Shadow Kunoichi

What's New With You?

^ Including 2.7 GPA?

We don't do GPA

So your schools go by grade only instead both grades and credits?

^ Including 2.7 GPA?

We don't do GPA

So your schools go by grade only instead both grades and credits?

Depends on the class. Some you get a 1-4 others you get a INC-100. We do have credits, but you either get all of them for passing the class or none of them.

Also Democrobot...wow, what a way to kill any motivation to want to learn.  I'm sorry bro, that's definitely a way to assure a more easily manipulated generation of incompetent buffoons.  Though even in America, my generation is the last generation where even in the most prestigious private schools taught their last curriculum that included such fundamentals as "critical thinking", and learning just the basic principles so as to apply them (we weren't allowed calculators, despite having the TI-82/84/86's back then, which surprisingly haven't changed much over the years).  This so we would learn to calculate entirely in our heads, or learn to formulate the entire problem on paper and break things down.  We were the last to have shop classes where you actually learned practical everyday skills, should say, a piece of wood go bust in your house and you have to rip it open and replace it...last to have sophisticated art and science programs that weren't geared to teaching any particular ideology, philosophy, or gear us in any particular direction.  Last generation to see schools without "Sex Education", which has been directly linked with increased STD exposure in many millenials.

Man I really feel bad for all current and future generations.

Even with all that said, just learn on your own, read, and study, and broaden the scope of what you understand and know of the world, the various doctrines and belief systems people have, the various political ideologies, and learn to think for yourself.  I hope school hasn't turned you off from wanting to learn independently of what passes for a "school".

I tend to go learn what I need to learn. I've gotten many different books I enjoy reading. I have cookbooks for cooking (mainly Italian food), The Complete Works of William Shakespeare to increase my culture and language (I sometimes talk like his writing, much to the annoyance of other people), and I have my family for more practical things, like flooring, plumbing, and whatnot. And sometimes, just for fun, I look up random history things. I plan to travel abroad sometime after I finish my schooling to see things around the world.

Sounds like a crappy school.

I concur. The school is a vortex of mindless zombies programmed for basic human functions and manipulation by the government. Such a pity. Pity, pity, pity...

You know, I could never figure out exactly they determine GPA ratings here in the U.S.

Mine is 2.7, 2.5 is minimum for passing, 4.0 is the highest. Speaking of pity... I defeated Dhoulmagus in DQ8 and am taking care of some issues in Arcadia.

Oh, Five Nights At Freddy's 2 was released this week(Not just the demo, but the full game).

Edited by Stepchan

You know, I could never figure out exactly they determine GPA ratings here in the U.S.

Mine is 2.7, 2.5 is minimum for passing, 4.0 is the highest. Speaking of pity... I defeated Dhoulmagus in DQ8 and am taking care of some issues in Arcadia.

If that was Canada, it would probably be a 2.0 for a pass, since 50% is a pass.

Also, I found this, so I decided to share this here:

10307396_10201782734169666_2978707766899

• Upvote 2

Man I really feel bad for all current and future generations.

Even with all that said, just learn on your own, read, and study, and broaden the scope of what you understand and know of the world, the various doctrines and belief systems people have, the various political ideologies, and learn to think for yourself. I hope school hasn't turned you off from wanting to learn independently of what passes for a "school".

This, pretty much.

School was a pretty bad social and educational experience for me, so much so that I just quit midway through college. In a lot of ways it did turn me off from learning on my own, but once reality sets in, ignorance is no longer an option.

Put another way: "Don't let school interfere with your education."

• Upvote 1

Just feel lucky you haven't had any trashy girls who will do anything to get you naked...

Oh, you spoke too soon.

She was one of two girls on my wrestling team when I was a freshman... As you might imagine, wrestling practice got very awkward and occasionally even disturbing sometimes. As if things couldn't get embarrassing enough, I really wasn't a strong person at all then, and she was a lot stronger than I was, so, I often got forced into some very awkward positions if we got paired for a match or practice. She did things to me that if I ever did to a girl I would have been kicked out of school for, but apparently it's just fine the other way around (god-damned double standards). All my coach ever did was laugh. The whole team would laugh. Oh, and it doesn't help that I walked in on her changing in the supply closet (girls' locker room was locked that day and none of the wrestling coaches had a key) without a shirt or bra on... after that she REALLY wouldn't leave me alone.

