• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YangustheLegendaryBandit

• eal

• Democrobot

• Plattym3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On my way home I spotted three big dogs. They'd gotten out of their yard and were going on a grand adventure. Didn't want them to get lost or hurt, so I corralled them at a park and loaded them into m

Technically I graduated in January from my college in London. But the diploma took forever to arrive. So I did a whole phitoshoot today of the mail arriving/my graduation. Did the program online so I

Got good news this morning! Thank goodness! That’s a huge sigh of relief.

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Woodus said:

Unless you live in Atlanta, then everything is a Coke,

And I second the pop, and I eat my grilled cheese with ketchup too ;)

I have relatives from Virginia who call every pop/soda a Coke. 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Woodus said:

And I second the pop, and I eat my grilled cheese with ketchup too ;)

Grilled cheese with ketchup??? :worried:

Unless you live in Atlanta, then everything is a Coke,
And I second the pop, and I eat my grilled cheese with ketchup too
I can't believe you people are just allowed free reign in human society.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Woodus said:

I eat my grilled cheese with ketchup too ;)

I’ve never heard of people doing that one. I suppose it’s just one of those things you like, like putting coleslaw or mayonnaise on a cheeseburger.

I wouldn't go out of my way to put ketchup in a grilled cheese. But if it happened, I think I'd still enjoy it.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Erdrick The Hero said:

I wouldn't go out of my way to put ketchup in a grilled cheese. But if it happened, I think I'd still enjoy it.

Oh my wife thinks is weird as well.

I know a lot of people that would dip grilled cheese in tomato soup as well. Even at our school they served grilled cheese and tomato soup on the same day.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Woodus said:

Oh my wife thinks is weird as well.

I know a lot of people that would dip grilled cheese in tomato soup as well. Even at our school they served grilled cheese and tomato soup on the same day.

Wait, this isn't a common thing? My family has been doing the grilled cheese in tomato soup thing since I could remember.

I've been practically bedridden the last few days but I'm back. Still sick but able to move more

40 minutes ago, Democrobot said:

I've been practically bedridden the last few days but I'm back. Still sick but able to move more

Glad you're feeling better Democrobot!!!!!!!

Wait, this isn't a common thing? My family has been doing the grilled cheese in tomato soup thing since I could remember.
No, that's very common. Right down to national advertisements for tomato soup. I mean, what else do you eat tomato soup with or for?
No, that's very common. Right down to national advertisements for tomato soup. I mean, what else do you eat tomato soup with or for?
You eat it by itself.

Soup? As a complete meal? Without something to chew?

I'm confused.
c3f32ae402251e4a2167f3d363210386.jpg
Well cornbread is good as a side, but you certainly don't DIP anything into the tomato soup.

Well cornbread is good as a side, but you certainly don't DIP anything into the tomato soup.

All this soup talk has reminded me what's missing at work this year: soup.

For the past 5 years my work has provided 5 free lunches per month for employees. I work at the elementary school side of a larger PreK-12 school. I've walked over to the high school cafe once or twice a week for lunch, a hot entree, side, and cup of soup. Heck, I'd look at the menu at the start of every month and pick my 5 free lunches based mostly on the soup they were pairing with meals.

This year we were given a lovely gift, free lunch daily. All staff, every day. Kind of a benefit for putting our lives on the line back teaching in-person. (also I think they had a contract for X amount of meals daily with food service and with 30-50% of kids staying home and remoting in, I think they did it to keep the contract) So, we've been able to order daily and get a boxed meal. They're holding off on hot food for the first 2 weeks, just doing sandwiches and salads. I've been left wanting by a sandwich, tiny fruit cup, and a cookie daily. SOUP! That's what I've been missing. Even when I ordered sandwiches in the past, a bowl of hot soup next to it made it a complete lunch.

Hmmmm... if this pattern continues I might need to stock up on soup and keep a stack in my classroom to compliment my free lunches.

I had a bit of a crazy start to my week but yesterday my wife and I were able to find out the gender of our baby. It's a girl! We had a party with my family and you can be damn sure my she-slime plush is going in the babie's room.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Plattym3 said:

All this soup talk has reminded me what's missing at work this year: soup.

Hey, if you want some soup recipes let me know. I love making soup whenever I can in the crockpot, and I have quite a few recipes at this point. I have this great Mexican cheese soup that you can alter and thicken up to turn it into a chip dip for parties.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Like 1

Grilled cheese and tomato soup is one of my favorite meals.

JP 3ds acquired, time to play the best game of the decade for a 3rd time

dq11 3ds 2.PNG

dq11 3ds.PNG

Edited by Fates
1 hour ago, Fates said:

JP 3ds acquired, time to play the best game of the decade for a 3rd time

imageproxy.php?img=&key=dd96f879ac6fd6e5

dq11 3ds 2.PNG

dq11 3ds.PNG

This doesn’t look like a picture of Garfield Kart.

Back in the heatwave. Bleh.

4 hours ago, Fates said:

Ok 2nd best.

I know you're memeing but XI is definitely not the best game of the 2010s. The best game of the 2010s was Dragon Quest X and it's a shame it will be skipped over even by the majority of DQ fans because SE have not localized it.

Then, if you count remakes, Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy, *then* DQXI.

• Like 1