Shadow Kunoichi

What's New With You?

8 minutes ago, BorisTheWizard said:

TBQH, I was pretty shocked there was an XBone release considering it was a 100% Sony IP. Glad to hear it's releasing on more systems, because it's an instant hit of nostalgia for me. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did when it comes to Switch!

You’ll probably have to download all 3 games for the Switch version.

12 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

You’ll probably have to download all 3 games for the Switch version.

I think you have to do that regardless. I bought my copy digitally off of Amazon, and the download said ~30 gigs. Turns out it needed the whole ~60 anyway. I think the game + Spyro 1 is ~30 gigs, and Spyro 2+3 are another ~30 gigs.

1 hour ago, BorisTheWizard said:

I think you have to do that regardless. I bought my copy digitally off of Amazon, and the download said ~30 gigs. Turns out it needed the whole ~60 anyway. I think the game + Spyro 1 is ~30 gigs, and Spyro 2+3 are another ~30 gigs.

...I was making a joke about how the first game was included on disc and you had to download the other two on PS4.

So I was talking to my best friend today about how I was seeing Spyro all over the internet and wished I could play it, and just he went and bought it. He was going to buy it eventually but he went ahead and bought it now so that I could play it.

If it ends up being good I'll still buy myself a copy since I'm definitely giving it back to him - I've been trying to get him to play the series for years!

After a weird week of work (with yesterday being a real peach, let me tell you) having today off was lovely. Slept in (which for me is 7:30), watched some Harry Potter movies and got a few Christmas decorations out, and am now watching the Vikings play the Bears at Chicago.

Also, finally managed to get this bad boy:

MTOvhZa.jpg

One down, two to go for the Crash remake trilogy.

• Upvote 1

Thankfully, I got a short work week this week and on Wednesday, the company I work for is having a Thanksgiving lunch at an all you can eat Korean BBQ place.

• Like 1

That's actually pretty cool. Thanksgiving isn't my favorite holiday. I don't care for most of the traditional Thanksgiving food, plus I don't eat much anyway. A Korean BBQ place would be a ton o' fun.

5 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

After a weird week of work (with yesterday being a real peach, let me tell you) having today off was lovely. Slept in (which for me is 7:30), watched some Harry Potter movies and got a few Christmas decorations out, and am now watching the Vikings play the Bears at Chicago.

Also, finally managed to get this bad boy:

MTOvhZa.jpg

One down, two to go for the Crash remake trilogy.

Crash 2 was my first platinum

On 11/17/2018 at 11:59 PM, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

...I was making a joke about how the first game was included on disc and you had to download the other two on PS4.

Learned that last night when the SO bought the game on disc and there was an additional 19GB of data we had to install.

16 hours ago, Erdrick The Hero said:

Crash 2 was my first platinum

Bloodborne was my first. Currently I have 8 platinums. Excluding BB and Crash 3, the others are Undertale, Shantae: Half Genie Hero, Psychonauts, Ni No Kuni 2, Rayman Origins, and Dragon Quest XI.

1 hour ago, Bururian said:

Learned that last night when the SO bought the game on disc and there was an additional 19GB of data we had to install.

That’s why I’ve been waiting to get it (and because I need an external storage system for my PS4). I really want to get Spyro Reignited.

With all the Let's Go I've been playing lately, I've actually been feeling a little better. Gaming doesn't feel like as much of a chore now

Tomorrow is my orthodontist appointment. Getting a mold of my mouth made in preparation for my surgery consultation in December. Should be an interesting time.

An hour later of trying to get the last Time Trial (on the Piston It Away stage) in Crash 2, I DID IT. Getting the platinum relic on top of the platinum trophy...oh, it made the struggle worth it.

bp8gXcr.jpg

Never touching time trials on any of these games after this! I don’t even want to think about how difficult the Crash 1 ones will be.

6 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

An hour later of trying to get the last Time Trial (on the Piston It Away stage) in Crash 2, I DID IT. Getting the platinum relic on top of the platinum trophy...oh, it made the struggle worth it.

bp8gXcr.jpg

Never touching time trials on any of these games after this! I don’t even want to think about how difficult the Crash 1 ones will be.

Damn. Back to back days. How long did it take to get that platinum!?

2 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

Damn. Back to back days. How long did it take to get that platinum!?

About 2 hours. I already had all the other trophies and most stage time trials done in Crash 2 months ago, I just stopped after having so many problems with Cold Hard Crash and Piston It Away. I needed 5 more time trials finished. Those two stages freaking took forever to finally finish thanks to mistakes on my part and because of the level designs.

It was the same thing with Crash 3: had most time trials down, but some stages were just difficult to finish so I set the game aside.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

Piston it Away's time trial is a real pain. It surely pisses away a lot of time.

I have all gold or platinum relics for each game on PS4, but I'm stuck on Sunset Vista's time trial on both PC and Switch. Dunno what I did right on PS4. (Got all the relics in Crash 2 and 3 on all platforms though).

So last night I 120%'d Spyro the Dragon (Reignited), and started Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage (Reignited). I get to Crystal Glacier and make it through the level, and... George the Snow Leopard refuses to move after I feed him a single fish. The guy who wants you to bring him back doesn't say anything new. I'm pretty sure this is a bug, but I haven't played any of the OG Spyro trilogy since they announced the Crash remasters (I predicted they'd do the same for Spyro and wanted to forget as much as I could so it was like playing a new game again), and Spyro 2 is the game of the trilogy I have the least experience with to begin with (my childhood PS1 copy had a scratch that prevented loading Hurricos, which in turn prevented me from progressing past the first homeworld until I bought another copy almost a decade later).

2 hours ago, Erdrick The Hero said:

Piston it Away's time trial is a real pain. It surely pisses away a lot of time.

I have all gold or platinum relics for each game on PS4, but I'm stuck on Sunset Vista's time trial on both PC and Switch. Dunno what I did right on PS4. (Got all the relics in Crash 2 and 3 on all platforms though).

Yes, most definitely. I thought Cold Hard Crash was the worst, but Piston It Away took the bloody cake hands down. Heck, Spaced Out, the other factory level on the same floor as Piston, was WAY easier, as were the jet pack stages. Beat the two jet packs stages in 5 attempts each!

I actually got gold on both the jetpack levels on my first try each. I thought they'd be harder, but once you just say "f**k boxes", those levels are a breeze.

2 days and 2 tests later, Thanksgiving break has officially started! Had to put off playing Spyro for a few days to make sure I got enough studying in, so I hope to at least Platinum Spyro 1 by the end of the week.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Erdrick The Hero said:

I actually got gold on both the jetpack levels on my first try each. I thought they'd be harder, but once you just say "f**k boxes", those levels are a breeze.

I’ve had that with a few Crash 1 stages. Haven’t played the game in a long while compared to the other two either, so that was a surprise.

I just cannot believe how bad my WiFi connection is. I’m lucky to go a day without it disconnecting and it will take several days to get a connection again. I’m sucking through my data at this point and doing 75% of things through my phone. And even when I’m connected, it’s still so bad that I will never be able to play multiplayer games that require an online connection. It took 3 hours to download the Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight demo.

• Like 1

Today was an interesting Thanksgiving. I met my dad's first new girlfriend since my mom died, and I learned my sister in law is pregnant again despite the fact my brother only got out of jail a few months ago and can barely support the kid they already have. 

Ate lots of yummy food tho

I've been playing lots of Let's Go Eevee to keep sane. A lot is happening and I just wanna nap through it.

This was Aust Jrs first Thanksgiving

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk