Actually, he's been back to making videos. Mostly requests begging for money, but at least he did some commissions and shout-outs. He also stabbed himself in the taint in hopes it would free his vagina. No, seriously. Saw the pictures.

Everything is different now...

Why would you willingly look at that?

The better question is, why wouldn't you...
Because that's so unbelievably stupid?
I mean, I can't judge him for looking because just a few days ago I was looking at pictures of the Amazing Atheist shoving a banana up his butt. It's fascinating, the things YouTube celebrities are caught doing.
You should see the stuff ReviewTechUSA does.

Oh, I'm VERY aware of what he does with his spare time.

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YangustheLegendaryBandit

• eal

• Democrobot

• Plattym3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On my way home I spotted three big dogs. They'd gotten out of their yard and were going on a grand adventure. Didn't want them to get lost or hurt, so I corralled them at a park and loaded them into m

Happy Halloween everyone. Went to a small costume party dressed as Yoda and won a prize too. As tradition, I have to enjoy something Edgar Allen Poe related and wanted to share it here. Hope ever

Technically I graduated in January from my college in London. But the diploma took forever to arrive. So I did a whole phitoshoot today of the mail arriving/my graduation. Did the program online so I

Posted Images

Actually, he's been back to making videos. Mostly requests begging for money, but at least he did some commissions and shout-outs. He also stabbed himself in the taint in hopes it would free his vagina. No, seriously. Saw the pictures.

Everything is different now...

I mean, I can't judge him for looking because just a few days ago I was looking at pictures of the Amazing Atheist shoving a banana up his butt. It's fascinating, the things YouTube celebrities are caught doing.
You should see the stuff ReviewTechUSA does.

Oh, I'm VERY aware of what he does with his spare time.

Now there's this new guy, Hunter Avalonne, he hasn't done anything crazy, as far as we know, yet, but it's only a matter of time before something happens you mark my words.

Drago, you keep insulting the Doctor. That's quite dangerous. I urge you to quit while you're ahead, because he has a sonic screwdriver.

doctor-who-eleven-series-7.jpg

Apparently there's a physical copy of Skullgirls will be released for PS4 and PS Vita. Not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind buying the game again for a physical copy. I had fun playing Skullgirls, especially once Big Band was released (I became a solo Big Band player once he was!) so there's another game as an incentive to Purchase Something 4 myself.

I wonder if I could still pull off my Big Band combos. He was a fun character, plus as a guy who loves video game music it's fun to play as a music based character in a video game. Plus he has the best stage theme:

(Those first 25 seconds are so damn good.)

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

Ooh, I know Dusk, but, I'm just dying to know what will happen.

I couldn't help myself. I'm so sorry.

http://s2.narvii.com/image/6zeqg74vo7y5d2v2aubpa3rxzd2pgayv_hq.jpg

*braces for impact*

Edited by TheKingOfTheDragovians

Ooh, I know Dusk, but, I'm just dying to know what will happen.

I couldn't help myself. I'm so sorry.

http://s2.narvii.com/image/6zeqg74vo7y5d2v2aubpa3rxzd2pgayv_hq.jpg

*braces for impact*

Good job, Drago. You've summoned them all. Good luck surviving against each incarnation of the Doctor.

Though, the Twelfth Doctor seems to be missing. Guess he's busy. Hmm...better for you, I suppose.

All-Doctors.jpg

Edited by Sword_of_Dusk

I've prepared myself for this day. *takes out a but load of aspirin*

This may not be enough, but at least I'll go out swinging, I'll be with you soon, Elena, and Dusk, to the end of your days, I will be watching you from the edge of hell...

It starts with denial. "No way. Gotta be a troll. That did not happen." Then the mouse pointer hovers over the spoiler part and it's...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqFUmo8VVg0

While I'm no fan of The Amazing Atheist, I give him credit for this quote, "Onison is a banana. And you all know what I do with bananas."

I've prepared myself for this day. *takes out a but load of aspirin*

This may not be enough, but at least I'll go out swinging, I'll be with you soon, Elena, and Dusk, to the end of your days, I will be watching you from the edge of hell...

Elena....oh, damn! You're Nathan Drake!? I am so, so sorry! I will call off the Doctors immediately. Please forgive me!

It starts with denial. "No way. Gotta be a troll. That did not happen." Then the mouse pointer hovers over the spoiler part and it's...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqFUmo8VVg0

While I'm no fan of The Amazing Atheist, I give him credit for this quote, "Onison is a banana. And you all know what I do with bananas."

I don't mind his occasional commentary. He sometimes has insightful things to say. His humor is pretty off the mark though and his podcast is dull. I'm also not a fan of "facecam while reading news articles" videos.

Weird twist in the job hunt.

I have an interview on Thursday...

... at the same place and department my father works

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Kyi0WNg40]

What a twist!

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

Weird twist in the job hunt.

I have an interview on Thursday...

... at the same place and department my father works

I'm never going to hit that spoiler button and just imagine it says: strip joint, circus, sanitation department, human drug testing department of a pharmaceutical company,...

I forgot my lunch at home. On the drive to work, try to get a burger. I have 10 min to get to work so I stop, but the place I chose was closed, but not marked it was closed, so I went on to work, hungry. 

Get to work, company was doing a cookout so I got my food, and for free to boot. 

It was a roller coaster of emotions.

• Upvote 1

Back from the interview. Given the circumstances, I think I have a good shot at getting this one.

That's great, Fates!

Sent from my MotoPod

Well, my girlfriend broke up with me and I'm 90% sure she's dating this other, better looking guy.  She showed up to class wearing his hoodie :P

And to top it all off, I just walked to the grocery in the rain only to find they were out of milk.  Don't go to college, kids.

So, my PS4 stopped working today, and Sony wants to charge me $149 that I don't have to fix it. $#!& me.

So much for streaming Dragon Quest Builders. Or Final Fantasy VII (I have the PC version but I'm not starting over again, damnit).

Well, my girlfriend broke up with me and I'm 90% sure she's dating this other, better looking guy.  She showed up to class wearing his hoodie :P

And to top it all off, I just walked to the grocery in the rain only to find they were out of milk.  Don't go to college, kids.

I'm sorry to hear that man. That really sucks. Some people are terrible, shallow creatures. I've been there before.

College relationships are screwy as hell. I went through one myself. I basically used it as a lesson of "this is a red flag" awareness.

I'm glad those days are over.

Edited by Fates

I'm not getting the full hours I was promised at work. I'll be looking for something that offers more hours. Seems unlikely since I got turned down from McDonalds and retail for being "under qualified." Oh well, at least I'm making some money for my PC. I also want to move out soon but at this rate it'll take a while.

NexGen Gaming is now working on a focus group. Drawing up an NDA right now before we get things rolling with the group.

Might use money I don't have to take a class. Hopefully being listed as a student will mean I get hired. Though that means I'll have to sell my Wii U to apply for a class and won't be able to afford a textbook.

• Upvote 1

Hey Aust, I noticed the Lips entry in your signature... Just wanted to point out that the japanese name for the monster is Lips - this is a direct translation.

• Upvote 1

I'm not getting the full hours I was promised at work. I'll be looking for something that offers more hours. Seems unlikely since I got turned down from McDonalds and retail for being "under qualified." Oh well, at least I'm making some money for my PC. I also want to move out soon but at this rate it'll take a while.

NexGen Gaming is now working on a focus group. Drawing up an NDA right now before we get things rolling with the group.

Might use money I don't have to take a class. Hopefully being listed as a student will mean I get hired. Though that means I'll have to sell my Wii U to apply for a class and won't be able to afford a textbook.

Well, perhaps some time working at Starbucks will get you qualified to do full time somewhere else!

Well, perhaps some time working at Starbucks will get you qualified to do full time somewhere else!

I'm hoping the local cat cafe opens soon. Maybe I could work there. But as of right now I get 10-12 hours a week and that isn't nearly enough.

• Upvote 1
  • Woodus changed the title to What's New With You?