6 hours ago, AustNerevar said:

Oh @Plattym3, I made something for you. Warning DQXI Post-game spoilers

The party at the end looking like Kayako from The Grudge.

• Like 1
  • Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YangustheLegendaryBandit

• eal

• Democrobot

• Plattym3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On my way home I spotted three big dogs. They'd gotten out of their yard and were going on a grand adventure. Didn't want them to get lost or hurt, so I corralled them at a park and loaded them into m

Technically I graduated in January from my college in London. But the diploma took forever to arrive. So I did a whole phitoshoot today of the mail arriving/my graduation. Did the program online so I

Got good news this morning! Thank goodness! That’s a huge sigh of relief.

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, AustNerevar said:
34 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:
I assume Platty has this kind of nightmare every night.
Isn’t their hair the “model,” for Queen Elenor’s hair? Looks like it anyway.

Nah, it's the Hero's hair. Platt's favorite style.

Huh. With the length of the hair on the character models I figured it came from her.

Either way, good work. I look forward to the mod where every character has his hair, from monsters to NPCs to every Tockle spirit. 🤣

Huh. With the length of the hair on the character models I figured it came from her.
Either way, good work. I look forward to the mod where every character has his hair, from monsters to NPCs to every Tockle spirit.
Modding is kind of difficult for XI. I doubt you'll ever see something that complex, sadly. This was achieved by using CheatEngine to copy the Hero's hair texture onto the other characters. It doesn't work perfectly, as you can tell which is why it looks longer for some characters.
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, AustNerevar said:

Modding is kind of difficult for XI. I doubt you'll ever see something that complex, sadly. This was achieved by using CheatEngine to copy the Hero's hair texture onto the other characters. It doesn't work perfectly, as you can tell which is why it looks longer for some characters.

Ah. I was wondering how you pulled that off. Explains the hair thing too.

1 hour ago, eal said:

wtf even are these YouTube ads anymore?

95CA600F-1094-4F11-A55F-B55248FDE400.jpeg.fd0c75b341414d3b477ddc4343dfb681.jpeg

Um...the rabbit holes of the internet. 

I did not watch the video so I have no context. 

• Like 1

It's about Puppyboy. He's a puppy, but also a boy. He loves you. But you're conflicted. If you love him back does it mean you're into guys? Or into dogs? It really makes you think!

Got denied disability so I've been collecting records and letters and filling out forms for weeks. I feel sick from the stress to the point my normal body functions are messed up.

45 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:
2 hours ago, cprmauldin said:

It's about Puppyboy. He's a puppy, but also a boy. He loves you. But you're conflicted. If you love him back does it mean you're into guys? Or into dogs? It really makes you think!

Hmmmm.

Like the Striking Vipers episode of Black Mirror

That reminds me. I learned about kakavege yesterday.e901d382bf86b53712a8adbb94b1c2de.jpg

13 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:
1 hour ago, eal said:
This one is the worst:
FE3884E2-D759-4E23-B725-8EA3543D4C7A.jpeg.de920a88480cdd31b782ce2b77a64ee9.jpeg

Your targeted ads are hilariously unsurprising.

The twist? I don’t use YouTube mobile logged in.

10 minutes ago, AustNerevar said:

That reminds me. I learned about kakavege yesterday.e901d382bf86b53712a8adbb94b1c2de.jpg

The Sonic and Pan  “mistakes into miracles” meme, which I will not post here, is my favorite of these kinds of things.

The Sonic and Pan  “mistakes into miracles” meme, which I will not post here, is my favorite of these kinds of things.
Well that's a thing I googled.
28 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

Your targeted ads are hilariously unsurprising.

Yup.

25 minutes ago, AustNerevar said:

13 minutes ago, eal said:

Both of you:

On 7/6/2020 at 10:59 AM, eal said:

So long as they’re not, “Maribel is actually a good character tho.”

God I hate her.

Anyways, I'm 'rona free. I felt fine the entire time waiting for my results but people in my family circle started getting results before me when I had tested at the same place 20 minutes before them. Needless to say, I have new outlook on all of this and I won't be lazy and think "I don't need a mask here, it'll be quick.".

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Plattym3 said:
17 hours ago, cprmauldin said:
Hmmmm.

Like the Striking Vipers episode of Black Mirror

Is that the one with the snakes that attack?

Um....no. 

Something....entirely different....unfolds. 

It's very much about Video Games though and is on Netflix if you care to watch. No context needed. 

• Like 1
Um....no. 

Something....entirely different....unfolds. 

It's very much about Video Games though and is on Netflix if you care to watch. No context needed. 
Hmmmm... I don't know. Overlord Netflix only puts that around a 72% match for me. It's hard to defy most things under 90%.

Starting watching Welcome to Demon School! So far it's pretty good

3 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

Hmmmm... I don't know. Overlord Netflix only puts that around a 72% match for me. It's hard to defy most things under 90%. emoji12.png

:laugh:

I'll only accept your lack of watching if school is back in session. If you're still off, I hereby declare you have the time. 

Guess who found a beehive in the space between his window. I can’t open the window and spray poison because it’s growing at the top of the bottom half of the window, so opening it would damage the beehive and agitate the bees. My window is also too high up for me to spray poison from outside. I opened a repair ticket but if I don’t get a response from them by the end of the day tomorrow I’ll have to contact them directly because I can’t let this sit.

24 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

You! I guess you! You!

Did you use context clues?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Plattym3 said:

You! I guess you! You!

Platty Wright

• Like 1