Shadow Kunoichi

What's New With You?

24 minutes ago, JaybirdC said:

It only took 15 years, but I found it again.

iiwa18.gif

I like how Snoopy looks like a knock off of Mecha-Godzilla in the artwork.

Thinking about writing reviews on whatever I feel like. Just dunno where to host it. 

Over 24 hours later and I can still feel the Bubba Gump.

There’s a small chain (2 stores qualifies as a chain right?) of comic book stores in Rhode Island where I always, always have the strangest of luck. Very rarely do I find what I went there for, but I always end up leaving with something I’ve been looking for in the past, but couldn’t find it and no longer expected to. Mostly in terms of out-of-print or harder-to-find-then-normal TPBs since that’s what I’m shifting my focus toward and I’m trying to convert my collection to mostly books. I’d only ever been going to one store, so the last two times I’ve been going to the other one for a change of pace and always manage to find a couple 2011-2013 era TPBs that are hard to find on, say, Amazon or at a Barnes & Noble or even the typical comic book store. 

Ended up having more nightmares. Head hurts today from the poor sleep.

Dn3GomTUcAAz0Sj.jpg

The internet was won last month, we can all go home.

EDIT: Dangling a second post off of this one so as to not double-post, I've been in a more musical mood today. Digging up the old Mario notes and charting musical connections, like Mario Kart 64's Kalimari Desert (Karakara Sabaku -- "Dry Dry Desert") being an arrangement of ''SMB3'''s Grass Land map theme with the flute riff from The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly's main theme, and the Doopliss boss fight music being a riff on "Thunder and Blazes",

Remember, I used to do a Mario & Luigi webcomic. For a time it was my business to be this nerdy.

Edited by JaybirdC

I hurt my tendons in my right foot today. A lot of my body is sore and in pain but the more I stretch the more tension I release so I guess it's worth it

I have a full day off tomorrow (thank god). My whole Sunday was snatched away from me, so I’m taking advantage of tomorrow.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

Got a year subscription to Marvel Unlimited. Unlimited access to tens of thousands of Marvel comics that are just 6 months behind current issues.

Edited by eal
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, eal said:

Got a year subscription to Marvel Unlimited. Unlimited access to tens of thousands of Marvel comics that are just 6 months behind current issues.

So we'll see you back here... next Halloween time?

4 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

So we'll see you back here... next Halloween time?

It’ll probably cut down my comic reading, if anything. Paper issues I generally read in one spot, but I can read during my lunch break now or in the pitch black in my bed before I go to sleep, and I’ll be less inclined to “stick it out” for a mediocre series until it ends or just gets unreadable. Plus the time for a weekend excursion out to a store way outside my zip code is important. On Sunday I was out for 4 hours (doing other stuff as well) and only really got like one issue that I planned to look for.

One thing that sucks is that I can’t find a way to add a whole series to my library or a “plan to read” kind of list, I have to do it on a per issue basis. I’d like to see how much of something I’ve read and how many issues I’ve read in total somehow.

• Like 1

I love lists and statistics like that.  Hope they implement that for you!

11 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

I love lists and statistics like that.  Hope they implement that for you!

I do too!

My favorite thing about My Anime List is I know exactly how many days and hours worth I’ve watched, average score I’ve given, how many I’ve watched/dropped/plan to watch. Since you can score a show and they track how many users have watched it, you can also see how popular it is by score and viewers. And if I wanna go really in-depth there are websites that break down your list into incredibly minute statistics.

Backloggery doesn’t really offer much in the way of stats, but at least makes it fun to categorize games. There are no hard and fast rules as to how you choose to utilize its tools and you can customize entries down to things like region, ownership, if it has a subscription, original system, things like that.

• Like 1

#$*!ing yes.

Really? I mean I saw 0 boobs. Not even side boob.

7 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:
3 hours ago, eal said:
#$*!ing yes.

Really? I mean I saw 0 boobs. Not even side boob.

Not to mention no boob slider. There’s no way eal is genuinely excited for this game.

32 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Not to mention no boob slider. There’s no way eal is genuinely excited for this game.

Sir Daniel is a boob, in a way.

But he's nothing but bones. Not even skin to show. I'm so confused, my world has been turned upside down.

23 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:
43 minutes ago, eal said:

But he's nothing but bones. Not even skin to show. I'm so confused, my world has been turned upside down.

He’s a boob in the bumbling sitcom definition of the word.

• Like 1

If sitcoms had more boobs, I'd probably watch more sitcoms.

8 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:
23 minutes ago, eal said:

If sitcoms had more boobs, I'd probably watch more sitcoms.

Two Broke Girls.

Two Broke Girls.
Loved it, but alas, it's ended.
Two Broke Girls.
Loved it, but alas, it's ended.

12 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

Loved it, but alas, it's ended. Loved it, but alas, it's ended.

Two and a Half Men has boobs as well.

As is my Halloween tradition, I either read or watch “The Raven,” by Edgar Allen Poe. So boys and ghouls of the Dragon’s Den, enjoy this rendition of “The Raven.” This was what introduced me to the delightfully dark works of Edgar Allen Poe, and while it may seem like something I would post because I’m a fan of the show, it’s honestly a very good interpretation of “The Raven.” They really nail the creepy mood of the story.

Happy Halloween!

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

Here's my last minute Halloween costume

Spoiler

20181031_153150.jpg
20181031_153157.jpg

• Like 1

So after therapy, it has been decided that I will need to double my medication. Also was referred to an employment agency and will need to work on a career plan. So far said plan is not going too well. With no end goal, it is a bit challenging to make the steps to said goal.

I got bumped up to full admin in a Discord server I watch over so that's pretty cool.