You might expect a female wrestler, especially one who's desperate enough to resort to that, to be... the opposite of attractive. On the contrary, she was actually kinda cute. Too bad she was such a w***e. Turns out, she got pregnant at 17 years old and dropped out of school.

Thinking back on it, she may be the reason I avoid putting myself out there as much as possible. Maybe I'm just afraid of being in that situation again. I don't know. Just anytime I plan to talk to a girl and actually invite her to do something, or ask for her number, my subconscious always makes up some excuse as to why I can't. I'm never really afraid of rejection (usually I'm probably a little too confident in that regard), just being in a relationship in general.

Short of her grabbing your crotch, what could she have possibly done that could have gotten a person kicked out of school during wrestling practice?

Uh, pulling my pants down then grabbing my crotch.

Short of her grabbing your crotch, what could she have possibly done that could have gotten a person kicked out of school during wrestling practice?

My question exactly...

Uh, pulling my pants down then grabbing my crotch.

...the cats out of the bag.  Wow.  Damn dude, that's pretty f'ed up.  She didn't try to date you or anything, did she?  Or pick on you outside of practice?

Yeah, you just have to get over that little nuance in your mind.  Don't fear commitment, unless you and Hulk Helen were actually dating, it isn't like you were in a committed relationship.  Sure there are women who will try to deball you that you'll meet in life, but you can tell who they are, avoid them, and you'll find most girls are pretty cool.  Don't let one bad experience with one twisted sister ruin it all for you.  Plus, I would bet anything she had the hots for you, but had problems expressing herself...so to speak.

Heck I had one girl in junior high that was obsessed with me.  She was constantly trying to pick fights, or send boyfriends to attack me.  Even attempted to hire a guy in the upper classes to beat me up (didn't happen, lol, I was friends with everyone).  No reason for it.  We never crossed paths in class, I never insulted her.  Strangely enough she was very vulnerable at times.  Not quite the same, but I learned later she actually had the hots for me, but hated men (bad father...really bad father), and dated guys who treated her like crap, and apparently I was a threat or something of that nature.  Some women are just strange.

Just avoid the trouble and don't let it affect your position on 90% of women, and you'll eventually start a relationship, get over that fear, and realize your manhood is your own.

Anyway dude, have a good night.

Did you report her for sexual harassment?

Well, you got to see her topless and she grabbed your manhood. I'd say try to look at the positive side of those two things. That was a seriously aggressive move on her part, but it must have been inspired on some level by attraction, even if she was promiscuous. It is abnormally aggressive, though, and the additional fact that she got pregnant so young means she was harboring some pretty serious demons. It sounds like she lost out on a lot in life for her actions. Yes, it is a double standard that a harassment charge might not have gotten her kicked out of school, but I think that's part of our male-dominated society. You walked in on her by accident, but you did get to see her natural beauty. It must have been awkward and amazing all at once.

If you want a girlfriend and you have confidence problems try to internalize where those issues are and actively combat them. For example, regularly exercise, monitor hygiene, work on posture, things like that, which will inspire self confidence. I have lots of female friends who can't find guys in NYC and they mope about being alone, and that's not an attractive quality, so attitude is a big part of dating, too. Oh, and also, if you're living in a city, relationship-dating sucks, because people tend to get in a college hook-up mentality, well into their 30s. Perhaps online dating (from a pay service and not a Tinder-type site) would be an effective way of finding someone with compatible interests. As always, friend, good luck.

Well, that's an interesting first line to read on a new page.

Nice.

Things go my way, I'll have a date on the 22nd. Of course, that's best case scenario. Typical case scenario is that she says yes, disappears for a week and I spend the day with my best friend being weird like we always are. I will beat his Little Mac with my Dr. Mario.

Just feel lucky you haven't had any trashy girls who will do anything to get you naked...

I've come across a few of these. The red indicates where they are now.

We go back to Junior High. I'm in the 8th grade. There's this girl who is actually kinda cute, but a wee bit out there. She would rub up on people to a point where it was pretty much intercourse with pants on. Very awkward. I tried to avoid her, but she had a whole group out to find me. She also would shout that she loved me when she saw me. She moved away.

