53 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

I don’t know when I’ll get around to buying DQ11. At this point I’m hoping an Edition of Lost Time pops up on Amazon so I can buy it from a third party seller. Or just buy a used copy.

I actually forgot they pushed Spyro back to November. Hopefully now all 3 games will be on disc, but with it being Activision who the hell knows. The Reignited Trilogy would make a good Christmas gift for a cousin of mine since he grew up on the PS1/Spyro games.

My best friend just offered to buy the Edition of Lost Time for me, but it's sold out. D:

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YangustheLegendaryBandit

• eal

• Democrobot

• Plattym3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On my way home I spotted three big dogs. They'd gotten out of their yard and were going on a grand adventure. Didn't want them to get lost or hurt, so I corralled them at a park and loaded them into m

I managed to get all prepped for the upcoming Pokemon tournament. Hoping it goes well this time around. Ex and I have been reconnecting. We both admit to making mistakes last time.

Technically I graduated in January from my college in London. But the diploma took forever to arrive. So I did a whole phitoshoot today of the mail arriving/my graduation. Did the program online so I

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Erdrick The Hero said:

My best friend just offered to buy the Edition of Lost Time for me, but it's sold out. 😧

I have other reasons for wanting to buy one from a third party seller rather than from Square Enix.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
I've heard 'Cor Blimey' several times now in Dragon Quest XI.
WHY DON'T YOU RUB IT IN SOME MORE
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, AustNerevar said:
10 minutes ago, Bururian said:

I could share some pictures from my adventure so far but I'll remain chaotic neutral.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, AustNerevar said:
21 minutes ago, Bururian said:

I mean, he IS using a Goodybag for a profile picture. They kind of are a trolling enemy (or party member in some cases).

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Like 1

Went to the arcade with my brother and his kids today. Won a Pinkie Pie plush.

Has anybody seen the spam post on the Chit-chat forum?  It looks dangerous.  How and to whom do I report it?

14 minutes ago, The Dog of Zahan said:

Has anybody seen the spam post on the Chit-chat forum?  It looks dangerous.  How and to whom do I report it?

The matter is currently being looked into ^-^

13 hours ago, King Zenith said:

I think I've got those all deleted now, and banned the poster. Thanks for the heads up. Please let Me know if any others pop up.

That's a relief, thank you so much.  I was worried for a bit. 

14 hours ago, King Zenith said:

I think I've got those all deleted now, and banned the poster. Thanks for the heads up. Please let Me know if any others pop up.

Thanks for taking care of that :thumbsup:

I dumped the Arron Andrew account this morning, not sure if that was the one you saw or not.

1 hour ago, BorisTheWizard said:

Finally finished my comp sci lab for the weekend. Now to find another way to pass the time until DQXI hits...

Play Peter Griffin.

For those interested, it's being report the NeoGeo Mini will launch in US and Europe on September 10th. That's only a few days away. Still waiting to see it pop up at Amazon. In the US, only Amazon and Gamestop will carry it.

3 hours ago, BorisTheWizard said:

Finally finished my comp sci lab for the weekend. Now to find another way to pass the time until DQXI hits...

Oh, I think we all know how you're gonna pass the time.

1 hour ago, Fates said:

For those interested, it's being report the NeoGeo Mini will launch in US and Europe on September 10th. That's only a few days away. Still waiting to see it pop up at Amazon. In the US, only Amazon and Gamestop will carry it.

Well damn, they’re dropping it out of nowhere. I’ll have to try and snag one. 

I reached out to the person who spilled the news and he clarified -- the 10th is when preorders open. The actual release might be October. Regardless, keep an eye on Amazon. It's not a Nintendo product, but I have concerns about scalpers being on their bullshit here too.

Alright, I’ll keep my eyes peeled. So nice to see SNK trying to make a comeback. Definitely want to get a NeoGeo Mini to support them.

All I’m hoping for now is that they’ll re-release the King of Fighters XI so I can play it on the go. Much as I like KoF XIV, XI is such a good game. Or a King of Fighters collection covering the Orochi, NESTs, and Ash sagas.

• Woodus changed the title to What's New With You?