Shadow Kunoichi

What's New With You?

28 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

Your targeted ads are hilariously unsurprising.

Yup.

25 minutes ago, AustNerevar said:

That reminds me. I learned about kakavege yesterday.e901d382bf86b53712a8adbb94b1c2de.jpg

13 minutes ago, eal said:

The Sonic and Pan  “mistakes into miracles” meme, which I will not post here, is my favorite of these kinds of things.

Both of you:

On 7/6/2020 at 10:59 AM, eal said:

So long as they’re not, “Maribel is actually a good character tho.”

God I hate her.

Anyways, I'm 'rona free. I felt fine the entire time waiting for my results but people in my family circle started getting results before me when I had tested at the same place 20 minutes before them. Needless to say, I have new outlook on all of this and I won't be lazy and think "I don't need a mask here, it'll be quick.".

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Plattym3 said:
17 hours ago, cprmauldin said:
Hmmmm.

Like the Striking Vipers episode of Black Mirror

Is that the one with the snakes that attack?

Um....no. 

Something....entirely different....unfolds. 

It's very much about Video Games though and is on Netflix if you care to watch. No context needed. 

• Like 1

Um....no. 

Something....entirely different....unfolds. 

It's very much about Video Games though and is on Netflix if you care to watch. No context needed. 
Hmmmm... I don't know. Overlord Netflix only puts that around a 72% match for me. It's hard to defy most things under 90%.

Starting watching Welcome to Demon School! So far it's pretty good

3 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

Hmmmm... I don't know. Overlord Netflix only puts that around a 72% match for me. It's hard to defy most things under 90%. emoji12.png

:laugh:

I'll only accept your lack of watching if school is back in session. If you're still off, I hereby declare you have the time. 

Guess who found a beehive in the space between his window. I can’t open the window and spray poison because it’s growing at the top of the bottom half of the window, so opening it would damage the beehive and agitate the bees. My window is also too high up for me to spray poison from outside. I opened a repair ticket but if I don’t get a response from them by the end of the day tomorrow I’ll have to contact them directly because I can’t let this sit.

Guess who found a beehive in the space between his window.

You! I guess you! You!

24 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

You! I guess you! You!

Did you use context clues?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Plattym3 said:

You! I guess you! You!

Platty Wright

• Like 1

2 hours ago, eal said:

Did you use context clues?

You have those super subtle tells. Just like this.

17 hours ago, eal said:

Guess who found a beehive in the space between his window. I can’t open the window and spray poison because it’s growing at the top of the bottom half of the window, so opening it would damage the beehive and agitate the bees. My window is also too high up for me to spray poison from outside. I opened a repair ticket but if I don’t get a response from them by the end of the day tomorrow I’ll have to contact them directly because I can’t let this sit.

Or you could try to befriend the bees. 

20 minutes ago, cprmauldin said:

Eal the Bee Whisperer.

1 hour ago, cprmauldin said:

I feel like that would lead to a Dale Gribble situation where I get covered in bees.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, eal said:

I feel like that would lead to a Dale Gribble situation where I get covered in bees.

Better than being covered in fire ants. That happens to him in one of the earlier episodes of the show after Bobby was covered in them.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

1 minute ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Better than being covered in fire ants. That happens to him in one of the earlier episodes of the show after Bobby was covered in them.

That was what I was referencing but Hulu wouldn’t let me screenshot the episode.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, eal said:

That was what I was referencing but Hulu wouldn’t let me screenshot the episode.

Ah. I’ve been re-watching the show so the fire ants episode sprang to mind right away. I wouldn’t have been surprised if Dale ended up covered in bees at some point too.

I finished Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun. Good anime. I'm excited for season 2

35 minutes ago, eal said:

7417F4AD-DFF2-418B-8BC3-5E7766C87C84.thumb.jpeg.2d6208136f2636598180db04a1a6ac53.jpeg

Eal has embraced his role as the new Queen of the Bees.

May your rule be filled with plenty of honey.

3 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Eal has embraced his role as the new Queen of the Bees.

May your rule be filled with plenty of honey.

Honey is eternal. Just like me.

On 7/10/2020 at 11:01 AM, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Eal the Bee Whisperer.

On 7/10/2020 at 12:38 PM, eal said:

On 7/10/2020 at 12:39 PM, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

As long as these happenings are recorded, I'm willing for this to happen to you, Eal. 

You know...for my own entertainment. 

I seem to have missed out on some interesting topics while I was gone.

Damn it. I can’t play my PS2 on my TV. Apparently the set up I used for my HD TV wasn’t remembered right in my head, because I keep ending up with a black and white screen. I did find a converter that seems promising, so I’ll have to order it tomorrow.

https://www.amazon.com/Converter-ABLEWE-Composite-Supporting-Blue-Ray/dp/B07RX69KR8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=ps2+component+adapter&qid=1594611996&sprefix=ps2+component+adap&sr=8-3

Kind of bummed I wasn’t able to play some PS2 this evening like I had planned, but hopefully the converter will arrive soon enough. I was looking forward to playing some Nocturne too...😢

19 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Damn it. I can’t play my PS2 on my TV. Apparently the set up I used for my HD TV wasn’t remembered right in my head, because I keep ending up with a black and white screen. I did find a converter that seems promising, so I’ll have to order it tomorrow.

https://www.amazon.com/Converter-ABLEWE-Composite-Supporting-Blue-Ray/dp/B07RX69KR8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=ps2+component+adapter&qid=1594611996&sprefix=ps2+component+adap&sr=8-3

Kind of bummed I wasn’t able to play some PS2 this evening like I had planned, but hopefully the converter will arrive soon enough. I was looking forward to playing some Nocturne too...😢

I was thinking about pulling mine out to replay Rogue Galaxy sometime.

Let me know how that converter works