. We figured we're a young married couple with nothing else tying us down (except for our two cats..) so we might as well take advantage, and go experience the world! Other than that, reading a ton of books (set to finish 50 by the end of the year, reading book #48 right now), playing games, and making costumes. Nothing Dragon Quest right now, but soon. :)

Good luck with the move.  Don't forget to post pictures of you guys at Luida's Bar in Roppongi.

Also, good luck teaching the cats to meow with a Japanese accent.

My tablet borked, so I am forced to DQ3 on my phone.

It's not unpleasant. 

I've been getting back into Tumblr. I was told to get a hobby to help occupy my time.

I sent my number to my crush and I hope we can start texting in the hear future.

I've been getting back into Tumblr.

Oh, that's not a good sign...

I've been getting back into Tumblr.

Oh, that's not a good sign...

I only follow 3 active blogs; My nerdy friend, a Pokémon one, and Mefista. What's the worst thing that could happen?

Uh oh....you shouldn't have said that, Democrobot.  If television has taught me anything, you should never say "what could possibly go wrong" or "what's the worst thing that could happen?".  It won't end well...such a pity...

Uh oh....you shouldn't have said that, Democrobot.  If television has taught me anything, you should never say "what could possibly go wrong" or "what's the worst thing that could happen?".  It won't end well...such a pity...

Such a pity. Pity, pity, pity...

I sent my number to my crush and I hope we can start texting in the hear future.

Do you have an iPhone? Because they're advertising the hell out of voice texts. Is that what you meant by "hear future"?

Interesting. A friend of mine just got a phone number from a creepy guy who has a crush on her not too long ago. Could it be Demo?!?!

Do you have an iPhone? Because they're advertising the hell out of voice texts. Is that what you meant by "hear future"?

That would be my tablet's auto correct. Stupid thing 

Interesting. A friend of mine just got a phone number from a creepy guy who has a crush on her not too long ago. Could it be Demo?!?!

Dun dun dah! I doubt it, but stranger things have happened

I wouldn't doubt it was Demo....so be sure to HIDE YO KIDS, HIDE YO WIFE, AND etc. etc. etc....

I'm all ready for Christmas now except for one last thing I'm working on for my mom. Currently I'm testing what I learned in Creative Writing to make her something.

This.

While I don't have a one on one date with the girl I'm interested in (yet), she did invite me to a little bday party for a girl who's going to be turning 21 in one of our classes.  I'm not much of a drinker (personal reasons), but it gives me a chance to spend time with her so I'm game for that.

I finally bought a legal copy of Suikoden II which I have been waiting to see on psn for four years. 9.99 for a game on Amazon going for as low as 150 and high as 500. Great RPG.

• Upvote 2

Great!  I was wondering if it retained the same connectivity that the original did, where you could load in save data from the first game.  Is Suikoden 1 available on PSN as well?  Do you know if that's possible?

I would guess not, but I really like when they allow for data import between RPG sequels (Think: The Arc the Lad Collection for PSX or the PC's Heroquest/Quest for Glory adventure RPG series from Sierra).

Well, today was a very annoying work day. Not because of how busy we were, but due to a couple of problems that happened.

The first namely, was that someone hit me out in the parking lot when I was collecting carts. Thankfully, it wasn't a full on direction collision, but he did graze the right size of my butt. Being grazed by a minivan is the about the equivalent of being kicked hard(He drove fast enough turning in the parking spot for me to feel it well, but not fast enough to cause any severe injuries).

The second thing was more of an annoyance than anything, mainly me unclogging a toilet during my break(before I could use it).

tumblr_mkqsenmWS81rkw57oo1_500.gif

I'm glad my shift is over for the day!

There's only one thing I'm hoping to get for Christmas, but I doubt I'll get it.

And speaking of Christmas, I still haven't wrapped my presents yet. I should get on that sometime.

• Upvote 1

There's only one thing I'm hoping to get for Christmas, but I doubt I'll get it.

My mother-in-law is making me brownies in a waffle maker. Anything is possible. Hoping for a Christmas miracle for you, my friend.

@Stepchan I almost got hit by a car myself when I was pushing carts a few weeks ago. I wasn't, but I could feel the wind against my foot of the car.

See, I was pushing them and I was crossing an empty park space and the woman behind me who was looking for a space was too impatient to wait half a second and allow me to take two extra steps and she pulled right in. There was too much of a margin of error. She could have just as easily hit me or run over my leg if she wasn't careful.

And of course she had the gall to step out of her car and laugh it off like it was a joke. "See? I didn't get ya" or something to that effect.

Just thinking of it is getting me riled up. You're suppose to be responsible when driving a car. How can you endanger someone's life like that just to get in a parking spot a half second faster? That kind of stuff drives me nuts. Ever since the time I was a little kid and I was crossing the street in the city with my parents and some $#!%-stains thought it would be funny if they tried to run us over in their truck. I'm not even joking. I can still see their faces laughing as they drove off and hear my dad yelling at them. I can't even remember if they just drove up to us as fast as possible and kept going or stopped just short and drove off as fast as they could. Either way.

Okay, rant over. :)

Edited by eal