Shadow Kunoichi

What's New With You?

So I've been playing Arkham Knight to pass the time until Persona 5 tomorrow, and I gotta say that Batman is an idiot. Oracle has asked Batman twice now to let Robin help, and Batman just says that what Robin is currently doing is more important.

Okay, we can let that go. Robin's probably saving lives, but Scarecrow and the Arkham Knight have Gotham firmly in their grasp. Some kinda help is needed, so why doesn't Batman call up Nightwing and ask him to leave Blüdhaven? Sure, he might pop up later, but Batman should absolutely be calling for backup.

I didn't care much for Arkham Knight. The Batmobile killed it for me. I can barely control the thing.

It isn't hard to control, but it is annoying to use.

Haha.  Love the new profile pic, Yangus.

Haha.  Love the new profile pic, Yangus.

Who knew it'd fit so well?

Haha. Love the new profile pic, Yangus.

Thanks! Woodus made it for me. Figured it would make a good April Fool's joke.

Platinum King Yangus

Edited by Liamland
  • Upvote 1

Platinum King Yangus

Platinum King Yangus

I like it. Would've made a good DLC tablet boss in Dragon Quest VII 3DS.

• Upvote 1

I've just completed some new videos that forever to make. Now I got to make "Regret Message", then I'm taking a break.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1SpzXUPYUJJUDVBbjM2OHVKYzQ/view?usp=sharing-Daughter of White

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1SpzXUPYUJJSDN3czlUQmNuV0E/view?usp=sharing-Daughter of Evil

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1SpzXUPYUJJb3l6MFIwTk5ET3c/view?usp=sharing-Servant of Evil

And "Regret Message" is short! Thank goodness, less drawing and less drawing scenes for me!

Weather is supposed to be super bad today. Its unpredictable meaning tornadoes could break out at any time, by surprise. But the projected time when it will be the worst is unfortunately when we would be driving home for work. We may have to wait around an hour at work :/

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Woke up this morning to discover the app Hopper had notified me that the flight I wanted to London was all of a sudden the lowest price in 180 days. From $900 down to $600. Totally jumped online and bought the tickets for my wife and me. Whew, that's 1 thing off the list, next the hotel. Gotta see if they can bill my stay to 2 different cards so work will pay for 6 of the 10 days and it can all nicely be on one receipt.

Amazon says I'll be getting my Super Nintendo in the mail today, also getting FF2(I like the corny dialogue),Secret of Evermore, and Dragon Warrior 4 Nes today. And I still have Magical Quest:Starring Mickey Mouse(Snes) and Lagoon coming sometime soon! 

Drinking game. Take a shot for every topic on GameFAQs that says "Persona 5 is a kiddy game, I'm a mature adult who doesn't have time for this high school melodramatic bullshit". Or something to that extent.

A better drinking game would be to take a shot every time Persona, Fire Emblem, or waifus are brought up here on the Den. You'd get drunk in no time, especially this month and next month. 😜

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Upvote 2

A better drinking game would be to take a shot every time Persona, Fire Emblem, or waifus are brought up here on the Den. You'd get drunk in no time, especially this month and next month.

The funny thing is that it's true.

Drinking game. Take a shot for every topic on GameFAQs that says "Persona 5 is a kiddy game, I'm a mature adult who doesn't have time for this high school melodramatic bullshit". Or something to that extent.

Better yet, take a drink for every topic $#!&@ing about the game because they followed the hype without doing proper research.

Better yet, take a drink for every topic $#!&@ing about the game because they followed the hype without doing proper research.

It's like if I bought Call of Duty expecting it to have dating sim mechanics and turn based gameplay, then went online and talked about how they need to get rid of the shooting.
  • Upvote 1

My favorite topic is "Will SJW bring down Persona 5 review score?"

My favorite topic is "Will SJW bring down Persona 5 review score?"

You should drop by again. There's so much more stupidity that it's funny, in a sad sort of way.

I finally picked up Injustice Ultimate edition for the PS4 today. I have been wanting to play this for a while now, so I finally caved and got it.

I'm waiting for my ID to come in then I can hand in my forms.

I'm also really getting sick of my brother. All he does is complain that I'm not in school but I get sick when I'm in classes I can't stand.

• Upvote 1

A better drinking game would be to take a shot every time Persona, Fire Emblem, or waifus are brought up here on the Den. You'd get drunk in no time, especially this month and next month.

Don't blame us, blame the games for pandering to us :P

Not trying to be rude, but do you folks do anything else besides play games? That's pretty much been the only posts here for weeks!

I work, and occasionally bake. Mostly the former lately. :P

Baking is incredibly therapeutic, for what its worth.

When not playing, I'm working or writing.

And unfortunately, your post still comes off as rude. There's really no way to ask that question aside from asking, "So what else do you guys do in your spare time?"

Not trying to be rude, but do you folks do anything else besides play games? That's pretty much been the only posts here for weeks!

There's other stuff worth doing?

Nah, but if I told what I did when I wasn't playing games I'd have to kill you.

Though seriously when I'm not playing video games I'm either studying or spending time with friends

I also like to play music.

Edited by TheKingOfTheDragovians

Don't be ridiculous, Dwaine. I mean, it's like you're ignoring all the waifu discussions others have had here.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Upvote 2