18 minutes ago, BorisTheWizard said:

spending my day watching season 2 of Big Mouth

What is wrong with you? That tension attack I used on you must have knocked a screw loose. 😜

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YangustheLegendaryBandit

• eal

• Democrobot

• Plattym3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On my way home I spotted three big dogs. They'd gotten out of their yard and were going on a grand adventure. Didn't want them to get lost or hurt, so I corralled them at a park and loaded them into m

The lost dog has come back to town! Wishing you all happy holidays as I finally start playing DQ11S after so long waiting! I have missed this place!

I got a kitten. Named her Melony

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

What is wrong with you? That tension attack I used on you must have knocked a screw loose. 😜

Is there something wrong with Big Mouth? I mean, it's no Bojack as far as Netflix Originals go, but I've found it to be quite enjoyable.

44 minutes ago, BorisTheWizard said:

Is there something wrong with Big Mouth? I mean, it's no Bojack as far as Netflix Originals go, but I've found it to be quite enjoyable.

Oh I don’t care if you watch it. I’m just giving you crap. 😜

Personally I’m not a fan of the show, but I have to give them credit for the Freddie Mercury sound alike they got for that one song. He was a dead on impression.

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Oh I don’t care if you watch it. I’m just giving you crap. 😜

Personally I’m not a fan of the show, but I have to give them credit for the Freddie Mercury sound alike they got for that one song. He was a dead on impression.

Fair enough, lol.

Been playing the new Mario Party lately. Good stuff.

Yesterday we got progress done on unspecified project. Getting the proper funding will take a while though and there is stress outside of it too so yeah.

• Upvote 1

Been a bit of a slow period but today was a great day. I met a corporate manager from Mr. Mike's Casual Steakhouse, who gave me a $25 gift card. I also bought DQXI for $9.18

• Like 4
Been a bit of a slow period but today was a great day. I met a corporate manager from Mr. Mike's Casual Steakhouse, who gave me a $25 gift card. I also bought DQXI for $9.18
Hot damn!

So, I've been a very diligent new employee at RPGamer. Took my Stardew Valley review I submitted as part of my application and got it published.

https://rpgamer.com/review/stardew-valley-review/

Then I got up a review of an upcoming game I got an early code to review. My review is the only one on Metacritic for the game, so that's kinda fun.

https://rpgamer.com/review/the-greater-good-review/

And a HUGE Vita love post is coming with reviews of the staff's top 30 Vita games. I was surprised to see I'd played 8 or 9 in just a year, and I think I wrote 4 or 5 of the reviews for that piece.

Been a fun side hobby!

• Upvote 1
28 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

And a HUGE Vita love post is coming with reviews of the staff's top 30 Vita games. I was surprised to see I'd played 8 or 9 in just a year, and I think I wrote 4 or 5 of the reviews for that piece.

*Nods approvingly*

• Upvote 1

Every day this week has felt like it’s run into each other thanks to work, with not much motivation to play anything when I can.

I may start looking like my profile picture soon if I keep having trouble sleeping!

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

I may start looking like my profile picture soon if I keep having trouble sleeping!

I'm already there.

1 hour ago, Democrobot said:

I'm already there.

So you already look like a big eyed green haired girl?

• Upvote 1

I listened to the first episode of the Wolverine: The Long Night, a scripted drama presented as in podcast format. It was a great start. It’ll make for something new to listen to on my way to and from work for a couple days.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

So you already look like a big eyed green haired girl?

"It's not just a phase, mom!"

• Upvote 1

Today ended up being a more interesting day for me. I went out for a walk with my friend, then went to her place to meet her foster kitten, Tucker. He is super cute. Then I grabbed a sub from Subway and she got a veggie burger from KFC. We had dinner at my place then ate a few of the cookies I baked last night. Now I'm spending my evening looking at clown colleges.

• Like 2

This day off went by too fast, but I watched The Shining (the original movie, not that awful mini-series they made in the 90s) and played some of Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past (sorry Platty, no progress in Suikoden today).

What happens at the end of the Roamers island always gets me. It just...man, it just gets me choked up. 😢

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
1 hour ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

This day off went by too fast, but I watched The Shining (the original movie, not that awful mini-series they made in the 90s) and played some of Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past (sorry Platty, no progress in Suikoden today).

What happens at the end of the Roamers island always gets me. It just...man, it just gets me choked up. 😢

Curious to hear why you don’t like The Shining mini-series.

10 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

That's OK, Twinsie. It's not like we're racing or anything 😉

@eal this feature might interest you, although I'm sure you've played the ones you like already.  I wrote 4 of them although had I the time I could have done many more! https://rpgamer.com/2018/10/celebrating-the-vitas-best-rpgs/

35 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

@eal this feature might interest you, although I'm sure you've played the ones you like already.  I wrote 4 of them although had I the time I could have done many more! https://rpgamer.com/2018/10/celebrating-the-vitas-best-rpgs/

Don’t worry, I’ll pass you soon enough.

17 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Don’t worry, I’ll pass you soon enough.

I expect this to go much like DQXI.  You'll spot me a 2 week lead.  Then by week 4 you'll have double the time invested as me! :overjoyed2:

1 hour ago, Plattym3 said:

Only game I didn’t know about was Romancing SaGa 2, so I’m gonna throw that on my wishlist. I didn’t realize what the themes were for Atelier Ayesha: Alchemist of Dust was and that’s got me more intrigued then I have been about the franchise. I love the aesthetic but haven’t had time to break into those games yet.

Got a few minutes before my weekly D&D to peek in and say I'm haven't rolled over and died yet! 

I've been playing a gnome sorceror, level 3, named Warren Pibble, but goes by "Pebble".  He drinks like a fish, usually seen with a fireball in one hand and a stein in the other.  He's 4-foot-someodd, blond with a ponytail and got a shirt like Willow from the 80's fantasy movie. 'round his neck is a magical focus device, an orb on a gold chain. 

Seems every other session I end up setting the enemy on fire somehow.

Testing out a mobile hotspot for the past 20 or so days. I at least have an other month of service which means I'll be able to browse the site for a while.

• Like 1
On 10/15/2018 at 12:12 PM, eal said:

Only game I didn’t know about was Romancing SaGa 2, so I’m gonna throw that on my wishlist. I didn’t realize what the themes were for Atelier Ayesha: Alchemist of Dust was and that’s got me more intrigued then I have been about the franchise. I love the aesthetic but haven’t had time to break into those games yet.

You should really play Romancing SaGa 2. I really love that game.

Been eating Thanksgiving leftovers lately. Good stuff

Booked in to see my therapist again. The treatment for depression conflicts with PTSD, so I'm hoping we can find a new plan of attack

• Woodus changed the title to What's New With You?