Shadow Kunoichi

What's New With You?

15 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Man, NOW you’re abandoning FF7? We’re gonna have to put all these games in a cardboard box and leave a “Please take to a good home,” sign with them.

We should make him set aside any game he drops to play a different one and donate it to Toys for Tots at the end of each year.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Man, NOW you’re abandoning FF7? We’re gonna have to put all these games in a cardboard box and leave a “Please take to a good home,” sign with them.

Not really abandoning I would just play something else at the same time. It's one thing to play multiple RPGs at a time it's another to play one and something else on the side.

5 minutes ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

Not really abandoning I would just play something else at the same time. It's one thing to play multiple RPGs at a time it's another to play one and something else on the side.

You say that, but I can hear Cloud crying from inside the cardboard box. 🤣

• Like 1

You say that, but I can hear Cloud crying from inside the cardboard box.
Would that be... rain?
So basically the difference between having a threesome and having your main girl and another on the side.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

Would that be... rain? So basically the difference between having a threesome and having your main girl and another on the side. emoji1787.png

We need that meme of the guy checking out another girl while he’s walking around with his girlfriend. That would explain Drippy’s situation perfectly.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

We need that meme of the guy checking out another girl while he’s walking around with his girlfriend. That would explain Drippy’s situation perfectly.

Or mine :P

Got some snow and a #$*! ton of freezing rain today. I shoveled my driveway and by the time I got done it's like I shouldn't have even bothered. My wife and I tried to put some insulation up in our basement but that didn't go too well either. And finally I can't even get to Dunkins to get my iced coffee today! Guess it's time to make some lunch and play some games. I love vacation. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

Got some snow and a #$*! ton of freezing rain today. I shoveled my driveway and by the time I got done it's like I shouldn't have even bothered. My wife and I tried to put some insulation up in our basement but that didn't go too well either. And finally I can't even get to Dunkins to get my iced coffee today! Guess it's time to make some lunch and play some games. I love vacation. 

We are going to get hit by a lot of snow in a bit. Ugh. I am not looking forward to it. Especially since it was nice here all week.

Lucky you guys!

We were going to head up to the mountains of NC this week for 7 or 8 days, but the temps there were just going to be 40s to 50s with rain. No ice, no snow.  So the kids decided we should just stay home. It's amazing to realize I have 6 straight days to hang out at home!!!!

4 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

the temps there were just going to be 40s to 50s with rain. No ice, no snow. 

This is pretty much my current weather situation.

• Like 1

The nice plow man decided to push a of the snow into our driveway and in front of our steps. I had fun shoveling probably 2 feet of wet and heavy anow before actually getting to the driveway that had layers of ice frozen in it.

We had inventory at work last night, and as one of the managers I had to be there for it the whole time. It actually went pretty quick despite how large our store was. We started at 6 PM and got done just before 1 AM. Some of the people on the team who came in to help sure needed to learn about this wonderful thing called deodorant though. 

2019 was a good year overall. My job I started back in April was hit or miss for awhile, but things picked up in the second half of the year  and I’ve liked it. Kept up with my cooking New Year’s resolution (though not quite at one new recipe a week) and found some great new dishes to make, and have enjoyed my Nintendo Switch since buying it in June. Definitely a great system.

Here’s hoping 2020 will be a great New Year!

• Like 1

New Year's Eve was pretty good. Invited the usual friends over and played a lot of Smash Bros as usual. We ended up playing the Warhammer 40K board game Black Stone Fortress. We started the game about a year ago and haven't played through all of the base game yet, but having a lot of fun. If you have a dedicated board game group, it is a damn good co-op game to play.

• Like 1

Great day #1. Made some new Philippines food to try out for Friday and Plattym4 ate 2 plates of it despite it being almost a bit too peppery for my wife's taste.

This was way after our 5-years-running Donut burger breakfast from the local place up the road, half a dozen mimosas, and 4 hours cleaning and organizing the garage. It now looks great, TV arrives Friday so I can ride my elliptical & be entertained, and awesome spinning bike my parents don't use anymore comes to be next weekend. No excuse not to get more in shape. Didn't hurt my wife and I found pictures of us 30-40 pounds skinnier while going through a box in the garage!

I got a kitten. Named her Melony

• Like 3

@Democrobot

Jade or Deborah?

On 1/3/2020 at 7:59 PM, Erdrick The Hero said:

@Democrobot

Jade or Deborah?

What's the context?

What's the context?
Who has naturally straight hair & who hides the curls with a straightener?

Who has naturally straight hair & who hides the curls with a straightener?
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!

Heading back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks of vacation. I was ready to go back on Friday cause wouldn't you guess spending all day playing video games tends to get boring. 

13 hours ago, Democrobot said:

What's the context?

I haven't seen you mention Deborah much since the Martina/Jade reveal. Has Jade replaced Deborah in your eyes?

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

Heading back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks of vacation. I was ready to go back on Friday cause wouldn't you guess spending all day playing video games tends to get boring. 

You and me should trade places then. It’s been super boring at work because freight hasn’t been coming in due to inventory last week, so the main part of my job has been mute and it’s been torture with how little there is to do at work.

Honestly if I knew how bad and slow it was going to be I would have saved up my PTO and taken a week off once inventory was done with.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

Yep. Back to work tomorrow. Sadly with 2 little kids, there's not much time to game when they're awake. Ironically I'll get more gaming time when they're back to school with an earlier bed time!

1 hour ago, Erdrick The Hero said:

I haven't seen you mention Deborah much since the Martina/Jade reveal. Has Jade replaced Deborah in your eyes?

Nah. If anything, Haru Okumura would have

Posted (edited)

This was a rant. Nevermind.

Edited by Erdrick The Hero