Still in Junior High was this other girl. She would find me when she could and rub my face in her boobs and make comment about how it could go so much further if I said the word. At least she smelled nice. She eventually found a boyfriend and I became a faded memory.

Moving up a year in Junior High there was this girl who was terrifying. She actually tried to kidnap me. I was tied up (albeit not very well). Even the teachers didn't see anything wrong with that. Had it not been for my friend, who knows what would have happened. And her brother (who was in my grade), was a beast of a guy. He probably would have helped her get away with it. Her uncle passed away, so she switched schools.

Now we move into High School. So, there's this girl. She's one of the more popular girls in the school. She had a crazy obsession with me. I think she even took pictures of me, though I cannot be entirely sure about that. She would parade around me in very tight yoga pants (I swear if she bent over they would rip) and she even subtly offered to take me back to her place while her parents were out. Now, I'm no expert on women (haven't even kissed one), but I'm pretty sure she wanted to do that. Didn't help that she reeked of drugs, booze, etc and waaaaaaaaaaaaay to much perfume. She graduated last year at the age of 19 and I haven't seen her since.

Over here, not even 50% is passing, 60% is(unless there was a massive change in education years after my graduation).

Over here, not even 50% is passing, 60% is(unless there was a massive change in education years after my graduation).

My school operates on the "you-know-the-majority-you-pass" system. Not the best system.

She would rub up on people to a point where it was pretty much intercourse with pants on. Very awkward. I tried to avoid her, but she had a whole group out to find me. She also would shout that she loved me when she saw me.

This.

She would find me when she could and rub my face in her boobs

This.

She would parade around me in very tight yoga pants (I swear if she bent over they would rip) and she even subtly offered to take me back to her place while her parents were out. Now, I'm no expert on women (haven't even kissed one), but I'm pretty sure she wanted to do that.

This.

She would also keep telling me about some very sick, twisted fantasies she had... Things so -wrong- that I wouldn't even want to do with my wife if I were married...

To change the subject, I'm now watching Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

She would rub up on people to a point where it was pretty much intercourse with pants on. Very awkward. I tried to avoid her, but she had a whole group out to find me. She also would shout that she loved me when she saw me.

This.

She would find me when she could and rub my face in her boobs

This.

She would parade around me in very tight yoga pants (I swear if she bent over they would rip) and she even subtly offered to take me back to her place while her parents were out. Now, I'm no expert on women (haven't even kissed one), but I'm pretty sure she wanted to do that.

This.

She would also keep telling me about some very sick, twisted fantasies she had... Things so -wrong- that I wouldn't even want to do with my wife if I were married...

I feel for you [insert manly bro hug here]

Great choice. I loved that movie.

Great choice. I loved that movie.

So.. was there only Winter Soldier, Thor 2 (Whatever the caption was), and Agents? It feels like there should be more before Age of Ultron. Also, is there any way to catch up on Agents before Avengers 2 comes out? For a while I didn't have time for TV, so I stopped watching for a long time.

Iron Man 3 and Guardians of the Galaxy.

As for your Agents of Shield situation. Try Hulu. I use Charter On Demand, but that's just for people with Charter (duh).

I've seen Iron Man 3, brain-farted and forgot it takes place after Avengers. (I was thinking it was before for some reason.) I've also seen Guardians of the Galaxy, but I didn't know it took place in the same universe as Avengers. I assumed it was separate, like Spider Man/Amazing Spider Man.

Edited by Erdrick The Hero

There was a whole scene halfway through the movie that ties all the movies together! Thanos appears in it for the love of God!

It's probably best that we forget about Iron Man 3. Ben Kingsley...ugh....

Really?  Wow, I haven't seen Iron Man 3, but why the Ben Kingsley hate?  I really like the guy as an actor.  Does a solid job playing a very smart and twisted psychopath.

Because, SPOILERS:

The Mandarin, Iron Man's greatest comic foe beloved by thousands of readers, turns out to actually be a bumbling actor and the real Mandarin is some whiny tech douche who hates Tony Stark for being mean to him that one time.