2 hours ago, eal said:

Did you use context clues?

You have those super subtle tells. Just like this.

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YangustheLegendaryBandit

• eal

• Democrobot

• Plattym3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On my way home I spotted three big dogs. They'd gotten out of their yard and were going on a grand adventure. Didn't want them to get lost or hurt, so I corralled them at a park and loaded them into m

Technically I graduated in January from my college in London. But the diploma took forever to arrive. So I did a whole phitoshoot today of the mail arriving/my graduation. Did the program online so I

Got good news this morning! Thank goodness! That’s a huge sigh of relief.

Posted Images

17 hours ago, eal said:

Guess who found a beehive in the space between his window. I can’t open the window and spray poison because it’s growing at the top of the bottom half of the window, so opening it would damage the beehive and agitate the bees. My window is also too high up for me to spray poison from outside. I opened a repair ticket but if I don’t get a response from them by the end of the day tomorrow I’ll have to contact them directly because I can’t let this sit.

Or you could try to befriend the bees. 

20 minutes ago, cprmauldin said:

Eal the Bee Whisperer.

1 hour ago, cprmauldin said:

I feel like that would lead to a Dale Gribble situation where I get covered in bees.

1 minute ago, eal said:

I feel like that would lead to a Dale Gribble situation where I get covered in bees.

Better than being covered in fire ants. That happens to him in one of the earlier episodes of the show after Bobby was covered in them.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
1 minute ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Better than being covered in fire ants. That happens to him in one of the earlier episodes of the show after Bobby was covered in them.

That was what I was referencing but Hulu wouldn’t let me screenshot the episode.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, eal said:

That was what I was referencing but Hulu wouldn’t let me screenshot the episode.

Ah. I’ve been re-watching the show so the fire ants episode sprang to mind right away. I wouldn’t have been surprised if Dale ended up covered in bees at some point too.

I finished Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun. Good anime. I'm excited for season 2

35 minutes ago, eal said:

7417F4AD-DFF2-418B-8BC3-5E7766C87C84.thumb.jpeg.2d6208136f2636598180db04a1a6ac53.jpeg

Eal has embraced his role as the new Queen of the Bees.

May your rule be filled with plenty of honey.

3 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Eal has embraced his role as the new Queen of the Bees.

May your rule be filled with plenty of honey.

Honey is eternal. Just like me.

On 7/10/2020 at 11:01 AM, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Eal the Bee Whisperer.

On 7/10/2020 at 12:38 PM, eal said:

On 7/10/2020 at 12:39 PM, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

As long as these happenings are recorded, I'm willing for this to happen to you, Eal. 

You know...for my own entertainment. 

Damn it. I can’t play my PS2 on my TV. Apparently the set up I used for my HD TV wasn’t remembered right in my head, because I keep ending up with a black and white screen. I did find a converter that seems promising, so I’ll have to order it tomorrow.

https://www.amazon.com/Converter-ABLEWE-Composite-Supporting-Blue-Ray/dp/B07RX69KR8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=ps2+component+adapter&qid=1594611996&sprefix=ps2+component+adap&sr=8-3

Kind of bummed I wasn’t able to play some PS2 this evening like I had planned, but hopefully the converter will arrive soon enough. I was looking forward to playing some Nocturne too...😢

19 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Damn it. I can’t play my PS2 on my TV. Apparently the set up I used for my HD TV wasn’t remembered right in my head, because I keep ending up with a black and white screen. I did find a converter that seems promising, so I’ll have to order it tomorrow.

https://www.amazon.com/Converter-ABLEWE-Composite-Supporting-Blue-Ray/dp/B07RX69KR8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=ps2+component+adapter&qid=1594611996&sprefix=ps2+component+adap&sr=8-3

Kind of bummed I wasn’t able to play some PS2 this evening like I had planned, but hopefully the converter will arrive soon enough. I was looking forward to playing some Nocturne too...😢

I was thinking about pulling mine out to replay Rogue Galaxy sometime.

Let me know how that converter works

Oh man, I loved loved loved that game. I so wanted it to be Dark Cloud 3. It wasn't. But I loved it
2 hours ago, Plattym3 said:
6 hours ago, cprmauldin said:

Oh man, I loved loved loved that game. I so wanted it to be Dark Cloud 3. It wasn't. But I loved it

If I am remembering it right. The game was originally going to be Dark Cloud 3. There is evidence with several game files in Rogue Galaxy that reference Dark Cloud 3. I need to get around to beating Dark Cloud 2 yet. I never beaten it, but played a lot of it. Never played Rogue Galaxy, but it is on my to do list. Along with the 10000 other games on the list.

Anyways nothing of note has been going on for my end outside of the normal grind. Helped my mom with her garden and started growing some Carolina Reapers. Gonna make some good spice out of it.

• Like 1

The creator of the Bop It! follows me on Instagram.

I've been putting a lot of time into my virtual pinball machine lately, going thru and re-downloading all the tables to upgrade them to the new Visual Pinball X and then setting up Pin Up Player to use some tables that need that like Wizard of Oz

11 hours ago, Plattym3 said:
16 hours ago, cprmauldin said:

No, unfortunately it wasn't. 

But yeah, I have it on a shelf upstairs and I walk by it every day when I do my son's bedtime routine. It's calling to me. 

9 hours ago, Twinkie said:

Along with the 10000 other games on the list.

I feel ya. 

Oh boy do I feel ya. 

One of these years I'm going to take a two week vacation and dedicate it completely to gaming. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm working towards saving for a computer. I have about $200 set aside already

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Democrobot said:

I'm working towards saving for a computer. I have about $200 set aside already

Work? Gaming? Both?

You gonna build it or buy it built?

7 hours ago, cprmauldin said:

Work? Gaming? Both?

You gonna build it or buy it built?

Gonna be for streaming and content creation. So I guess both :P I have parts in mind based on the recommendation of a friend. I'll see if the local PC hardware shop has them in stock and if so I might pay a little extra to have them assemble it. Hard to say right now. I also got my tax return so now I'm up close to $700

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Democrobot said:

Gonna be for streaming and content creation. So I guess both :P I have parts in mind based on the recommendation of a friend. I'll see if the local PC hardware shop has them in stock and if so I might pay a little extra to have them assemble it. Hard to say right now. I also got my tax return so now I'm up close to $700

Yeah, If I was going to put that much money into a PC, I'd definitely pay to have it assembled. 

That being said though, I have exactly zero experience with building PCs, or any other electronics for that matter. 

6 hours ago, cprmauldin said:

Yeah, If I was going to put that much money into a PC, I'd definitely pay to have it assembled. 

That being said though, I have exactly zero experience with building PCs, or any other electronics for that matter. 

I probably could figure it out but honestly I'm not confident in my skills enough to try. I'm a performer more than I am a tech wizard