Reminds me of Eye of the Beholder, I played thru all of those :)

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YangustheLegendaryBandit

• eal

• Democrobot

• Plattym3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On my way home I spotted three big dogs. They'd gotten out of their yard and were going on a grand adventure. Didn't want them to get lost or hurt, so I corralled them at a park and loaded them into m

I managed to get all prepped for the upcoming Pokemon tournament. Hoping it goes well this time around. Ex and I have been reconnecting. We both admit to making mistakes last time.

Technically I graduated in January from my college in London. But the diploma took forever to arrive. So I did a whole phitoshoot today of the mail arriving/my graduation. Did the program online so I

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Woodus said:

Reminds me of Eye of the Beholder, I played thru all of those :)

They are built on the same general model, which I think was largely spawned by Dungeon Master... which was also an Amiga game, but ported to DOS and is generally a 1:1 conversion. Most games for the Amiga platform went to DOS, but some ports were not as good, visually and audibly.

Heroquest is a good example, 1st image is Amiga, 2nd is DOS.

heroquest_09.png

unnamed.png

• Like 1

found this! I remember this game. Just a nice cover art so I got it anyway :wd_coolslime:

area88 cover.jpg

Drove from Baltimore to New Haven, back to Baltimore... 11 hours. and tomorrow, 5 to Ohio yeaaaaaahhhh but at least I have some days off of work next week.

• Like 1
Drove from Baltimore to New Haven, back to Baltimore... 11 hours. and tomorrow, 5 to Ohio yeaaaaaahhhh but at least I have some days off of work next week.
Ugh. I did 10.5 hours today. And almost watched a bunch of stupid people die before my eyes. Had to stay and explain it all to the State Troopers, but the TL;DR is don't stop your car in travel lanes.

Especially at night.

Especially on the Interstate.

My family and I weren't involved in anything but the 911 call, and only 1 person in a 3 car collision was taken away with minor injuries. 4b9c9bdd5f04d3d87c3c161cc03e08cf.jpg9ce567040fb77bb0c4bdd8ac7167c23c.jpg
15 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

Ugh. I did 10.5 hours today. And almost watched a bunch of stupid people die before my eyes. Had to stay and explain it all to the State Troopers, but the TL;DR is don't stop your car in travel lanes.

Especially at night.

Especially on the Interstate.

My family and I weren't involved in anything but the 911 call, and only 1 person in a 3 car collision was taken away with minor injuries. 4b9c9bdd5f04d3d87c3c161cc03e08cf.jpg9ce567040fb77bb0c4bdd8ac7167c23c.jpg

yeah folks do a lot of dumb stuff like this..... still think one half of New Jersey is a racetrack with all the speeding/swerving I see every time

8 hours ago, Ice Dragon 19 said:

Wait......you work in the Emergency services?

No. Platty is...well, I’ll let this picture explain it for him:

spacer.png

• Like 2
i7gJlx6.jpg
That picture is going to be useful for a bit.

Yes, I was just a witness.
4 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

spacer.png

this just reminds me of how nuts SaGa 2 was. This guy's your teacher and mentor, and your dad abandons your character as a child by jumping out their bedroom window as Indiana Jones

10 minutes ago, Fates said:

this just reminds me of how nuts SaGa 2 was. This guy's your teacher and mentor, and your dad abandons your character as a child by jumping out their bedroom window as Indiana Jones

Yeah. It’s pretty great, huh?

On 3/21/2021 at 10:37 PM, Fates said:

Just LIKE Indie Jonsey. 

Spent Tuesday-Friday in Niagara NY. Falls were nice. But there was a park slightly north that I thought took the cake. Just a really great location.

I said this a few times (below), and the gf thought I was insane.

• Like 1