Shadow Kunoichi

What's New With You?

I made a Mii Fighter of Stan Lee today (my life is very slow right now).

Surgery was interesting today.

Did the doctor leave something inside you?

Hey now, wait a minute.  You're making a rather big assumption that he was the recipient of this surgery.  His post left so much to our interpretation, that we can fairly presume that he may have been performing the surgery.  I think it was pretty obvious that he was telling us that he was doing a routine appendectomy when all of a sudden the appendix burst, casting flames all over the room.  His tone naturally implied that the patient was killed instantly and the nurses and other attending physicians are in critical but stable condition.   He was miraculously unscathed, which is why it was so interesting. 

• Upvote 1

"Surgery was interesting today..."

operation_game.jpg

Incidentally, did anyone else hear the tragically ironic news that the creator of Milton Bradley's Operation game can't afford an operation?

Or the guy who founded Ben & Jerry's who died of an obesity-related heart attack.

Casually posting in Social class right now.

I read that there's gonna be a Marvel Universe x Attack On Titan crossover in Japan.........................

I read that there's gonna be a Marvel Universe x Attack On Titan crossover in Japan.........................

Now THAT will be interesting.

My Drama class has me learning a part for a small skit. I'm doing the witty gravedigger from Hamlet and my friend is doing the other gravedigger. This will be great.

Tomorrow is when the callbacks for The Outsiders is. I should know who I play sometime this week. Sounds like I may be in the top 3 for Ponyboy, though the other two are just as good (if not better) than I am. It isn't any loss though if I don't get Ponyboy, since I really want Johnny or Two-Bit.

Edited by Democrobot

Hey now, wait a minute.  You're making a rather big assumption that he was the recipient of this surgery.  His post left so much to our interpretation, that we can fairly presume that he may have been performing the surgery.  I think it was pretty obvious that he was telling us that he was doing a routine appendectomy when all of a sudden the appendix burst, casting flames all over the room.  His tone naturally implied that the patient was killed instantly and the nurses and other attending physicians are in critical but stable condition.   He was miraculously unscathed, which is why it was so interesting. 

"Surgery was interesting today..."

operation_game.jpg

Incidentally, did anyone else hear the tragically ironic news that the creator of Milton Bradley's Operation game can't afford an operation?

Haha, really it's only a Surgery Class. Haven't done major surgeries, only minor ones and they are usually Surgical/Medical Missions (Circumcision every Summer, for example).

Edited by jvboytheman

Have you played any of the Trauma Center games for the Wii?  There's a two-player co-op one I used to play with my ex, when she was in nursing school.

The sequel on the Wii is the one with co-op play:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trauma_Center:_New_Blood

Edited by Liamland
  • Upvote 1

I'm stuck at school until 5:30 because callbacks were moved to Thursday

After a little break from Dragon Quest 8, I'm back on it again. I'm at Argonia, got a couple of new Infamous Monsters I was wanting on the team and cleared Rank E in the Monster Arena.

Next up is my favorite part of the game, having to deal with a certain bratty snob of a prince(You can detect my sarcasm quite well).

Edited by Stepchan

Went to DQIX Tag Mode Tuesday tonight. I DLC quest-grinded up to #139 to get access to the Rover quest-boss, so that a new comer, Cyrus could hop into my world, enter the battle and cast Eye of Trouble on him, having missed the opportunity the first time. The grinding took most of our time, because there were two quests as a prerequisite for #139.

This leads me to my next DQIX project: I'm working on a save file, or a series of the same save file that features a copy of the file where the storyline is currently just before every boss in the game. That way, folks can download a given boss if they want to fight or refight them at any moment.

Edited by Liamland

My internet is on the fritz again. I decided to do a deep root virus scan instead of the normal scan to see if there was a hidden virus, but nothing. My internet hasn't always been this bad.

Callbacks have been moved to Thursday, which I know some people said were unable to make. I wonder how casting will be affected by this.

The Hunger Games is playing on TV right now (I own it, but I figured I might as well watch it since Person of Interest, The Flash, and S.H.I.E.L.D. aren't on tonight).

Ah, Trauma Center. I used to own the two Wii games (beaten the second, but the first game....two words: freaking Triti). Me and my sister traded them at Gamestop years ago. It's a

neat series. I never tried the DS ones, though. Anyway, I went to the doctor for my checkup today.

Ah, Trauma Center. I used to own the two Wii games (beaten the second, but the first game....two words: freaking Triti). Me and my sister traded them at Gamestop years ago. It's a

neat series. I never tried the DS ones, though. Anyway, I went to the doctor for my checkup today.

How was that checkup? All's well I hope. No flaming organs flying out of your posterior I hope.

Didn't really feel like myself yesterday, but felt better today.  Must've been in a funk or something yesterday.

Other than that, I have an 8 page paper due next week over a character from Shakespeare. If I do at least 2 pages a day over the next few days, I should have it done no problem. Still...8 pages...ugh....

On Sunday I saw Maze Runner with one of my friends. It was a good movie! I've never read the book, but I just heard of it on Saturday, so I'll have to read it soon.

Last night I watched Neighbors (aka Bad Neighbours in some countries). It was hilarious!

Last night I also bought Star Ocean: First Departure for PSP. Damn, the game lost all it's charm from the SFC release. The anime cutscenes are annoying, the voice acting is terrible, there's no music player (unless I've missed it)... I wish it was legal to download the SFC version because it's a ton better.

I've finished my project in Social Class now and class just barely started. I've also finished my Physics project (or at least what I can do of it).

If you guys could only see how man comic books are lying on the floor in stacks in my room. I've been shuffling things around for a week now and the project has only been getting bigger and bigger each day.

If you guys could only see how man comic books are lying on the floor in stacks in my room. I've been shuffling things around for a week now and the project has only been getting bigger and bigger each day.

Does it look anything like this?

fTdTk0v.jpg

Two full drawer boxes. Three empties. And about five stacks about as tall as each box. Not to mention I picked up about a months worth of comics to add to the stack.

My Three Musketeer's director is moving rehearsal to 2 on Saturday to his house to make leather belts and I'm pretty sure I my character doesn't even need a leather belt, I don't know where he leaves, and I don't have $30 to pay for the leather. When I signed up to be in the play, he didn't mention hidden fees and it wasn't on the sheet I signed either. AND, according to my math, the $400 leather divided by the cast of 30 people means I should be paying $13.33. Either the director is hiding something from us or he is just stealing money from us.

I saw that Majora's Mask is finally being remade and coming out next spring. Cue the hype.

That entire post sounds suspicious. And you clearly didn't proofread the sentence "and I don't have $30 to pay for the leather" or else you would have realized what was wrong with that sentence.