Shadow Kunoichi

What's New With You?

51 minutes ago, eal said:

Those were dark days, indeed.

What I should have said the topic was called was this:

58 minutes ago, AustNerevar said:

On the Bethesda forums back in the day it was customary to reply to any relation ship advice thread with "Just ask her out".

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Now it’s customary on the Bethesda forums to reply to any thread about a canvas bag to offer 500 Atoms.

I actually don’t know what people say on the Bethesda forums but I needed to dunk on them and this was the best I could do.

June 2019 can't come soon enough! I can't wait for the new Crash Team Racing!

Looking forward to Psychonauts 2. The original game is one of my favorite collectathon platformers.

So we finally get an Atlus character in Smash Bros.

I....I’m disappointed. That’s all I’m gonna say.

I came back from the dead just so I could see Yangus' reaction.

Next up...Don't disappoint me Eal.

Edited by TheKingOfTheDragovians

5 minutes ago, TheKingOfTheDragovians said:

You don’t want to know what my full reaction is.

Spoiler

And before anyone makes a wise ass remark, no I did not think Etrian Odyssey would make it into Smash.

1 minute ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

You don’t want to know what my full reaction is.

Reveal hidden contents

And before anyone makes a wise ass remark, no I did not think Etrian Odyssey would make it into Smash.

I'll take your word on that.

Shoulda been Makoto Nijima.

Dunno why you’re so salty about it @YangustheLegendaryBandit. It makes total sense that they’d pick Joker. The damn announcer for Smash is the same voice actor even.

22 minutes ago, eal said:

Dunno why you’re so salty about it @YangustheLegendaryBandit. It makes total sense that they’d pick Joker. The damn announcer for Smash is the same voice actor even.

I’m sorry I have a different opinion.

5 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

I’m sorry I have a different opinion.

Okay? It’s fine to have a different opinion but you seem really bothered by it so I just wanted to know why.

To that point, Jack Frost would be a better choice to represent all of Atlus & SMT/Persona games.

Maybe if he was included in the base game, but Joker is DLC, content that people will buy separately. So they chose a character they thought would sell better. It also makes people wonder if there’s a Switch port of P5 in the future.

• Like 1

Maybe if he was included in the base game, but Joker is DLC, content that people will buy separately. So they chose a character they thought would sell better. It also makes people wonder if there’s a Switch port of P5 in the future.

Could be. SMTV is confirmed going that way. And I'm assuming all future Etrian Odyssey games will to.

18 hours ago, TheKingOfTheDragovians said:

I hope you seriously didn’t come back to the Den just to see what my response to that news was. FYI it is cool Atlus is FINALLY getting a rep in Smash Bros., plus it means another RPG character like Ness, Cloud, and all the Pokémon.

You need to be back on the Den period. It’s weird you not being around anymore. Same with Gooieooie.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

Viz is launching a new service that will, if I read this correctly, allow subscribers total access to every Shonen Jump manga they publish. There will be over 10,000 chapters of manga, so they say. And it’s $2 a month. I’m very, very excited about this news, but it’s also bittersweet. The magazine has existed in some form since 2002, even when it switched to digital, so the news that it’s ending in two weeks is sorta sad. I’ve been reading it since 2005, with a 3 year absence when I didn’t want to pay for a digital magazine and I wasn’t interested in the lineup. I discovered Dragon Quest through that whole magazine, along with a whole new medium. I’m excited about what I read they’ll be replacing it with, but it’ll be a strange feeling.

• Like 1

Crash Bandicoot.

That is all.

34 minutes ago, Erdrick The Hero said:

Crash Bandicoot.

That is all.

Don’t you mean CRASH! CRASH BAN-DI-COOOOT!

PLAY OUR GAME AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS SO WE'LL MAKE LOTS OF LOOT!

2 minutes ago, Erdrick The Hero said:

PLAY OUR GAME AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS SO WE'LL MAKE LOTS OF LOOT!

I love that it’s Jim Cummings singing it.

I would have laughed had they included a remake of it in the N. Sane Trilogy somehow.

2 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

I love that it’s Jim Cummings singing it.

I would have laughed had they included a remake of it in the N. Sane Trilogy somehow.

I wish they had.

The week of the early morning schedule is almost over. Just one more day and I can sleep in on Sunday! It’s the little things like sleep, sleep, and more sleep. 😜

I’m nearing the end of Suikoden 2 speed run as well. Got all 108 Stars of Destiny again & thankfully managed to avoid the darn event that prevented me from getting the best ending (but made a back up save just in case because I’m paranoid about it now). Also I was able to fully complete Clive’s sidequest too. Basically you have to reach different towns by different time stamps as you play, and the final town requires reaching it below the 20 hours of playtime mark.

So I’m pretty happy a long week of work is almost over, to have Suiko 2 almost finished, and that I got to see all of Clive’s story as he’s been one of my favorite characters to use in my party.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

23 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

I hope you seriously didn’t come back to the Den just to see what my response to that news was. FYI it is cool Atlus is FINALLY getting a rep in Smash Bros., plus it means another RPG character like Ness, Cloud, and all the Pokémon.

You need to be back on the Den period. It’s weird you not being around anymore. Same with Gooieooie.

Worry not my friend. My first post was mostly hyperbole. I just happened to come back at the same time.

23 hours ago, eal said:

Viz is launching a new service that will, if I read this correctly, allow subscribers total access to every Shonen Jump manga they publish. There will be over 10,000 chapters of manga, so they say. And it’s $2 a month. I’m very, very excited about this news, but it’s also bittersweet. The magazine has existed in some form since 2002, even when it switched to digital, so the news that it’s ending in two weeks is sorta sad. I’ve been reading it since 2005, with a 3 year absence when I didn’t want to pay for a digital magazine and I wasn’t interested in the lineup. I discovered Dragon Quest through that whole magazine, along with a whole new medium. I’m excited about what I read they’ll be replacing it with, but it’ll be a strange feeling.

Not only that, but they're gonna be releasing the weekly chapters at the same time Japan gets them, for free.

59 minutes ago, TheKingOfTheDragovians said:

Not only that, but they're gonna be releasing the weekly chapters at the same time Japan gets them, for free. Shonen Jump.

They have been releasing them simultaneously up to this point. The only difference is that they’ll be free and I think they expire or you get limited access to them. Basically, they’re taking a $1 of the current price of a subscription to the magazine, making the magazine free, and letting people that subscribe read everything they publish.