Shadow Kunoichi

What's New With You?

1 hour ago, Woodus said:

Yeah, I took an inch of snow of the kids' car this morning. Luckily it really didn't stick on the roads too much. Although it was a bit strange to see our pumpkins lit up with now around them :)

We got a bunch of heavy snow around here. It made tree branches nearly touch the ground in a few places.

I figured this snowfall was going to be one of those things we actually didn’t get. Well surprise, someone used C-c-c-cold Breath and it actually worked!

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

2 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

We got a bunch of heavy snow around here. It made tree branches nearly touch the ground in a few places.

I figured this snowfall was going to be one of those things we actually didn’t get. Well surprise, someone used C-c-c-cold Breath and it actually worked!

Play my mixtape to stay warm

I’m planning on watching Over the Garden Wall today. My Blu-ray of the show is as in the mail yesterday, but I was afraid I wasn’t going to be able to watch it. Found out after I ordered it that apparently the Blu-ray was only made for Australia (which is really random) and that apparently blu-rays are region locked.

I don’t know how true that last part is, because the Blu-ray player I’ve owned since high school is playing the disc totally fine. I’m happy about that of course so now I can watch the full mini-series in time for Halloween. Time to head off into the Unknown!

Other than that, I’m planning on making a big pot of chili with a new recipe and trying my hand at a homemade pizza later this evening. It’s been awhile since I’ve made one, but my biggest concern is the dough and crust. It ended up to flat last time I made it, so hopefully that won’t happen again!

I’m planning on watching Over the Garden Wall today. My Blu-ray of the show is as in the mail yesterday, but I was afraid I wasn’t going to be able to watch it. Found out after I ordered it that apparently the Blu-ray was only made for Australia (which is really random) and that apparently blu-rays are region locked.
I don’t know how true that last part is, because the Blu-ray player I’ve owned since high school is playing the disc totally fine. I’m happy about that of course so now I can watch the full mini-series in time for Halloween. Time to head off into the Unknown!

Other than that, I’m planning on making a big pot of chili with a new recipe and trying my hand at a homemade pizza later this evening. It’s been awhile since I’ve made one, but my biggest concern is the dough and crust. It ended up to flat last time I made it, so hopefully that won’t happen again!
BDs are region locked but it isn't difficult to obtain a player that can play different regions discs.

27 minutes ago, AustNerevar said:
59 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

BDs are region locked but it isn't difficult to obtain a player that can play different regions discs.

Yeah, I found that out in my research. But like I said, the BluRay disc plays fine in the player I’ve had since high school. So there’s no need for another one since this will probably be the only Blu-ray Disc I (inadvertently) import.

Happy Halloween boys and ghouls! Hope you watch or read something spooky today!

As always, I enjoy some Edgar Allen Poe, starting with this great adaptation of The Raven from The Simpsons narrated by James Earl Jones.

I’ve never seen Halloween so I watched that tonight.

• Like 1

Hottest Halloween on record by us, walked around for hours with a 3 and 6 year old. Didn't mean to, but that's what happens when you walk with friends. Got rained on for 5 mins. Felt better after that!

Just picked up a few games for ps4: Outer Worlds and Ni No Kuni Remastered.

Also, pre-ordered Shenmue 3: Deluxe Edition, and Star Ocean: First Departure R. I really hope Square-Enix decides to localize Second Evolution for ps4/switch, too!

Edited by Prince of Cannock

I’m also currently watching The Flash season 6, and Arrow season 8, and am really loving both of them. Probably, one of the best seasons so far (or at least on par, with them).

I hope with Star Ocean: First Departure R they will allow mixed-case names instead of all caps. I always found that kind of thing annoying (in any game). How can they even get away with that,when the unofficial SNES localization did it first?

I went to Rhode Island Comic Con today. Would have preferred yesterday because I also have a concert I’m going to at 8, but I had work on Saturday, so what can you do. I mostly went to get a Way overpriced picture with Alfie Allen, who plays Theon Greyjoy, my favorite Game of Thrones character. But they also basically every relevant English voice actor from My Hero Academia and I’m collecting as many signatures as I can fit on a poster, so I got to make a good dent in that little project.

Another surprise was the amount of Dragon Quest merch I found. Usually there are some blind boxes and maybe a plush or something and that’s it throughout the entire dealer’s room. Instead I saw a couple figures, Erdrick’s shield, and the Zenithian Sword, which I actually bought, and that was pretty much it for actually buying something.

Went to a Halloween party last night and I dressed up as Bob from Bob’s Burgers. It was one were you were encouraged to wear a costume based on a TV or movie character, and since I’ve found a love for cooking and have watched Bob’s Burgers since it first premiered, it made total sense to go as Bob Belcher.

A lot of people actually recognized who I was too with or without my prop, and both sides liked that my prop for my costume was a copy of the official Bob’s Burgers recipe book that came out a few years ago. It has most of the punny named “Burger of the Day,” featured on the resturant’s blackboard, and many of them are really good burger recipes too.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Went to a Halloween party last night and I dressed up as Bob from Bob’s Burgers. It was one were you were encouraged to wear a costume based on a TV or movie character, and since I’ve found a love for cooking and have watched Bob’s Burgers since it first premiered, it made total sense to go as Bob Belcher.

A lot of people actually recognized who I was too with or without my prop, and both sides liked that my prop for my costume was a copy of the official Bob’s Burgers recipe book that came out a few years ago. It has most of the punny named “Burger of the Day,” featured on the resturant’s blackboard, and many of them are really good burger recipes too.

How many Ricks or Mortys were there?

1 hour ago, eal said:

How many Ricks or Mortys were there?

None. There was a Homer and Bart Simpson though.

....aaaaaaaannnd finished the night with a Jenny Lewis concert. I finally got to see her live, and she even did a few Rilo Kiley songs too, which made my night.

My wife and I had our first crack at trick or treating over the weekend since we moved into a house and a full neighborhood. We had about an hour left before we ran out of candy...guess we'll have to get more for next year.

I've been awake for over 36 hours and I'm not sleepy even though I know that I should need sleep. In fact, I feel mentally fatigued but wide awake - wired as if I've been consuming nothing but coffee. (I've had some caffine by way of cola, but not enough that it should be having this kind of effect on me.)

Looks like the mainstream media discovered the Boomer meme.

Should I change my avatar? I'm afraid people will cease to recognize me. It's kind of become the same for all my accts across the entire net. On this forum it feels a little generic-y, but everyone else it's kind of original.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AustNerevar said:

Should I change my avatar? I'm afraid people will cease to recognize me. It's kind of become the same for all my accts across the entire net. On this forum it feels a little generic-y, but everyone else it's kind of original.

Do it.

It's been like 6 years though.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, AustNerevar said:

How long was my avatar the Chief Blue Meanie? And I even changed my avatar recently. It takes about 5 posts before your brain associates an avatar with a poster.

47 minutes ago, eal said:

How long was my avatar the Chief Blue Meanie? And I even changed my avatar recently. It takes about 5 posts before your brain associates an avatar with a poster.

Who are you?

6 hours ago, AustNerevar said:

2 hours ago, AustNerevar said:

You could do what I’ve been doing and change parts of your profile picture.