My Grandpa just called my Mom saying he's sorry, and he's in so much pain.

Please pray that we make it in time to see him.

I didn't get to see my Dad's Mom two years ago. And I didn't get to see my Mom's Mom last year. :(

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YangustheLegendaryBandit

• eal

• Democrobot

• Plattym3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On my way home I spotted three big dogs. They'd gotten out of their yard and were going on a grand adventure. Didn't want them to get lost or hurt, so I corralled them at a park and loaded them into m

Happy Halloween everyone. Went to a small costume party dressed as Yoda and won a prize too. As tradition, I have to enjoy something Edgar Allen Poe related and wanted to share it here. Hope ever

Technically I graduated in January from my college in London. But the diploma took forever to arrive. So I did a whole phitoshoot today of the mail arriving/my graduation. Did the program online so I

Posted Images

マイプロべレムスアーノットユーアースツヂールウィス。アイアムソーリー。プリーズハブアナイスデーイ。

Edited by Erdrick The Hero
  • Like 1

During the tax free weekend I bought a brand new couch, my first piece of furniture that I’ve purchased for myself that wasn’t some cheap IKEA shelf or something. I also had to get rid of the couch I’d been using prior to this. It was a white couch, over 20 years old, and stained with every piece of food I ever ate on it for the first five years of my life, so the thing was in dreadful condition but it’s always a weird thing tossing out something that you’ve had for two decades.

• Like 1
During the tax free weekend I bought a brand new couch, my first piece of furniture that I’ve purchased for myself that wasn’t some cheap IKEA shelf or something. I also had to get rid of the couch I’d been using prior to this. It was a white couch, over 20 years old, and stained with every piece of food I ever ate on it for the first five years of my life, so the thing was in dreadful condition but it’s always a weird thing tossing out something that you’ve had for two decades.
Haha, that's the couch I'm sitting on right now. I guess I had some furniture with my ex wife, but really I moved out of that relationship with all hand-me-down stuff at age 30 & around age 32 I had a friend go out shopping all day one day with me to buy real adult stuff again. First purchase? A real couch. First time I invited my now wife over to my humble little apartment? The day the couch got delivered. So, it's both still comfortable, clean (all the 6 pillow pieces unzip and are washable, thanks kids and animals for trying), and a nice reminder of my 2nd chance at everything.

Congratulations!
21 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

Haha, that's the couch I'm sitting on right now. I guess I had some furniture with my ex wife, but really I moved out of that relationship with all hand-me-down stuff at age 30 & around age 32 I had a friend go out shopping all day one day with me to buy real adult stuff again. First purchase? A real couch. First time I invited my now wife over to my humble little apartment? The day the couch got delivered. So, it's both still comfortable, clean (all the 6 pillow pieces unzip and are washable, thanks kids and animals for trying), and a nice reminder of my 2nd chance at everything.

Congratulations!

Thank you. Frankly, I’m just glad I can actually nap on a couch in my own home now. The old one was only two cushions long and the arms had like no cushion to them.

• Like 1

Been feeling not too hot lately but I won my appeal so I'm medically recognized as disabled.

• Like 1
Got Rare Replay for $10 during Best Buy’s Black Friday sale. That’s 30 games at about, what, $0.33 a game? None of which I’ve ever played. That should keep me busy in 2021 lol.
What in the world is that?
5 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

What in the world is that?

Rare Replay. Eal said the game in his post. 😘

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rare_Replay

Might as well tell you now that Rare did not make any turn based RPGs. They made stuff like Banjo-Kazooie.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Like 1