Shadow Kunoichi

What's New With You?

Cu, yhouha cdemm fydlr Dragon Quest XI jetauc zicd du cydeyda draen tacenac du bmyo dra kysa?

1 hour ago, Sword_of_Dusk said:

Cu, yhouha cdemm fydlr Dragon Quest XI jetauc zicd du cydeyda draen tacenac du bmyo dra kysa?

gfs_363640_2_1.jpg

20 minutes ago, Fates said:

gfs_363640_2_1.jpg

Personally I'd have gone with:

IMG_0389.PNG.d941b65736643f8bf684fed248a95fd7.PNG

36 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Personally I'd have gone with:

IMG_0389.PNG.d941b65736643f8bf684fed248a95fd7.PNG

Fates had a more appropriate response, though.

8 minutes ago, Sword_of_Dusk said:

Fates had a more appropriate response, though.

And my picture is my confusion as to what the #$*! you posted above, so it's more appropriate for me to use.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

And my picture is my confusion as to what the #$*! you posted above, so it's more appropriate for me to use.

I know, but as someone who knows exactly what language I used, Fates' response is extra fitting.

4 hours ago, Sword_of_Dusk said:

Ich bin ein Polanski.

Got my sleep apnea tester. It'll be nice to know how bad it is.

Wi-Fi is down again. Lots of maintenance trucks out for Shaw today 

They're tearing down the telephone pole right in front of our house, but not until Thursday. They left all their prepwork under a tarp in our yard and it looks like a pile of dead bodies.

I finally finished DQ3(PS4). My final party consisted of a level 46 hero, level 45 priest, and 2 level 45 mages (no class changes).

I'll probably start the bonus dungeon, later this week.

It’s really sad that the only reason I’m waiting until February to upgrade my phone is because I don’t want to risk losing all the free premium currency I’ve been saving in Love Live! School Idol Festival (this can happen transferring data from one phone to another) for the Hanayo birthday boxes, which offer only Hanayo pulls and which are also on steep discount and guarantee one Super Rare at least. They introduced those birthday boxes just after her birthday so I’ve been waiting about a year for this chance.

I think I'll get pre-orders in for Monster Hunter: World and the Shadow of the Colossus remake this week. I've gotten some Christmas money I'd like to use, so I figure those two will be a good way to start of the year (in terms of gaming, anyway).

Other than that, it's a full week of work with mostly early morning shifts. I don't mind having to get up early, but I hate how it messes with my sleep when I don't need to wake up early anymore. I'm sure this weekend I'll find myself awake at 6 AM ready to go despite being able to sleep in!

I've been wanting to learn to cook more and more lately, to change the subject again. I can cook, but only basic stuff like spaghetti, burgers, stir fry, etc. I'd love to try my luck at baking a pie for example.

Pies have always alluded me. It's the damn dough. I can roll or stretch dough to save my life.

This weekend I made some awesome ribs for my birthday though. From Instant Pot pressure cooker to oven, done in 1 hour!

f42005f0e3db45743cefb6ddc9298ff7.jpgdd46ebeff33c1e95827ff3f267d14715.jpga2ee8081af5b8d9ea7c4b66732ca0ad0.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

Pies have always alluded me. It's the damn dough. I can roll or stretch dough to save my life.

This weekend I made some awesome ribs for my birthday though. From Instant Pot pressure cooker to oven, done in 1 hour!

f42005f0e3db45743cefb6ddc9298ff7.jpgdd46ebeff33c1e95827ff3f267d14715.jpga2ee8081af5b8d9ea7c4b66732ca0ad0.jpg

Dude, way to make me hungry. 

Also, 'eluded' is the word you were looking for. 

So, I definitely want to learn how to use Goku Black. He looks pretty sick.

https://youtu.be/WOSJ9MGhZNQ

10 minutes ago, Sword_of_Dusk said:

So, I definitely want to learn how to use Goku Black. He looks pretty sick.

https://youtu.be/WOSJ9MGhZNQ

If only they named him Black Goku instead. Then millions of peoples’ DeviantArt accounts would feel validated.

6 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

Hmm...guess I'll have to practice. Most I've done with dough is make homemade pizza crust, and somehow I screw it up every other time.

I'd also like to learn how to make homemade cinnamon rolls. That way I could make a lot at one time and freeze the extra pans for later.

1 hour ago, Sword_of_Dusk said:

Dude, way to make me hungry. 

Also, 'eluded' is the word you were looking for. 

Ah yes, that's the correct spelling of the word I alluded to.

1 hour ago, eal said:

If only they named him Black Goku instead. Then millions of peoples’ DeviantArt accounts would feel validated.

Lately, I've realized how awesome that arc could've been if we'd gotten Gohan Black.

16 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

Ah yes, that's the correct spelling of the word I alluded to.

Nice combo, Platty.

1 minute ago, Sword_of_Dusk said:

Lately, I've realized how awesome that arc could've been if we'd gotten Gohan Black.

Nice combo, Platty.

Haha!

So, I had to resubmit a thesis proposal yesterday when a buddy texted me after reading it to point out a really dumb misspelling:  IBM

I'd quickly added it last-minute to some data analysis software I'm using and typed IMB :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Plattym3 said:

Haha!

So, I had to resubmit a thesis proposal yesterday when a buddy texted me after reading it to point out a really dumb misspelling:  IBM

I'd quickly added it last-minute to some data analysis software I'm using and typed IMB :rolleyes:

I've made funny mistakes like that. At least you didn't put MIB.

I've been kind of off the Den the past week, so I just stopped by to see how things are. Actually I'm going to Cuba in the upcoming future. Haven't been there in years, lots of people I haven't seen for a while. Probably gonna get some comment on the Americanish with Cuban accent I give off when I speak Spanish these days, it'll be a good attentiom grabber for sure. Also I've got a somehwat distant cousin over their who does a ton of Final Fantasy cosplay like Setzer and Prompto, it'll be a good time if I get to talk with him and we can geek out over our interests.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I've made funny mistakes like that. At least you didn't put MIB.
Hahahaha! I might have just left that error alone for laughs!

Ended up talking to my grandma for awhile. She's been lonely since my grandpa passed away, but she would never admit it. I think she's doing a little better, as she's been going out more to walk and such. Mom and I will be going to see her on Saturday for awhile for a late (or super early) Christmas get together.

Other than that, I did start playing Horizon: Zero Dawn. It seems pretty good so far (except Aloy as a kid has a really weird face), and I've liked the sneaking and hunting gameplay I've tried out so far. I'm interested in the story of the world, since it seems to be post-apocalyptic. Looking forward to playing more, though I already miss Dark Souls III... :cry2:

I really gotta get Horizon again. I rented it once and loved it, but I haven't gotten around to buying it.