• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YangustheLegendaryBandit

• eal

• Democrobot

• Plattym3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On my way home I spotted three big dogs. They'd gotten out of their yard and were going on a grand adventure. Didn't want them to get lost or hurt, so I corralled them at a park and loaded them into m

Technically I graduated in January from my college in London. But the diploma took forever to arrive. So I did a whole phitoshoot today of the mail arriving/my graduation. Did the program online so I

Got good news this morning! Thank goodness! That’s a huge sigh of relief.

Posted Images

I was checking my Messenger app this morning and found out I won a Cuphead vinyl soundtrack giveaway! The 2nd anniversary of the game was a short while ago, and during the week of the anniversary Studio MDHR was running a week long giveaway for different goodies each day. One of the days was a team up with iam8bit featuring a chance to win 1 out of 10 vinyl records featuring various songs from Cuphead, and lo and behold ol’ Yangus was one of the lucky winners!

CA67D500-79F4-4E32-A597-EAE5BDE93767.jpeg.4c9e172c7c90cb7dde24a92ebee312f7.jpeg

By the sounds of it the vinyl will arrive in about 3 to 4 weeks. I’m pretty excited I won this as I really enjoy the music from Cuphead.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

I was checking my Messenger app this morning and found out I won a Cuphead vinyl soundtrack giveaway! The 2nd anniversary of the game was a short while ago, and during the week of the anniversary Studio MDHR was running a week long giveaway for different goodies each day. One of the days was a team up with iam8bit featuring a chance to win 1 out of 10 vinyl records featuring various songs from Cuphead, and lo and behold ol’ Yangus was one of the lucky winners!

CA67D500-79F4-4E32-A597-EAE5BDE93767.jpeg.4c9e172c7c90cb7dde24a92ebee312f7.jpeg

By the sounds of it the vinyl will arrive in about 3 to 4 weeks. I’m pretty excited I won this as I really enjoy the music from Cuphead.

Nice! I meant to get the game on sale on Switch. I'm not one for difficult games but I was able to get through Celeste after initially being intimidated by it. I feel like with the game focusing on bosses and fights not taking too long, starting over and over might not be a problem.

What part of store did you find the magnet? Hit up a couple Wal-Marts today and couldn't find it.

Working on some children's books. I gotta say the art in the books currently on the market are dull and drab. Hoping mine turn out better.

It really depends on where you're looking. I still see lots of nice stuff, but there certainly has been a trending style. It also depends on what sort of illustrator the publisher pairs the writer up with, and how good that artist's agent is.

1 hour ago, Dwaine said:

What part of store did you find the magnet? Hit up a couple Wal-Marts today and couldn't find it.

It really depends on where you're looking. I still see lots of nice stuff, but there certainly has been a trending style. It also depends on what sort of illustrator the publisher pairs the writer up with, and how good that artist's agent is.

The magnet was were they have all the Halloween costumes and decorations. It was on the end of an aisle with some other random Halloween magnets.

Happy Thanksgiving y'all. Had the dinner yesterday. It was a hecc of a day. Used the leftovers to make turkey stew

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

I think you're a month early. Or Canadian, eh?

Wait till we get to March. Demo won’t stop posting Christmas songs the entire month. 😜

16 hours ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

I think you're a month early. Or Canadian, eh?

image.png

14 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Wait till we get to March. Demo won’t stop posting Christmas songs the entire month. 😜

I didn’t get the full day off I was hoping to today as I had to go in and cover a few hours at work since a co-worker’s dad passed away, but when I got home I was very surprised to find that this bad boy arrived in the mail! It’s the Cuphead vinyl soundtrack I won!

spacer.png

spacer.png

I love the artwork on front and back, as pictured above. The characters getting into the groove of the music is great, and some unreleased solos being a part of the vinyl is awesome. I can’t wait to listen to it!

