Shadow Kunoichi

What's New With You?

50 minutes ago, AustNerevar said:
51 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:
Hopefully the Switch version is a good rendition of the Trilogy. I’m curious how it is/how it plays and runs. I’d like to get it and eventually the N. Sane Trilogy for my Switch, provided both are good ports.

It looks beautiful and sends to run smoothly. I have nothing to compare it to since I don't own a PS4, but I'm pleased with it.

I should have specified: I’m concerned with how Spyro 2 and 3 perform. I’m not too surprised the first game runs fine since it’s already on the disc/cartridge, but since you have to download the other two games, I’m curious how they perform on the Switch.

I’ll have to keep my eyes on GameFAQs and other sites to see what the consensus is.

Dorian watch is likely ending. Been a weird 9 days watching that go on. Here's my final thoughts:

Dorian is like a new member joining an old internet forum you're part of. He brings lots of interesting news and things to talk about and you think he'd be someone cool to meet up with and talk to in real life, but after a few days you start to recall that you've heard this all before from others & really he's just full of hot air and the wild conversations that you used to have just begin to stall. After a few days of decreased interest, you never hear from him again. Years later you learn he killed a bunch of people are are extremely grateful you two never met!

All packed up for the hospital. Hard to believe it is the big day already

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Democrobot said:

All packed up for the hospital. Hard to believe it is the big day already

Hope you remembered your video games. Best of luck!

21 minutes ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

Hope you remembered your video games. Best of luck!

I packed the switch 😛 Thank you! :D

• Like 1

Man, this was a great day. After a long 6 days of work, including working through Labor Day which was crazy busy, this Wednesday off was just what I needed. Got some hard to earn items from enemies in the DQ11 S demo for the party, tried cooking some new things, a chip dip and fried zucchini, and got some much needed R&R. And man, a lot of those announcements in the Nintendo Direct were great, especially in regards to Smash Ultimate!

Of the DLC character trailers, this newest one is my favorite. The Hero and Banjo & Kazooie’s got me really hyped, but this one...oh, this one was just too good. So many nods to the King of Fighters series and the various SNK fighters of the 90s. Geese Howard jumping for the letter and then forced to re-enact his most infamous scene was hilariously dark. Edgy ol’ Iori laughing like a mad man for no real reason. And the beginning paying homage to KoF ‘94! All that SNK love!

I’m so happy Terry Bogard will be joining the Smash series! TERRY FACES THE FURY! HEY, COME ON!

9 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Man, this was a great day. After a long 6 days of work, including working through Labor Day which was crazy busy, this Wednesday off was just what I needed. Got some hard to earn items from enemies in the DQ11 S demo for the party, tried cooking some new things, a chip dip and fried zucchini, and got some much needed R&R. And man, a lot of those announcements in the Nintendo Direct were great, especially in regards to Smash Ultimate!

Of the DLC character trailers, this newest one is my favorite. The Hero and Banjo & Kazooie’s got me really hyped, but this one...oh, this one was just too good. So many nods to the King of Fighters series and the various SNK fighters of the 90s. Geese Howard jumping for the letter and then forced to re-enact his most infamous scene was hilariously dark. Edgy ol’ Iori laughing like a mad man for no real reason. And the beginning paying homage to KoF ‘94! All that SNK love!

I’m so happy Terry Bogard will be joining the Smash series! TERRY FACES THE FURY! HEY, COME ON!

#notmyterry

I'll see myself out.

image.png

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

#notmyterry

I'll see myself out.

image.png

spacer.png

buster-wolf-prints.jpg
That's cultural appropriation of wolves!

Don't Busta Wolf.

#wolflivesmatter

2 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

That's cultural appropriation of wolves!

Don't Busta Wolf.

#wolflivesmatter

Hey, come on! Get serious!

spacer.png

Hey, come on! Get serious!

39CEC3E2B8ADA81CA567D4C7E04B8974B515D432

Oh. I didn't realize the hat was on backwards. 100% serious now.

Serious like Terry. b19a8d7afc76ff2135c68185adee259a.jpg20120d01ace9edfb82b5b4cd5e23d6b4.jpg

9 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

Oh. I didn't realize the hat was on backwards. 100% serious now.

Serious like Terry. b19a8d7afc76ff2135c68185adee259a.jpg20120d01ace9edfb82b5b4cd5e23d6b4.jpg

Oh man, the amount of Terry is become too strong! Time to power up!

POWER...GEYSER!

spacer.png

Oh man, the amount of Terry is become too strong! Time to power up!
POWER...GEYSER!
Ijsdimo.jpg&key=09a2df6df5a4d02c96191651135519db3ec6c1378855366b7756e1de36cccb3f
Wait. Power? You want a Power Guy, Sir?

I'll give you a Power Guy, Sir! 42894a8137bb3c9e12bc9c04e7f327ee.jpg736eafe524dd4d6546c6e6f513a3a183.jpg

9 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

I'll give you a Power Guy, Sir! 42894a8137bb3c9e12bc9c04e7f327ee.jpg736eafe524dd4d6546c6e6f513a3a183.jpg

Going for a power play, huh? Well, I tip my hat and throw it your way, sir.

spacer.png

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

I'll give you a Power Guy, Sir! 

Personally, I’d rather get Power Girl

2C60B82A-7288-4141-9E1A-55DE0301E3D1.thumb.jpeg.33bc3c35345b2e86742e11d74a0dbd73.jpeg

Edited by eal

Personally, I’d rather get Power Girl
2C60B82A-7288-4141-9E1A-55DE0301E3D1.thumb.jpeg.33bc3c35345b2e86742e11d74a0dbd73.jpeg
No doubt about it, somehow she's been enhanced.

