Shadow Kunoichi

What's New With You?

How easy was it to do that? I was thinking of doing that to my original model for imports.
In regards to comics, honestly I'm kinda bummed they're bringing Wolverine back. Old Man Logan was a good progression of the character. The issue wasn't bad. Just kinda there. X-Men Red can go. Finished the first arc and I didn't care for it. Jean is off and the character is being wasted. I really like the artist on the book, but you can tell his heart's not in it like other series.
Doing it was relatively simple, following the guide. However it was a lengthy process. It took probably about an hour.

Dag, yo! Toss it my way if you got the time.

Dag, yo! Toss it my way if you got the time.
https://3ds.hacks.guide/get-started

Here's the guide. Make sure you do everything just as it says. You shouldn't have any problems, its just complex. There are a lot of different little files you beed to download and eventually put on your SD card, so make sure you're organized about it.

Also, if your SD card isn't 32 GB then you should consider getting one. Mine is only 4 GB and I had to choose between the Terrys Wonderland English hack and DQMJ3 English hack because I couldn't fit both.

Just finished the last of this week's 3 unit tests. Gonna relax today and tomorrow, because I have a wedding to attend on Sunday.

Can't wait until our October recess next weekend.

Last night I found out a 5th person I knew passed away. I'm done with 2018.

Been on the verge of a breakdown lately. A lot more stress is happening and my body is entering another shut down. I'll put the whole story into a spoiler.

Spoiler

So, to start things off, within the literal summer season, 5 people I know passed away. Definitely not a good start to things.

Now comes a kicker. People are pushing to cut funding to education to "balance the budget" and it is within the realm of possibility that this happens. I've mentioned interest in working with children, however, with education programs like after school care being cut down plus wages for the industry not increasing at a proper rate, by the time I could actually enter the field, I would be making a poverty wage plus the burden of debt from the education. Logistically, it is simply not going to be a worthwhile investment at present. I can't go into social work without 100+ hours of work/volunteer with youth. Less opportunities (including volunteer) equals smaller chance of even being able to get those hours just to apply. Once again, what I had planned to do doesn't really work out. So yeah, that's stressful.

Next up, my job hunt. With school back in session, it seems most entry level jobs are asking for 5-10 years experience now. There is retail or fast food but for health reasons I can't work those positions. I've handed out plenty of resumes/cover letters but not many hits. I have a feeling I still get discriminated for my on-going medical procedures. I already felt bad enough about it but it is really stopping me from doing things that are important.

Because of current financial and living circumstances, my brother and I have to leave the kids he was basically a foster parent for under the neglectful care of a sketchy group home. Soonest we could get them into better conditions would be 2 years but that would be a huge stretch. So now I have to watch as 3 awesome and potentially bright-futured children regress into shutdown, emotionless rag dolls.

I try to play games to take my mind off things but it is hard. Even with my medication, the amount of stress I'm going through is overwhelming. I don't think it is unreasonable to want to work or attend school so I can be around peers and balance out my brain functions. Evidently, that appears to be too much to ask for these days. To top things off, I get told to do what makes me happy but I question when the last time I actually got involved in anything that made me happy for longer than just a small period was.

For some reason, today I thought it was smart to go grocery shopping just before the Patriots game.

I'm currently 1-2 in fantasy football, and this week is make and break for me. 2-2 is SO much better than 1-3.

Just need McManus and Demariyus Thomas to get me 15 more PPR points. Please give me your energy!

51 minutes ago, BorisTheWizard said:

Please give me your energy!

Only if you give me your Seeds of Skill.

12 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Only if you give me your Seeds of Skill.

But I used all my seeds of skill! You can have this empty Pep Pip container, though!

1 hour ago, BorisTheWizard said:

But I used all my seeds of skill! You can have this empty Pep Pip container, though!

I see you hiding those Seeds of Skill in that conveniently placed chest behind you. My nose for treasure never lies.

8 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

I see you hiding those Seeds of Skill in that conveniently placed chest behind you. My nose for treasure never lies.

Oh, *those* seeds of skill! Right, let me get them for you...

