• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YangustheLegendaryBandit

• eal

• Democrobot

• Plattym3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On my way home I spotted three big dogs. They'd gotten out of their yard and were going on a grand adventure. Didn't want them to get lost or hurt, so I corralled them at a park and loaded them into m

Happy Halloween everyone. Went to a small costume party dressed as Yoda and won a prize too. As tradition, I have to enjoy something Edgar Allen Poe related and wanted to share it here. Hope ever

Technically I graduated in January from my college in London. But the diploma took forever to arrive. So I did a whole phitoshoot today of the mail arriving/my graduation. Did the program online so I

Posted Images

Star Wars was pretty good. Not the best but also no the worst. Just pretty neat.
I read all the spoilers. I'll wait for it on Disney+
Tried to look at mine, just says to buy a console. Anyone else's not working? 
Mine tracked playtime since April and congratulated me on buying it in June, so that was definitely off.

WAIT! I just double-checked. Interesting. I bought my Switch used. The girl I bought from gave me the receipts and all boxes and such (it was mint!). Sure enough the date on the sales receipt matches June 2018 which is what Nintendo said (I just assumed they meant 2019). Also, explains why the first game I played is just blank. Interesting that some of its stats were tied to a console, most were tied to my actual Nintendo account.

The lost dog has come back to town!

Wishing you all happy holidays as I finally start playing DQ11S after so long waiting!

I have missed this place!

• Like 3
Wishing you all happy holidays as I finally start playing DQ11S after so long waiting!
We've missed you. I put up signs around the neighborhood, but no one called.
12 hours ago, Plattym3 said:
17 hours ago, The Dog of Zahan said:

We've missed you. I put up signs around the neighborhood, but no one called.

To be honest, I picked the dumbest reason EVER to stay off the boards.  It's the massive bloat in my backlog.  I have the nasty6 habit of getting my next game before I've even finished the previous one... and I KNOW I'm not the only one to do this... but... it just felt so ridiculous to me.  I felt so flighty, mercurial and foolish, I kinda drifted off in shame.  Why come to a place to post about my doings when I'm not getting anything done?  

I'm glad I got over myself enough to come back though!

• Like 1

To be honest, I picked the dumbest reason EVER to stay off the boards.  It's the massive bloat in my backlog.  I have the nasty6 habit of getting my next game before I've even finished the previous one... and I KNOW I'm not the only one to do this... but... it just felt so ridiculous to me.  I felt so flighty, mercurial and foolish, I kinda drifted off in shame.  Why come to a place to post about my doings when I'm not getting anything done?  
I'm glad I got over myself enough to come back though!
I always end up forgetting to post and begin lurking without realizing it.
  • Like 1
On 12/21/2019 at 3:16 PM, The Dog of Zahan said:

One of my Christmas gifts was the Zelda: Breath of the Wild soundtrack. I was surprised I got it as a gift in the first place, so I was pretty excited to open it up. I figured it would go fairly quick getting it onto my computer and iPod...but 211 songs and 5 CDs later I finally got it finished.

I didn’t realize that there were THAT many songs until I looked at the end results. Oh, and it’s 6 hours and 23 minutes of music. HO. LY. CRAP! I guess when I really think about it Breath of the Wild does have a lot of music, but damn! Definitely have a number of favorites from the game I’ll be spreading across my various playlists.

Anyway, Christmas was fun this year. We had weather in the 50s here so I ended up wearing a t-shirt and shorts to my family Christmas! Everyone thought I was just joking at brunch out at my grandparents, but nope! It was a good idea too since it got hot in the house with so many of us there, but with all the good food and company it was a very fun evening.

I always love it when Christmas rolls around. It’s a good time. Hope everyone else had a great Christmas too!

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Like 1

All I did for Christmas this year was make a simple chicken dinner and inviting a bunch of friends over for an evening of Smash. We ended up watching part of the new Witcher show as well. Was pretty good overall.

I got to experience caring a 1 year old to four different houses this year for Christmas.

23 minutes ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

I just finished up The Mandalorian and have a real itch to play Bounty Hunter on the Gamecube now. Seems to be a pretty short game so I may try to blast through it over my holiday break. I took time off until 1/6 from my work.

Man, NOW you’re abandoning FF7? We’re gonna have to put all these games in a cardboard box and leave a “Please take to a good home,” sign with them.

15 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Man, NOW you’re abandoning FF7? We’re gonna have to put all these games in a cardboard box and leave a “Please take to a good home,” sign with them.

We should make him set aside any game he drops to play a different one and donate it to Toys for Tots at the end of each year.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Not really abandoning I would just play something else at the same time. It's one thing to play multiple RPGs at a time it's another to play one and something else on the side.

5 minutes ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

Not really abandoning I would just play something else at the same time. It's one thing to play multiple RPGs at a time it's another to play one and something else on the side.

You say that, but I can hear Cloud crying from inside the cardboard box. 🤣

• Like 1
You say that, but I can hear Cloud crying from inside the cardboard box.
Would that be... rain?
So basically the difference between having a threesome and having your main girl and another on the side.
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

Would that be... rain? So basically the difference between having a threesome and having your main girl and another on the side. emoji1787.png

We need that meme of the guy checking out another girl while he’s walking around with his girlfriend. That would explain Drippy’s situation perfectly.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

We need that meme of the guy checking out another girl while he’s walking around with his girlfriend. That would explain Drippy’s situation perfectly.

Or mine :P

Got some snow and a #$*! ton of freezing rain today. I shoveled my driveway and by the time I got done it's like I shouldn't have even bothered. My wife and I tried to put some insulation up in our basement but that didn't go too well either. And finally I can't even get to Dunkins to get my iced coffee today! Guess it's time to make some lunch and play some games. I love vacation. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

Got some snow and a #$*! ton of freezing rain today. I shoveled my driveway and by the time I got done it's like I shouldn't have even bothered. My wife and I tried to put some insulation up in our basement but that didn't go too well either. And finally I can't even get to Dunkins to get my iced coffee today! Guess it's time to make some lunch and play some games. I love vacation. 

We are going to get hit by a lot of snow in a bit. Ugh. I am not looking forward to it. Especially since it was nice here all week.

Lucky you guys!

We were going to head up to the mountains of NC this week for 7 or 8 days, but the temps there were just going to be 40s to 50s with rain. No ice, no snow.  So the kids decided we should just stay home. It's amazing to realize I have 6 straight days to hang out at home!!!!