Actually, one of the girls that works there - her boyfriend is a DQ fan. He works at another Starbucks, so I need to go there one day and give him a hug.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YangustheLegendaryBandit

• eal

• Democrobot

• Plattym3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On my way home I spotted three big dogs. They'd gotten out of their yard and were going on a grand adventure. Didn't want them to get lost or hurt, so I corralled them at a park and loaded them into m

I managed to get all prepped for the upcoming Pokemon tournament. Hoping it goes well this time around. Ex and I have been reconnecting. We both admit to making mistakes last time.

Technically I graduated in January from my college in London. But the diploma took forever to arrive. So I did a whole phitoshoot today of the mail arriving/my graduation. Did the program online so I

Posted Images

I may have found an internship. Fingers crossed it happens, guys.

• Upvote 1

I may have found an internship. Fingers crossed it happens, guys.

May the odds be ever in your favor

So, I have yet to find a career path. I did however remember that I have a connection to the television station back home, so perhaps after my jaw surgery I can strike up something with them. Learning technology and equipment doesn't sound horrible.

I definitely wish I knew some local people who were into Dragon Quest. 

Same. That would be great.

Scored this at an antique shop next to where I work... 5$!

ummagumma%20vinyl_zps7rgypzaq.jpg

Edited by Fates

They probably thought they'd get fired if they wrote "Dwaine The P**** Slayer."

That censored word could be one of two different genitalia.

Sent from my Nexus 6

Having friends who are into DQ is like having a girlfriend who is into femdom. It just doesn't feel the same if you're the one who introduced them to it.

Sent from my Nexus 6

Edit: This post is all kinds of inappropriate.

Edited by AustNerevar
  • Upvote 1

Haven't played a game in 28 hours. Just spent 5 hours from 10pm to 3am painting my new son's room. Was feeling like $#!& that I hadn't done it and here it was more than 1/2 way through Spring Break. Did however spend 5 other hours cleaning and rearranging stuff today and finally filing taxes. Yay for paying $3200! Overall, an amazingly productive day!

I celebrated finishing tonight with grape juice and whipped cream vodka. Who knew that would taste so good?

Sent from my Nexus 6

Having friends who are into DQ is like having a girlfriend who is into femdom. It just doesn't feel the same if you're the one who introduced them to it.

Sent from my Nexus 6

Edit: This post is all kinds of inappropriate.

Maybe it's the vodka talking, but that's hilarious!

Why_dont_we_have_both.gif

Today is the last day I need to come to school. I've given up on writing the paper about myself. I'll start studying for my final and then I guess try to find a job in this economy. Really don't know what else I can do except hope for a miracle at this point.

I got a new laptop earlier this week, 500GB at that. I did a minor test to see how well it handle Youtube and TVtropes. Much faster, online video watching will be easy on it. I'll still be using my old clunker of a desktop for normal posting though, that way I don't have to charge it as often.

Edited by Stepchan

I'm on my way home from work, and we just stopped for gas/food. I walked to the McDonald's next door and right next to the door they had a notice that said something along the lines of "food served here may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer".

I think I'm done with McDonald's.

• Upvote 1

I'm on my way home from work, and we just stopped for gas/food. I walked to the McDonald's next door and right next to the door they had a notice that said something along the lines of "food served here may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer".

Tons of products say that. California has a really low requirement for things to cause cancer.

You'll be fine, cancer-wise, but in general McDonalds food is terrible.

Sent from my Nexus 6

You need to eat more apples....ya'll.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

McDonalds has apples.  :)

McDonalds has apples. :)

Those are just apple flavored potatoes.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W7c8QghPxk] Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

Air has a warning label in California. Because everyone who's ever had cancer has breathed it.

They're ridiculous, you'll be fine.

• Upvote 2

Worrying too much about cancer can cause cancer.

Hell, there's a sticker on the panelling in my bathroom that says my walls can cause cancer, in California.

Sent from my Nexus 6

• Upvote 1

Let's just all agree that California causes cancer.

That's what I was thinking.

All cells are essentially cancer cells.  All thought can become cancerous thought, all action can be cancer, all touch...all food, all everything!

The cancer is already within us...waiting, watching, worrying...

Seriously though, it's ridiculous to worry about it.  Eventually everyone dies, whether we choose that death, we live a long time, or not.

George Burns smoked Cigars and ate raw bloody steaks, and never exercised and yet live to be a gracious and energetic 100.

I say have fun, enjoy things.  Be smart about what you eat, because essentially there's research that anything and everything, including water, can cause cancer, but I think it's also good to eat what you like.  Whatever you want to find something to fear about, there's data to back it up somewhere, somehow, and data to show the exact opposite!  It's crazy.

I agree, eat what you want but be smart about it. I like to start my day with an apple, banana, or any kind of fruit if I can. Apples are a classic fruit, plus there are plenty of great things you can make with them.

And I'm not just saying that because of my pic. Apples really are part of my breakfast routine if I have any. Get a little peanut butter or caramel dip when you want a snack; simple but delicious.

I read California too many times. I think I have cancer now.

On another note, I went to the dental, but my coverage got screwed up and I had to pay it all. I have $5 until the 15th, when they reimburse me. They took my lunch money though. I even had a date lined up. We were going to get some pizza. So much for that

• Woodus changed the title to What's New With You?