*eats them all*

2 minutes ago, BorisTheWizard said:

Oh, *those* seeds of skill! Right, let me get them for you...

*eats them all*

Yangus’s tension suddenly jumps to 100! Yangus uses Parallax!

BorisTheWizard takes 464 damage! BorisTheWizard is defeated.

7 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Yangus’s tension suddenly jumps to 100! Yangus uses Parallax!

BorisTheWizard takes 464 damage! BorisTheWizard is defeated.

What's this God-modding BS? 

I'm gonna go take my scrawny Wizard butt elsewhere!

Just now, BorisTheWizard said:

What's this God-modding BS? 

I'm gonna go take my scrawny Wizard butt elsewhere!

The powers of Yangus are beyond the understanding of mortal men.

I've been having pain off and on today. Decided to just play some games during my less sore times. Hoping for a better day tomorrow.

My biggest pet peeve in gaming lately is this damn phrase. 94f9f41729e5087d2daaf920943dd08d.jpg&key=1c598403567fddf515542ef3fa323621c5514a17a4ec432c7da0b7f1b81ee38c

I'm reviewing that game (The Greater Good) as my first RPGamer 'assignment' and I think I'm going to implement the phrase sarcastically to make a point. This indie game is OK, but the graphics aren't for me. I'm going to describe it more accurately as "a love letter to Child of Light, graphically designed on a Windows 3.11 machine in MS Paint."

Every time I've sat down to play a video game in the last...month, I get disturbed and I never get more than 30 minutes or so of play time.
Games are how I destress and I feel like I've been infinitely more on edge lately because I can't get any quiet time when i try to play stuff.

9 minutes ago, Bururian said:

Every time I've sat down to play a video game in the last...month, I get disturbed and I never get more than 30 minutes or so of play time.
Games are how I destress and I feel like I've been infinitely more on edge lately because I can't get any quiet time when i try to play stuff.

Is it anxiety?

Slowly getting better. Going to skip the wedding this weekend though.

1 minute ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Is it anxiety?

I live with someone who has clinical depression and anxiety, so it's probably that.

Huh this is interesting. I always used to think Fios was a made up word that just sounded cool to businessmen, but apparently it’s actually Latin for “unreliable piece of #$*!.” They thought it would go well with Verizon, an Italian word that means, “will do anything to keep you from talking to a human being over the phone for technical support.” I always knew WiFi meant “enjoy paying us $40+ a month for nothing, douchebag” but I guess with this newfound knowledge it all connects now. Unlike my WiFi.

Telecoms are the corporate embodiment of Satan.

I pay more money for a worse connection because of where I am then my folks do. Least they could do is keep me connected to it.

I always hear about how bad the DMV is but my worst experience was my own fault (going on New Years Eve after the power went out there), and other then that I’ve never had issues. Always hear how bad airport security, but my worst experience was also my fault (left headphones in my pocket, which they then took and put through the scanner or whatever and let me continue onwards); and then then that I’ve never had issues.

23 minutes ago, Bururian said:

I live with someone who has clinical depression and anxiety, so it's probably that.

You should probably see your doctor and see what you can do about your problems. I went and saw mine about feeling depressed and ever since I started talking anti-depressants I’ve felt much better. They might help you. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, eal said:

Huh this is interesting. I always used to think Fios was a made up word that just sounded cool to businessmen, but apparently it’s actually Latin for “unreliable piece of #$*!.” They thought it would go well with Verizon, an Italian word that means, “will do anything to keep you from talking to a human being over the phone for technical support.” I always knew WiFi meant “enjoy paying us $40+ a month for nothing, douchebag” but I guess with this newfound knowledge it all connects now. Unlike my WiFi.

303cca53f16652cb9e470da5b2a1c087b5ae81cc

28 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

You should probably see your doctor and see what you can do about your problems. I went and saw mine about feeling depressed and ever since I started talking anti-depressants I’ve felt much better. They might help you. 

I can corroborate that such activity is likely to be beneficial. Oftentimes, what people will find is that their brains struggle to produce enough serotonin but with small boosters you can once again properly regulate it. Side effects may be a bit annoying though