• Like 1

Don't mind me just gonna be over here F5ing the PAX EAst registration page cause badges are gonna go up soon. $60 a day this year so I may only get 1 day. I went Friday and Saturday last year. Might do Thursday and Friday cause Saturday is always wicked packed.

• Like 1

I went to a Smash tourney yesterday. Tilted pretty bad but at least I know where I need improvements

I went to a Smash tourney yesterday. Tilted pretty bad but at least I know where I need improvements
6 year-old Plattym4 spent time today explaining specifically what I was doing wrong with certain items in Smash.
17 hours ago, Plattym3 said:
21 hours ago, Democrobot said:

6 year-old Plattym4 spent time today explaining specifically what I was doing wrong with certain items in Smash.

Don't hit the fake ball or you'll go boom boom

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Twinkie said:

Got back from a follow up eye exam. Eye hemorrhage is all gone. So I have good eye health again. 

Eye'm glad to hear that!

• Like 1

Got some stuff delivered from a couple amazing members of the Den. @Plattym3 made some of my favorite sprite work in perler beads. The GBC sprites are the party I had when I finished my first playthrough. The glasses are from @Michi as well as that other thing :overjoyed2:. I have wanted something signed by Yuji Hori for the longest time. This signed game is now the prized possession in my collection and I will treasure it for the rest of my life. I know Platty is here every day but, Michi when you come back I hope you know how much I appreciate you both. I sent you both messages separately on various social medias but I want everyone in the fandom to know how big of stars you are to me. Thank you both for everything. 

20191021_092357.jpg

20191021_092342.jpg

20191021_122620.jpg

20191021_122548.jpg

• Like 1

Got some stuff delivered from a couple amazing members of the Den. [mention=6859]Plattym3[/mention] made some of my favorite sprite work in perler beads. The GBC sprites are the party I had when I finished my first playthrough. The glasses are from [mention=3709]Michi[/mention] as well as that other thing :overjoyed2:. I have wanted something signed by Yuji Hori for the longest time. This signed game is now the prized possession in my collection and I will treasure it for the rest of my life. I know Platty is here every day but, Michi when you come back I hope you know how much I appreciate you both. I sent you both messages separately on various social medias but I want everyone in the fandom to know how big of stars you are to me. Thank you both for everything. 

20191021_092357.thumb.jpg.840e3dff664649ac327dac128af83354.jpg

20191021_092342.thumb.jpg.ff31333ac2e20e426fad034ced1da6cd.jpg

20191021_122620.thumb.jpg.718b3414853a8616d5f02d99fa11248d.jpg

20191021_122548.thumb.jpg.e32a365d1df6557d066dd470d747daea.jpg

I am super jealous of all of those things.

I haven’t really noticed it’s already so close to Halloween due to working so much this month. I’m trying to watch and read a few Halloween related things before October ends, and I’m starting with Over the Garden Wall. Saw it a few years ago when I was in college and I was pretty impressed by the show. It has a good blend of creepy and funny, good animation and style, and some great voice work and music. The theme of the show “Into the Unknown,” popped into my head a few days ago, and it’s started my Halloween mad-dash of sorts.

It’s worth a watch if you haven’t seen it. Here’s the full version of the song I just mentioned to give you a taste.

Hell yeah I got my Friday and Saturday PAX East tickets. @Liamland if you end up going again this year it'd be great to catch up again. I'll even join you in touring the floor...I still feel bad for ditching you last year. I'll let my friends know I have another person to hang out with there lol.

Oh, don't worry about it. I know there's tons of people to meet up and hard to gather groups to do any one thing, so even meeting for a short time was cool.

The only thing that would keep me from PAX East this year is if I got a job on West Coast, but that is unfortunately unrealistic as most companies don't want to pay for me to move or want me to be local to come in for an interview at a moment's notice. BUT, if I do make it, I have a really good idea for cosplay that I'm psyched to do at the next con I go to, which will hopefully be PAX East.