1 hour ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

From what gameplay I’ve seen, Black is easily one of the best assist characters along with Super Saiyan Vegeta. Beam assists are always so good in tag team games like this.

Anyway, almost time for Jim Gaffigan!

0l0Ocys.jpg

SSJ Vegeta is one of the best Assists in the game, period. And he was even nerfed, lol.

Black is both a good assist, and he's an excellent anchor. I highly recommend watching KnowKami's EVO comeback if you haven't seen it already.

At the end of the day, though, I don't think tiers really matter unless you're the best of the best. Beerus is the only *unplayable* character, and only because his mechanics don't work within the game engine. Super Dashes screw him over big time.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YangustheLegendaryBandit

• eal

• Democrobot

• Plattym3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On my way home I spotted three big dogs. They'd gotten out of their yard and were going on a grand adventure. Didn't want them to get lost or hurt, so I corralled them at a park and loaded them into m

Happy Halloween everyone. Went to a small costume party dressed as Yoda and won a prize too. As tradition, I have to enjoy something Edgar Allen Poe related and wanted to share it here. Hope ever

I have two more tournaments coming up. Definitely expanding and making a name for myself

Posted Images

Jim Gaffigan was awesome and very funny! The warm up guy for him was pretty funny too. The time flew by, and after and the show there were fireworks too.

Only bad part about the afternoon/evening was that it was raining most of the time, but it was still a great time.

Edit: I almost forgot! During the intermission of the show, they announced Gabriel Iglesias will be at the state fair next year on August 14th! I was really excited to see that since I missed out on seeing him in June. Definitely gonna get my tickets to see him next year as soon as possible!

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
11 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Only bad part about the afternoon/evening was that it was raining most of the time, but it was still a great time.

Yeah, I thought about you and it raining last night, we were working in the rain on the marching band trailer and props, figures it rains this week, I know we need it though, I haven't had my yard this brown this early for quite a few years

Air quality is 155 due to fires. I'm confined to indoors until the warning is lifted. I guess in the meantime I'll do some chores and update my LinkedIn a bit.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Woodus said:

Yeah, I thought about you and it raining last night, we were working in the rain on the marching band trailer and props, figures it rains this week, I know we need it though, I haven't had my yard this brown this early for quite a few years

That was the weird thing about yesterday. No indication it was supposed to rain until today, then right when we got to Altoona it just starts raining. Made walking around the fair before the show pretty meh. Luckily at the show we were underneath roof (or whatever it’s called for the higher up seats) in the grandstands, so we weren’t getting rained on during the show.

Garbage and recycling done. Updated my LinkedIn. Job market looks pretty bleak for me.

Employment can be bleak in general, sadly. You just gotta fire your resume off in every direction and see what sticks.

I haven't touched my LinkedIn in years though, I've never encountered an employer that uses it... and I was looking in the IT field before I got my current job.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Fates said:

Employment can be bleak in general, sadly. You just gotta fire your resume off in every direction and see what sticks.

I haven't touched my LinkedIn in years though, I've never encountered an employer that uses it... and I was looking in the IT field before I got my current job.

It works a little more in my favor since I'm experienced in many commerce sections but nonetheless, the market is bleak. However, I joined the government job bank and found 9 jobs in my alley, one of which the employer actually contacted me to have me apply. I ran background checks on all the positions and each business is indeed legitimate.

Well, that sounds promising. Hope things work out for you.

Today worked out weird for me. Had a doctor's appointment midday, and then my coworker said she needed to switch shifts with me (meaning I leave earlier)... so I asked my boss if I could just take the rest of the day off since it wouldn't make sense to come back from the doctor for a hour and a half. So yeah, got to relax a bit today. Well needed, I've been mentally drained for almost two weeks now.

Last year when I was working at the store I made a regular version of this for a good natured laugh at the Vanguard players. The games manager got super mad about it, which made it even better. Then I saw this last week. Now it's perfect.

sra38MQ.jpg

I've got more leads on jobs and 2 more employers invited me to apply to their positions. Hope something good comes of it.

So, my Google-Fu has managed to find me a wonderful Anime streaming website that will both help me watch DB/DBZKai, and anything else I ever decide to watch. Super stoked.

Screw you and your absolutely outrageous *$4* dollars per month, Funimation ;)

Rip Aretha Franklin

I got two more employers interested in having me apply for their positions. One of them actually seems like a nice fit. It has to do with cleaning and supervising. Small group, general maintenance, nice pay, and benefits.

4 minutes ago, BorisTheWizard said:

So, my Google-Fu has managed to find me a wonderful Anime streaming website that will both help me watch DB/DBZKai, and anything else I ever decide to watch. Super stoked.

Ed+edd+n+eddy+meme+_b957f0bd709e895b1ce1

So, today ended up being a rough day. I haven't been sleeping too well lately and I am feeling the effects of it psychologically and physically. I can't even find a way to relax these days. It's pretty stressful trying to handle all this treatment alone.

DB Kai cut out the driving episode. Criminal.
latest?cb=20150405094510&key=f3a443bdcb9add42ba7cc96bd013b7809fd86ee73ca36ee1c568da8ef3b99e12
Kai cut out all filler. Its pure Toriyama story.

The driving episode was bad anyway, like 98% of all the filler.

Honestly my biggest problem with Kai is the voice acting. Yes Freeza is more like the JP VA now and yes Bulma was technically a bad actress in the original DB/DBZ but Dammit those voices hold nostalgia for me. I wouldn't mind it so much if they made a Dragon ball Kai for everythinf prior to DBZ but as it stands its very jarring to watch all of Dragon ball and then shift over to Dragon Ball Z with the new voices. I need a more consistent experience.

Also, that original Japanese music for DB and DBZ can never be replaced for me.

7 minutes ago, AustNerevar said:

Also, that original Japanese music for DB and DBZ can never be replaced for me.

giphy.gif

Admittedly, I was first exposed to the Faulconer soundtrack, like most fans. But then I got the Dragon Boxes and got the original soundtrack, it just felt right.

I also like replying in gifs.

2 minutes ago, Fates said:

I also like replying in gifs.

GwtS.gif

1 minute ago, Fates said:

You have a gif avie, that's cheating!

Praising the sun is never cheating.

4 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Praising the sun is never cheating.

Disagree.

J2XXf8Nh.png

Shinji praised the sun in Eva 3.33 and his boyfriend's head exploded and he opened the Doors of Guf. That's definitely cheating.

Going to New Jersey in 10 days to visit mother-in-law with my husband, and going to play EO5 in the time on the road and in between hangouts with her.

She's a kind ol' lady, never any BS.  Her sense of humor is still working just fine, too.  Very glad to have me as a son-in-law, she is.  She sees my potential as a man, and wants to do what she can to bring it out.  I'm honored she feels I'm worthy of her son, and is kind and patient enough to make me more so.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Fates said:

Disagree.

J2XXf8Nh.png

Shinji praised the sun in Eva 3.33 and his boyfriend's head exploded and he opened the Doors of Guf. That's definitely cheating.

giphy.gif

• Woodus changed the title to What's New With You?