52 minutes ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

God damn dude that sounds horrible. I would absolutely get tested. I've actually wanted to get tested for my peace of mind but didn't want to take a test away from someone that actually needed it. Hoping all goes well, I have to self quarantine until at least 7/9 if it's negative and 7/22 if it's positive. Hoping the world does me a favor and lets me out on my birthday, corona free.

You’re also increasing your risk of exposing yourself to the virus just by getting tested, since you’ll be in a building full of people who could have it. I had to sign a release form at the dentist’s office yesterday because being in a hospital setting elevated my chances of getting COVID.

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YangustheLegendaryBandit

• eal

• Democrobot

• Plattym3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On my way home I spotted three big dogs. They'd gotten out of their yard and were going on a grand adventure. Didn't want them to get lost or hurt, so I corralled them at a park and loaded them into m

Technically I graduated in January from my college in London. But the diploma took forever to arrive. So I did a whole phitoshoot today of the mail arriving/my graduation. Did the program online so I

Got good news this morning! Thank goodness! That’s a huge sigh of relief.

Posted Images

You’re also increasing your risk of exposing yourself to the virus just by getting tested, since you’ll be in a building full of people who could have it. I had to sign a release form at the dentist’s office yesterday because being in a hospital setting elevated my chances of getting COVID.
Just gotta wear a mask and avoid licking the doorknobs. Not much else you can do.

I really need to go to the dentist but I've been putting it off until our case rates go down.
6 minutes ago, AustNerevar said:

Just gotta wear a mask and avoid licking the doorknobs. Not much else you can do.

I really need to go to the dentist but I've been putting it off until our case rates go down.

Take it from me, don’t put it off if there’s an issue. I almost waited too long so instead of one quick visit, maybe two, I’ll be going four times in as many months.

1 hour ago, eal said:

I went through a CVS drivethrough and haven't been anywhere since. Home iced coffee is never as good as Dunkins...even if it's Dunkins K-Cups.

1 hour ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

I went through a CVS drivethrough and haven't been anywhere since. Home iced coffee is never as good as Dunkins...even if it's Dunkins K-Cups.

I shamed myself at a Dunkins drive-up when I accidentally handed them my Barnes & Noble card instead of my debit card so now I don’t wanna go to any drive-ups anymore.

All ours in FL seem to be drive-up. You pull up, roll down the window, get 2 nostrils impaled & away you go!

Posted (edited)

Nevermind.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

Fell down the van life YouTuber rabbit hole again. Seems like a lotta work to me, honestly.

I’m sad EVO Online was canceled. It was already bad that EVO 2020 was canceled due to COVID, but now EVO Online was canceled entirely due to “stuff,” involving one of the top guys who organizes everything.

I was looking forward to watching the tournaments on my weekends off this month.

• Like 1

Lots of sexual assalut and misconduct stuff going around the gaming community all June long. Been seeing a ton of stuff talked about on RPGamer backchannels since a couple staff work in the industry and especially from those that are dealing with a lot of the fallout since they work as PR people.

Time to weed out trash all around: racists & predators.

53 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

Lots of sexual assalut and misconduct stuff going around the gaming community all June long. Been seeing a ton of stuff talked about on RPGamer backchannels since a couple staff work in the industry and especially from those that are dealing with a lot of the fallout since they work as PR people.

PR people being sleazy? The DEVIL, you say?!

All it takes is one person and everyone who stayed quiet for fear of consequences in their career suddenly finds a voice. The Twitch community had its moment last week, the Smash Bros. community has a lot of allegations coming out, Jim Sterling did a video on Ubisoft’s controversies. There’s too many to keep track of.

• Like 1
On 7/2/2020 at 10:50 PM, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

I’m sad EVO Online was canceled. It was already bad that EVO 2020 was canceled due to COVID, but now EVO Online was canceled entirely due to “stuff,” involving one of the top guys who organizes everything.

I was looking forward to watching the tournaments on my weekends off this month.

Saw this post with "EVO cancelled" and looked it up

holy freaking crap what the hell

I went on a 3 day vacation, that happens, government says "just gotta live with corona!", Kanye is running for president. the hell

2 hours ago, Fates said:

Saw this post with "EVO cancelled" and looked it up

holy freaking crap what the hell

I went on a 3 day vacation, that happens, government says "just gotta live with corona!", Kanye is running for president. the hell

It feels like every time I go on my phone there’s a new article about some gross creeper getting caught and called out for being a terrible person. I’m glad the most involved I am in a community is this forum. 

• Like 1
It feels like every time I go on my phone there’s a new article about some gross creeper getting caught and called out for being a terrible person. I’m glad the most involved I am in a community is this forum. 
And here we are reading Prison School and playing Senren Kagura. The news will track us down sooner or later.
24 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

And here we are reading Prison School and playing Senren Kagura. The news will track us down sooner or later.

It’s only a matter of time until stuff reading/buying stuff like that gets you in trouble.

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:
1 hour ago, eal said:

We’re safe for now. They’ll likely start with the people playing Omega Labyrinth and work their way down.

4 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

It’s only a matter of time until stuff reading/buying stuff like that gets you in trouble.

If so, we’re a long, long way away from that. You’d be shocked at the manga you can buy at a Barnes & Noble. To Love-Ru isn’t even sold in shrink wrap.

If anything, games and manga have been allowed to get away with a lot more than usual. I saw that Limited Run Games just recently started selling Senran Kagura Reflexions, which is basically just a groping and touching simulator.

Edited by eal
If so, we’re a long, long way away from that. You’d be shocked at the manga you can buy at a Barnes & Noble. To Love-Ru isn’t even sold in shrink wrap.
Oh yeah, I read a few volumes of that too.
14 hours ago, eal said:

If you knew my secret video game hot takes you would be DISGUSTED by me.

27 minutes ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

If you knew my secret video game hot takes you would be DISGUSTED by me.

So long as they’re not, “Maribel is actually a good character tho.”

• Like 1

Oh @Plattym3, I made something for you. Warning DQXI Post-game spoilers

• Like 3
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, AustNerevar said:

Oh @Plattym3, I made something for you. Warning DQXI Post-game spoilers

I assume Platty has this kind of nightmare every night.

Isn’t their hair the “model,” for Queen Elenor’s hair? Looks like it anyway.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
I assume Platty has this kind of nightmare every night.
Isn’t their hair the “model,” for Queen Elenor’s hair? Looks like it anyway.
Nah, it's the Hero's hair. Platt's favorite style.