Shadow Kunoichi

What's New With You?

I see a Castlevania TV show is coming to Netflix. Neat, I liked the last Castlevania game I played.

Today was a little smoother at work. I'm in that sort of tricky phase where you are cut loose but still being trained. But little by little it's coming together.

I see a Castlevania TV show is coming to Netflix. Neat, I liked the last Castlevania game I played.

I hope they use Richter Belmont or Soma Cruz for protagonist. It'll probably be Simon Belmont, though.

Upgraded to 14 inches with the possibility of 18. Like a rash, this is going to be very unpleasant to clear away.

Gonna probably spend the morning re-reading Prison School, legally this time, since I have the volumes up to the end of the first arc. Recent chapters seem to be implying an end is coming soon. On the other hand, I like to pick up a new manga during blizzards, it's become a bit of a tradition, so I might start reading some of the digital series I've bought recently.

• Upvote 1

Imagine if they went generational like Jojo

We have our website up now! It still needs a few small edits but we are now able to receive payment for our games. Check it out here http://www.nexgengamingstudios.com/home.html

You will also find links to our Facebook and Twitter. To make things even better, we are currently working on being able to develop games for Playstation and Xbox consoles. We just got confirmation that we can now create games for the Nintendo eShop. It'll be a while before we get anywhere but this is still an exciting time.

• Upvote 1

We have our website up now! It still needs a few small edits but we are now able to receive payment for our games. Check it out here http://www.nexgengamingstudios.com/home.html

You will also find links to our Facebook and Twitter. To make things even better, we are currently working on being able to develop games for Playstation and Xbox consoles. We just got confirmation that we can now create games for the Nintendo eShop. It'll be a while before we get anywhere but this is still an exciting time.

That's exciting! Keep it up!

We have our website up now! It still needs a few small edits but we are now able to receive payment for our games. Check it out here http://www.nexgengamingstudios.com/home.html

Awesome! Keep us updated on anything cool you're doing!

We got approval to develop for the Xbox! We get to send in our ideas and if they like one of them, they'll send us 2 free Xbones for developing purposes.

We got approval to develop for the Xbox! We get to send in our ideas and if they like one of them, they'll send us 2 free Xbones for developing purposes.

A good way to make sure that happens would be to not call them Xbones on a public forum!

Upgraded to 14 inches with the possibility of 18.

Dude, I think that might be going too far. I mean, who could even handle that size?

Dude, I think that might be going too far. I mean, who could even handle that size?

Is it even possible?

Is it even possible?

Somewhere out there, perhaps there is one who can. A legendary master of taking it all in.

Is it even possible?

Someone posted a video on Facebook of it. 18 inches is the current record.

Is it even possible?

Wow. She must be something else.

Is it even possible?

So... We are still talking about snow. Right?

Is it even possible?

With those three it could be anything, really.

Is it even possible?

With those three it could be anything, really.

*insert random quote no one's ever heard to throw them off*

Is it even possible?

I haven't been talking about snow since I quoted eal.

Is it even possible?

I haven't been talking about snow since I quoted eal.

I've been talking about Jon Snow.

We just got approved for Play Station. I believe we can now develop for all major platforms.

• Upvote 2

My 38th birthday is on tuesday, going to spend it doing good things, as me and hubby have the day off. :D

• Upvote 2

Sounds fun, hope ya'll have a good time. I could use a day off too lol D:

We just got approved for Play Station. I believe we can now develop for all major platforms.

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Thanks! :D

So, I got sent a smile on eHarmony. This is strange for me. I don't know what I do now.

• Upvote 1