Today is my holiday hours for Labor Day, so I’ve ended up with a 3 day weekend because of it. I’ll be there playing...well, something, over the next few days. Haven’t decided if it will be Zelda: Breath of the Wild, starting up the Grandia HD Collection, or going back to Trails of Cold Steel 2. Knowing me though, I’ll probably be playing a lot of Smash Ultimate now that Banjo & Kazooie are finally in the game. All the Banjo-Kazooie content is just so wonderful, and has given me the biggest smile whenever I remember the bear and bird are FINALLY back. I’m so happy about their inclusion and all the love and attention to detail that went into their content.

Anyway, since I have today off I decided to throw together my tortilla soup recipe in the crockpot so that can cook throughout the day, and I finally sat down to watch the Steven Universe movie. It was pretty good and had some wonderful new music/songs. Loved the animation for the new character Spinel too.

• Like 1

I’d been following Vic Mignogna’s lawsuits against Funimation, Monica Rial and her fiancé, and Jamie Marchi. After months of internet lawyers grifting people out of their money, Vic fans screaming that the defendants don’t have a case and acting incredibly smug, dozens of lawyers on Twitter saying Vic has no case, a cottage industry on YouTube popping up just discussing this lawsuit, and a major leak of highly inappropriate bloopers of by the DBZ voice actors to divert attention of Vic, the court ruled in favor of all defendants on nearly all charges. 

Reports are that it was a complete mess for Vic’s lawyer. He completely fell apart and the judge seemed to be annoyed at him, based on the live tweets I read. Best of all, if what people are saying is true, the goobers that put money towards his GoFundMe because they thought they would be paying for Vic to “defeat his enemies” are instead reimbursing the fees of the people he sued. After all the cringe of the last couple months, this is the most fitting and hilarious result.

12 minutes ago, eal said:

I’d been following Vic Mignogna’s lawsuits against Funimation, Monica Rial and her fiancé, and Jamie Marchi. After months of internet lawyers grifting people out of their money, Vic fans screaming that the defendants don’t have a case and acting incredibly smug, dozens of lawyers on Twitter saying Vic has no case, a cottage industry on YouTube popping up just discussing this lawsuit, and a major leak of highly inappropriate bloopers of by the DBZ voice actors to divert attention of Vic, the court ruled in favor of all defendants on nearly all charges. 

Reports are that it was a complete mess for Vic’s lawyer. He completely fell apart and the judge seemed to be annoyed at him, based on the live tweets I read. Best of all, if what people are saying is true, the goobers that put money towards his GoFundMe because they thought they would be paying for Vic to “defeat his enemies” are instead reimbursing the fees of the people he sued. After all the cringe of the last couple months, this is the most fitting and hilarious result.

I have been following the thing since it started as well. I personally didn't care about it. But the whole situation was a dumpster fire that I couldn't get my eyes off of. The disaster was entertaining on it's own.

3 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

I have been following the thing since it started as well. I personally didn't care about it. But the whole situation was a dumpster fire that I couldn't get my eyes off of. The disaster was entertaining on it's own.

It was such a cringe fest. Like, if his innocence is important to you and all I guess stand up for him and defend him, even though I think he’s a scumbag personally. But it was one of those things where I was just like, “Really? This is your hill to die on?”

• Like 1

Haven't seen the latest news and don't have time at the moment, but it is a dumpster fire.

What actually made me angry was the deposition of Rial's fiancé. For months this guy made endless Twitter posts and when it came time to testify he smugly sat there and repeatedly said, "I don't recall." If you think someone is a danger to others, stand by your words.

What Huber said is likely the most accurate. Vic has an ego and has done some things, but he's popular. There was a click with the other actors and he didn't fit in with that. Nobody in this situation comes out looking good. I'm sure these adults still acting childish on Twitter now.

It's sad because Funimation made some great dubs. (Though I've never liked Dragon Ball's dubs goin' back to '97!) So many people are tarnished because of this.

• Like 1

What made me made was that nitwits fell for an Internet huxter just because he’s a lawyer and gave him money to confirm their biases and watch him get drunk on stream and scream in his mic that Monica Rial wanted Vic Mignogna dead.

Edited by eal

True, but the other side had their lawyers who were also acting horribly. The taunting and gloating is all so ugly. It doesn't strike me as the actions of people who are trying to protect others. All this has done is feed their egos.

The gloating is happening because the Vic stans spent the last few months being so overconfident and smug. Even now they can’t admit that it’s game over, they say justice wasn’t served properly, that the judge is secretly Kick Vic (as if he actually cares), every excuse that doesn’t make them have to admit they were wrong. Let Kick Vic gloat. It’s a win for their side after months of getting #$*! from I Stand With Vic. It’s a reaction to having to deal with people who want to punish and silence women.

The gloating is happening because the Vic stans spent the last few months being so overconfident and smug. Even now they can’t admit that it’s game over, they say justice wasn’t served properly, that the judge is secretly Kick Vic (as if he actually cares), every excuse that doesn’t make them have to admit they were wrong. Let Kick Vic gloat. It’s a win for their side after months of getting #$*! from I Stand With Vic. It’s a reaction to having to deal with people who want to punish and silence women.

I think it's reductive to say that people who didn't support the accusers just want to punish or silence women. Innocent should be presumed over guilt and honestly all this cancel culture bullshit is so toxic. ProJared is a good example that comes to mind of how the internet takes sides and then just eviscerates "the enemy".

I don't doubt that some dickheads supported Vic and were toxic online. That's the nature of things. But that's just more of example why internet vigilantism is go freaking dangerous anyway. And there were also plenty of people who wanted to crucify Vic without having even heard either sides full stories.

Some people just love to hate people. It needs to end.