Shadow Kunoichi

What's New With You?

Got some penicillin today. Should help out I'm hoping.

• Upvote 1

I made myself read Jojo's bizzare adventure (parts, mostly Giorno arc).I still do not like it.A lot of Stands are cool though.

Reading JoJo is a bit of a commitment. I assume you started with the third arc, as that's when JoJo really starts to become JoJo.

Reading JoJo is a bit of a commitment. I assume you started with the third arc, as that's when JoJo really starts to become JoJo.

Nah,I started with Giorno arc, cause I wanted to look at Gold experience in action.I will fight anyone and everyone who tells me this stand isn't female.

I do not like Jojo in general, but I have a friend who does, and strongly so,so I've read it to be more in-sync with him)

I'm very, very tired. I'm spread out about as thin as I can be with contracts and personal projects. When I'm deep into a wave of work like this, you get the feeling that you're spending hours upon hours and not making any progress. A whole bunch of work or focusing on one project for weeks or months really runs the risk of burnout. That's exactly what I don't want to happen, because I really do love all the stuff I'm doing and the people I'm working for. Once this wave settles down, I'm going to get back to working more on the Shrine. Feel terrible about not finishing it yet!

• Upvote 1

I've reached the final month of the semester, so naturally I've been phoning it in until winter break.

Also, got a Funimation account so I've been dipping into their library. Their player is worse than Crunchyroll's but the library is arguably better.

I'm working on a report about events during the Cold War era. Not as fun as it sounds.

• Upvote 1

I'm working on a report about events during the Cold War era. Not as fun as it sounds.

I'm sure it wasn't very fun for them either.

I'm sure it wasn't very fun for them either.

I'm sure they had a "blast".  :wd_coolslime:

Their excitement was almost nuclear.

My penicillin seems to be making me worse. Hopefully it starts working soon or I'm off to the hospital.

So, I should probably get another contest started soon. Anyone got any suggestions? I was thinking art-based, but with the DQ for the West stuff, people may not want to do one.

• Upvote 1

Anyone have any history dealing with Japanese iTunes? I kinda want to get Dragon Quest Super Lite and Wanted but you need a valid Japanese home address.

It sounds horrible. Must be worse.

My penicillin seems to be making me worse. Hopefully it starts working soon or I'm off to the hospital.

So, I should probably get another contest started soon. Anyone got any suggestions? I was thinking art-based, but with the DQ for the West stuff, people may not want to do one.

No, not another art. Unless it's a coloring book page. That'd be fun! Something we could print out and color. Take us back to childhood before Christmas.

As for me, I'm coaching my very first robotics competition this weekend. Might end horribly. We thought we were good and then we watched some other teams that have posted their robots and their runs through the competition table. Now, granted we watched top YouTube videos and there are like 10,000 teams out there, but we were blown away by the competition. Literally my team was sitting with mouths hanging open. We shall see how local teams are.

There's another cute girl flirting with me at work. I'm not gonna let this opportunity slip outta my hands like last time. Unless, you know, I get friendzoned before I have money to take her on a date, which isn't really something I can control at this point. (School bills are coming up so I can't spend right now. And then I have to finish christmas shopping before I can spend money on people outside my immediate family.)

I have slept for a total of 5 hours last night. The penicillin is making me worse.

I was called "sassy" in one of my English classes by a few girls because I was cracking jokes/joking with them. One of said girls is one I've had my eye on, so I think that may be a good sign... :thumbsup:

• Upvote 2

I was called "sassy" in one of my English classes by a few girls because I was cracking jokes/joking with them. One of said girls is one I've had my eye on, so I think that may be a good sign... :thumbsup:

That's always nice to hear. You should get ready to swoop in before come other vulture comes in at takes her.

I really should have just walked back instead of taking the bus after getting my pre-order. The construction caused me to have to walk 10 blocks back, so I ended up spending the roughly same amount traveling anyway.

tumblr_mkqsenmWS81rkw57oo1_500.gif

Coaching is going to end badly. We're confident on about 3/12 challenges with our robot and have 2 more that we should be able to do with a couple tries. Other than that, it's going to be hell.

There's another cute girl flirting with me at work. I'm not gonna let this opportunity slip outta my hands like last time. Unless, you know, I get friendzoned before I have money to take her on a date, which isn't really something I can control at this point. (School bills are coming up so I can't spend right now. And then I have to finish christmas shopping before I can spend money on people outside my immediate family.)

Dude, you have enough money for coffee, right? Try something casual first. No need to save up $50 if you're going to get rejected. Put $10 on the line and ask her out asap for just something small. Take a risk. A fiscally responsible and non-friendzonable risk!

I have slept for a total of 5 hours last night. The penicillin is making me worse.

Sorry to hear that. It's been a rough week for you. Hope things take a turn for the better tonight & this weekend!

Coaching is going to end badly. We're confident on about 3/12 challenges with our robot and have 2 more that we should be able to do with a couple tries. Other than that, it's going to be hell.

I once had to build a robot. What kind of challenges does it need to complete?

Dude, you have enough money for coffee, right? Try something casual first. No need to save up $50 if you're going to get rejected. Put $10 on the line and ask her out asap for just something small. Take a risk. A fiscally responsible and non-friendzonable risk!

Plot twist: he gets coffee in his face.

Sorry to hear that. It's been a rough week for you. Hope things take a turn for the better tonight & this weekend!

Thanks. I managed to catch a quick nap today (and by quick, I mean roughly 8 minutes...), but I feel slightly better. Plus, it gives me time to watch the extended versions of the Lord of the Rings trilogy on Blue-Ray.  :thumbsup:

So, tonight was awards night at the school. However, since I feel like a corpse (and look slightly more lively than one), I cannot go. :(

There is also a rumour going around that I have been recast in The Three Musketeers as Grimaud. That would mean I have 0 lines.  :cry2: I'm waiting to see what my director says.

@Democrobot

We have to do all this:

Can't do videos at home.

I have slept for a total of 5 hours last night.

Lucky!

I'm uh... not entirely sure how to ask her without sounding desperate. But I'm going to try and find her on facebook tonight, and send a friend request.

"hey, what are you doing after/before work next _______? Want to hang out at Starbucks and chat for a while?"

You're a boy. She's a girl. She'll know what's up and respond the way she wants to. There's no perfect way to ask someone out. You've always got to be a bit direct. If not, hello friendzone. You can ask people out and date or not date them and still stay friends (well, as long as it doesn't go far). Went on a few dates with one friend before she said we had no chemistry. My wife and I went through considerable lengths to attend her wedding 700 miles away with a 2-month old last year. It's fine. Asked a friend to homecoming my senior year. She said no. Hung out with her at prom and when my buddy left her behind, my date and I drove her home. We stayed friends.

I have slept for a total of 5 hours last night.

Lucky!

I'm uh... not entirely sure how to ask her without sounding desperate. But I'm going to try and find her on facebook tonight, and send a friend request.

Erdrick: Yo. Wanna catch a cup of coffee after work?

Girl: Get bent.

Erdrick: .............

Girl: FALCON PUNCH!!

Wait. That's not quite how things work, is it?