Shadow Kunoichi

What's New With You?

Doing my homework without my textbook. And the one questions refers me to page 190 of the textbook. This should be interesting.

Ugh... I had a stressful day due to the neighbors across the street. Wished they would quiet down. :(

Only one other person came to auditions today. Callbacks are in 1 week.

My costume is complete. I'll post pics tomorrow. IT'S SO FLUFFY!!

Drinkin' all the liquor straight; never chase that.

t6ahzdA.gif

I got heartburn that way(a glass of Plum wine chased with Sprite).

The usual. Beginning to go back from playing games to hitting the books again. With Ebola becoming a pandemic/worldwide concern I'm expecting it to be mentioned in every lecture, particularly in Infectious Diseases.

Had a great Halloween so far. I plan on eating a lot of junk food and watching X-Men: Days of Future Past tonight. I'll also mix in some SSB4 tonight and maybe even some Persona 3 FES if the mood feels right. Since I'll be home alone, I might as well enjoy it.

• Upvote 1

The girl from work got laid off today. I'll probably never see her again. D: I wish I'd had the chance to ask for her number.

She hugged me before I had to leave today though. Honestly the happiest I've ever felt. Made me realize I've never hugged any girl outside my own family, too. Anyways, that was really good, but now I feel so much regret for not saying something before today. I'm sick of this feeling, it always happens.

Edit: Swype typo.

Edited by Erdrick The Hero

The girl from work got laid off today. I'll probably never see her again. D: I wish I'd had three chance to ask for her number.

She hugged me before I had to leave today though. Honestly the happiest I've ever felt. Made me realize I've never hugged any girl outside my own family, too. Anyways, that was really good, but now I feel so much regret for not saying something before today. I'm sick of this feeling, it always happens.

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully things work out for you.

The girl from work got laid off today. I'll probably never see her again. D: I wish I'd had the chance to ask for her number.

What the hell!? You were going to ask her out the last I recall! No number? Not even a fb friend?

Currently watching X-Men: Days of Future Past. It's just as good as I remember it. And my chocolate tastes great too.

Currently watching X-Men: Days of Future Past. It's just as good as I remember it. And my chocolate tastes great too.

Should've watched that instead of stupid transformers extinction because the movie was too damn long. Didn't even finish it.

Should've watched that instead of stupid transformers extinction because the movie was too damn long. Didn't even finish it.

Excellent movie. Next time you get the chance, you should watch it.

What the hell!? You were going to ask her out the last I recall! No number? Not even a fb friend?

I never had a good opportunity. She worked front of house, I work back of house. I only ever saw her when she was bussing dishes, but those times were so brief and there were always other people around. (I didn't want to make it awkward.)

I tried friending her on Facebook, but I don't know her last name.

Ok, well this makes slightly more sense. I thought this was someone you worked with and talked to all the time and had one of those work friendships going on.

Got my 11th avatar for my Year of the GIFs. LEGO Hulk smash!

Someone who know me from high school asked if I was Class of 95 today while at work and brought up the 20 year reunion. I told her I wouldn't be going(She's not sure if she is either).

To think this was talked about not way too far back in this thread.

I've been having a pretty good weekend. I had Friday off from work, so I took the chance to unwind for the day and played Bayonetta 1, having picked it up along with Bayo 2 the day before.  I've really been enjoying Bayo 1! The combat is a lot of fun and over the top.  It's passed my expectations of what I original thought the game was gonna be like, that's for sure.

Only bad thing about this weekend was last night.  I had to work till 10:30 last night because the mall I work at has decided to do "Holiday Hours" so every store has to be open till 10 PM Fridays and Saturdays and open till 7 on Sundays.  Let me tell you, it was a real waste of time being their past 9 PM since no one came in at all.  Made me miss seeing my relatives who were visiting from Florida...

Oh, and I finally changed my profile picture.  BEHOLD THE MIGHTY YANGUS MUDKIP!

I've been playing a lot of SSB4 this weekend. I'm currently working on the second panel of challenges. I'm over half done it now. Currently doing a lot of Home-run to get that challenge done. Then back to Smash Run with some more characters. I think I have the hang of it now. Maybe someday (I found out I can use the public library's WiFi with this game) I can battle some of y'all.

Now that November is finally here, I have some things to look forward to. The new Dumb and Dumber movie is coming out (I'm a huge Jim Carrey fan). ORAS will be coming out AND on the same day that Mockingjay Part 1 comes out.

Last night we had to set our clocks back 1 hour. I remember if anyone remembered to do so (some of my friends were probably too hung over to remember)

I never had a good opportunity. She worked front of house, I work back of house. I only ever saw her when she was bussing dishes, but those times were so brief and there were always other people around. (I didn't want to make it awkward.)

I tried friending her on Facebook, but I don't know her last name.

It might be a missed opportunity if you didn't get it when you hugged her goodbye, but it's not a total loss. You can still ask your coworkers what her last name was, casually, find her online and pull an "hey I hope you don't mind, I wanted to stay in touch. Would you like to go out sometime?" I didn't get my girlfriend's number right away either--a fact she all too well reminds me of--because I was shy. But we had really good chemistry. We met at a friend's birthday party and she had to drive some friends home, so the next day I found her on Facebook via mutual friends, struck up a PM conversation and asked her for her number.

You could even use the excuse that the timing wasn't right to ask her out right when she got laid off.

Either way, good luck!

Heading to the Best Buy near Barclays Center. Nintendo was promoting international street passes via Nintendo Zone locations, but with the NYC marathon going on, I don't feel like biking through all that to get to Nintendo World.

Supposedly McDonalds has Nintendo Zone connections--a friend told me that--but the NOA support page only indicates Best Buy and a few other places. Maybe McDonalds has AT&T wifi? Not sure.

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/277/~/where-are-nintendo-zones-located%3F

I tried the McDonalds Nintendo Zone thing, but it didn't worked because my 3DS needs an update. It has been updated, but I'm kinda nervous going back to that place. I looked like a fool (I think)

holding a 3DS by the toy stand.

@Yangus: Thanks alot, buddy! Now I can't look at Mudkip the same way again! What gave you that idea?

@Yangus: Thanks alot, buddy! Now I can't look at Mudkip the same way again! What gave you that idea?

Nothing. I found that image when I Google'd Yangus one time, so someone else came up with it.  I find it hilarious to be honest.  Makes me want to name my Mudkip Yangus when I get Omega Ruby.

And you're very welcome. Ol' Yangus does what 'e can, guv.

Nothing. I found that image when I Google'd Yangus one time, so someone else came up with it.  I find it hilarious to be honest.  Makes me want to name my Mudkip Yangus when I get Omega Ruby.

Eh, next time I play DQ 8, I'll make sure the fat boy dies on my file multiple times. Or something. XD And I was thinking up the same thing for my Mudkip...

Eh, next time I play DQ 8, I'll make sure the fat boy dies on my file multiple times. Or something. XD And I was thinking up the same thing for my Mudkip...

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit