On 8/9/2018 at 8:58 PM, Democrobot said:

Thanks my dude. Sounds like you've had quite the time yourself. Hope things straighten out for you

Things aren't bad. The single world is treating me well so far and I'm excited about the release of DQ XI.

I'll have a brand new house in two months too.

I've got a lot more good going for me than bad.

• Like 1
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YangustheLegendaryBandit

• eal

• Democrobot

• Plattym3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On my way home I spotted three big dogs. They'd gotten out of their yard and were going on a grand adventure. Didn't want them to get lost or hurt, so I corralled them at a park and loaded them into m

I managed to get all prepped for the upcoming Pokemon tournament. Hoping it goes well this time around. Ex and I have been reconnecting. We both admit to making mistakes last time.

Technically I graduated in January from my college in London. But the diploma took forever to arrive. So I did a whole phitoshoot today of the mail arriving/my graduation. Did the program online so I

Posted Images

@Erdrick The Hero, I have some bad news for you in regards to Spyro: The Reignited Trilogy...

http://www.siliconera.com/2018/08/17/spyro-reignited-trilogy-delayed-until-november-2018/

3 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

@Erdrick The Hero, I have some bad news for you in regards to Spyro: The Reignited Trilogy...

http://www.siliconera.com/2018/08/17/spyro-reignited-trilogy-delayed-until-november-2018/

Yeah, I saw that. A little bummed since I kinda already set aside time just for playing it around release. Hopefully the delay allows them to better polish the games (and include the entirety of all three games on the disc).

19 minutes ago, Erdrick The Hero said:

Yeah, I saw that. A little bummed since I kinda already set aside time just for playing it around release. Hopefully the delay allows them to better polish the games (and include the entirety of all three games on the disc).

Yeah, no kidding. It was ridiculous they announced only the 1st game would be on disc. Activision just...well, is Activision. 

Struggling with the PTSD lately. I could really use a relaxing break from everything.

I'm just hoping for a Switch release

Going to my sister's for the weekend to watch my nieces and nephew.

On 8/14/2018 at 5:11 PM, BorisTheWizard said:

I'd certainly be willing to play with you if you decide to buy the game, though.

Alright Boris, it has happened. Used some of my birthday money to pick up a copy of DB FighterZ, so whenever you want to fight I’m game to do so too. It’ll be good practice. 😁

• Like 1
1 hour ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Alright Boris, it has happened. Used some of my birthday money to pick up a copy of DB FighterZ, so whenever you want to fight I’m game to do so too. It’ll be good practice. 😁

Awesome, dude! I'm a bit inebriated right now, but I'll have plenty of time to play with you tomorrow if you're available.

In the meantime, I suggest you watch this vid on how combos work: 

Also, www.turtlehermitschool.com is an excellent resource for people like you and myself who are new to fighting games. Highly recommend it.

• Like 1

Life's, well, it's going.  I can't wait for DQ XI, and I can live with the spyro game being booted back a bit as I do not expect to be done with DQXI for a while (or any other games I've been tackling recently).

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BorisTheWizard said:

Awesome, dude! I'm a bit inebriated right now, but I'll have plenty of time to play with you tomorrow if you're available.

In the meantime, I suggest you watch this vid on how combos work: 

Also, www.turtlehermitschool.com is an excellent resource for people like you and myself who are new to fighting games. Highly recommend it.

Sure, works for me. In that case I’ll keep messing around in The King of Fighters XIV. I’ve been wanting to finish unlocking the full gallery in that game since I love the artwork of KoF.

Thanks for the video too. Some people rip on Max, but the guy can be helpful with tutorial videos and his online warrior series can be pretty entertaining. He’s the guy who really helped me get into Street Fighter III: Third Strike.

This game (DB FighterZ) reminds me a lot of Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars. I have spent way too much time playing that game over the years. It the first more traditional fighting game I played, and when it released I spent a good deal of time figuring out quarter circle, half circle, etc. motions and the like since I wasn’t used to doing that.

AustNerevar Jr. was born at 9:26 AM CST this morning. 7 pounds and 7 ounces.

His original due date was on the same day as the DQ XI release, but he was really fed up being stuck inside the womb and decided to come out at 37 weeks.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, AustNerevar said:

His original due date was on the same day as the DQ XI release, but he was really fed up being stuck inside the womb and decided to come out at 37 weeks.

CONGRATS!!

58 minutes ago, AustNerevar said:

Congrats. Now you and Jr. can play through the game together on September 4th.

• Like 1

Yay! Congratulations!

In infinitely less important news as of 8:18am BST, I have submitted my masters dissertation. 2 years of #$*! work all done! I'm free to play!
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

Yay! Congratulations!

In infinitely less important news as of 8:18am BST, I have submitted my masters dissertation. 2 years of #$*! work all done! I'm free to play!

Hey, that’s exciting too. Good work finally get through all that Twinsie. You’ve been working a lot, so now it’s time to get back to gaming! 😎👍

@YangustheLegendaryBanditI'm available to spar whenever. I don't think there's an easy way to set up a match via our PSN friends list, so I think we jsut need to be in the same lobby.

I set up a Ring match in the East Coast 01 - Ring Match Priority 01 lobby. Yamcha Avatar to the right of the arena. Password is 6666.

Currently AFK, but I'll check to see if you're there every once and a while.

6 hours ago, AustNerevar said:

Congratulations!

• Like 1

I’ve been sleeping terribly the last week, so thankfully today I managed to sleep in till 10 AM, which I was totally fine with. Made a big batch of cheeseburger soup in the crockpot, and played a few matches of Dragon Ball FighterZ with @BorisTheWizardthis afternoon. For me not playing the game before, I did alright with Goku and Cell. I need to work on playing as Krillin, but otherwise I think we had some good matches. The game definitely has a Tatsunoko vs Capcom feel to it, so that helps me connect with the game.

• Like 2

Again, congratulations! Is this your first son/child?
Again, congratulations! Is this your first son/child?
Yep, our first. It was a little touch and go for a little while there as my wife has high blood pressure. Thankfully everybody survived the ordeal and are in perfect health.
Yep, our first. It was a little touch and go for a little while there as my wife has high blood pressure. Thankfully everybody survived the ordeal and are in perfect health.
Our first, Plattym4, was a rough one for Mrs. Platty too. He was a high risk the whole time but was just fine, Mrs. Platty was out of it for an couple hours after birth but was 100% the next day.

For a third & final time, congratulations! Enjoy your first little one (I type this to the sounds of screaming coming from the next room from Plattym4 and 5 fighting with each other haha).

Well, I got my living room painted this weekend. The hardest thing was the 13' ceilings! My extension ladder kept digging into the drywall, so I kept having to patch it! Some places the ladder just broke through!

• Woodus changed the title to What's New With You?