Shadow Kunoichi

What's New With You?

I was up until 3 am because of the noise. It made for a tough day of school. I took a nap when I got back to my friend's.

Tried talking about the situation with my mom. It didn't go well

Anyone who's watched Steins;Gate is familiar with Mayuri and her "tuturu!" exclamation. Most people find it annoying, but I love it, so I made it into my phone's alert noise.

• Upvote 1

I tried to get Navi's "Hey! Listen!" for my phone. but I need an SD card for it

The most annoying ringtone I have is Marvel vs. Capcom 2's character select theme.  (cue constant loop of I'M GONNA TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE)

Anyway, I'll be playing at a Christmas concert tonight at the community college I used to go too.  Although I'm not attending classes there anymore, their concert band is open to both students and community members, so I'm still able to participate.

• Upvote 1

Yeah the process wasn't fun process. I needed to get the audio from a clip on YouTube and convert it into mp3 format then put it through an app that would convert it to a ringtone format that I had to then download AGAIN to my phone. Still worth it though. I love Mayuri and her "tuturu!"

The most annoying ringtone I have is Marvel vs. Capcom 2's character select theme. (cue constant loop of I'M GONNA TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE)

Anyway, I'll be playing at a Christmas concert tonight at the community college I used to go too. Although I'm not attending classes there anymore, their concert band is open to both students and community members, so I'm still able to participate.

Neat. What do you play?

Currently looking for a new headset to buy. The battery in my current wireless headset is starting to go bad. Anyone have any recommendations?

The most annoying ringtone I have is Marvel vs. Capcom 2's character select theme. (cue constant loop of I'M GONNA TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE)

Anyway, I'll be playing at a Christmas concert tonight at the community college I used to go too. Although I'm not attending classes there anymore, their concert band is open to both students and community members, so I'm still able to participate.

Neat. What do you play?

I play tuba. Been playing it for about 7 years now, though I've been in music/playing an instrument for 10 years (originally played baritone). I've loved being a bass player all these years.

Concert went great, and we had an awesome crowd. :)

An old co-worker of mine had that ringtone.

An old co-worker of mine had that ringtone.
That person sounds amazing.

If things go as planned tomorrow, I may have a new place to live within a couple of days. Wish me luck.

• Upvote 2

Good luck!

And there's nothing better than a ringtone or alert noise that you love that everyone else finds annoying.

Yeah, those plans fell through. I guess it is time for plan B. Sadly, I cannot do a thing until Monday.

I concur.

Finals start tomorrow for me.  First two tomorrow, then the other two are on Thursday.  I hope they go well! (crosses fingers)

Mine concluded today. Not fun but at least I can take comfort in the fact that I will never have to open up a math textbook for the rest of my natural life.

For future reference, how do you say that in Japanese?

From what my Japanese guy friend told me, its ãã¿ã¯ãã‚Œã„ã ã­ (kimi wa kireida ne). Not supposed to be a pick-up line, just an honest expression, but could impress the girl. It's pretty informal, but normal around friends and with young people.

Spent most of my day studying. Feeling amazing for my finals. 

10858616_682478821869767_496398051025562

Edited by Flute_Warrior

My PS3 finally got fixed. I'm going to pick it up from the shop tomorrow. (The guy who fixed it doesn't work today, and he fixed it on his own rather than as part of the business, so I've got to pay him personally.)

Speaking of @ Midnight - Kevin Pereira and Wil Wheaton tonight? Wow, not even gonna bother with that one! Why don't they add Jay Mhor or Patton Oswalt and make it the douchest episode ever!

When DQ VIII was announced, G4 had one of those E3 live things with a Square Enix segment. I watched hoping they'd show VIII. They didn't, but it was mentioned and someone from the crowd cheered. Pereira responded with, "OH YEAH, WOW, I WISH I HAD A GIRLFRIEND!!"

Edited by Dwaine
  • Upvote 1

Patton Oswalt is fine. It's Wil Wheaton that's insufferable. More people know him as himself on The Big Band Theory then they do from anything he's actually had to act in.

Caught a cold, although it's just a minor annoyance(Better now than in the middle of winter though). Ugh. Need to go get something for the symptoms.

Yeah, Wheaton is hard to like.  He comes across as super arrogant in almost anything he does now.  It's almost like he wasn't acting, in The Guild.

Finals for me start in mid-January. At least next semester I will only have 1 instead of 5

• Upvote 2

Oswalt's always been a hateful, unfunny little goblin. Even thought I love Brad Bird, I never saw Ratatouille because of him. And there's more of him on Agents of SHIELD, stealing precious screen time away from Chloe Bennet. Hey, I've got a great idea! Ward's new direction should be taking all of them out! Ah, but that's like trying to make cockroaches extinct...

I remember back when Wil Wheaton was coming back. Everyone was all, "Oooh, he likes tech and he was on Star Trek that one time." My response was always, "Yeah, but... what does he do?" Over the years he's become more and more dickish. Now he's one of those people who seem to do nothing but act like a dick on Twitter/Tumblr.

Edited by Dwaine