Well, sounds like I have a lot of work that will be done on my face. Both jaws need to be brought forward, more bone needs to be placed in my mouth, teeth need to be removed, braces, and I also apparently have nasal hyperventilation. Neato

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YangustheLegendaryBandit

• eal

• Democrobot

• Plattym3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On my way home I spotted three big dogs. They'd gotten out of their yard and were going on a grand adventure. Didn't want them to get lost or hurt, so I corralled them at a park and loaded them into m

The lost dog has come back to town! Wishing you all happy holidays as I finally start playing DQ11S after so long waiting! I have missed this place!

I got a kitten. Named her Melony

Posted Images

I'll probably be losing my job this week :cry2:

Sorry to hear that man. What's going on?

Sent from my Nexus 6

Damn. Why?

No real way to sugar-coat it. I've made a few mistakes lately. Nothing gamebreaking by any means, but I've made some errors.

Truth be told my mind has been quite distracted lately. Just dealing with a lot of stuff (I mentioned earlier that I battle depression from time to time) and my mother has been having some health scares. Not a fun time.

Today went well at least.

Edited by Fates

Sent from my Nexus 6

Damn. Why?

No real way to sugar-coat it. I've made a few mistakes lately. Nothing gamebreaking by any means, but I've made some errors.

Truth be told my mind has been quite distracted lately. Just dealing with a lot of stuff (I mentioned earlier that I battle depression from time to time) and my mother has been having some health scares. Not a fun time.

That's really rough.  I hope your mum's ok.  I'll pray for her.

What do you do to destress at the office, or at home?  Aside from games.  Does your work have a counseling service, or sponsor one, or have specific counselors/psychologists/psychiatrists through their health plan network??

I finally picked up Fortune Street! Target had it marked down to $24, so I picked it up!

It's fun, but Itadaki Street Special on PS2 is by far the best entry in the series so far.

My friends won't play fortune street with me anymore...

We don't speak of the dark times.

• Upvote 1

The games guaranteed to ruin friendships:

Smash Bros

Mario Kart

Mario Party (especially this one)

Fortune Street

Basically anything with Mario and multiplayer will do the trick.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Upvote 1

Smash Bros

Mario Kart

Fortune Street

Add Munchkin to that list.

Sent from my Nexus 6

I haven't played Munchkin in forever! I only played it once but I remember having a lot of fun playing as a theif and stealing all my girlfriend's weapons.

• Upvote 1

Smash Bros

Mario Kart

Fortune Street

Sent from my Nexus 6

I guess none of you have played Dokapon kingdom. The board game where you're trying to accomplish a goal, and you can fight your friends. If you beat them, you take gold, shave their heads or do other terrible things. 

It's an Atlus game so I am surprised Yangus hasn't mastered it in some form :P

Smash Bros

Mario Kart

Fortune Street

There will never be a party game as good as Mario Party 2 and 3.

However, my personal favorite is probably Mario Superstar Baseball. It combines my two favorite things, baseball and Mario.

Smash Bros

Mario Kart

Fortune Street

Sent from my Nexus 6

I guess none of you have played Dokapon kingdom. The board game where you're trying to accomplish a goal, and you can fight your friends. If you beat them, you take gold, shave their heads or do other terrible things.

It's an Atlus game so I am surprised Yangus hasn't mastered it in some form :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KtU0X2zLUg

Ain't you a funny one. :P

But in all seriousness I've never heard of it. I've learned that published only Atlus games can be hit or miss, but that game does look/sound kind of interesting.

There is a DS and Wii version of the game. Find one and give it a try. Watch out for the AI, it is vindictive and will always target player 1, getting perfect rolls.

Maybe I will Buru, maybe I will...

Though my current buying temptation is a brand new unopened copy of Shin Megami Tensei IV's original soundtrack over on Amazon. It's pricey to be sure, but I WANT IT. Ryota Koduka did a great job with IV's soundtrack, both with original pieces and the remixes of previous songs from the series. I can add it to my SMTIV related collection haha.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

Sent from my Nexus 6

Damn. Why?

What do you do to destress at the office, or at home?  Aside from games.  Does your work have a counseling service, or sponsor one, or have specific counselors/psychologists/psychiatrists through their health plan network??

Thank you, I truly appreciate it. Unfortunately it is a very small company and we don't have any of those services.

I've been listening to music a lot lately. It helps. A lot.

Sent from my Nexus 6

Damn. Why?

Thank you, I truly appreciate it. Unfortunately it is a very small company and we don't have any of those services.

I've been listening to music a lot lately. It helps. A lot.

So long as you're able to diffuse what's eating up your soul, then I'm happy for you.  Music is always a good way to handle that inner turmoil.  So what do you normally listen to?

So, I now own a Waterpik, as demanded by my surgeon dude. Still trying to master the thing.

One of my favorite peeps at Starbucks did this for me today.

6cdG4pu.jpg

• Upvote 2

They probably thought they'd get fired if they wrote "Dwaine The P**** Slayer."

Ah, inuendo.  Dwaine quests on, through the forest of tangled trees, and into the cavernous maw of the dragon to slay the beast with his sword bathed in a glowing white hot aura in a cyclical neverending conquest.  I see a potential future for Dwaine in advertising...stay thirsty!

Edited by ignasia7

Dwaine quests on, through the forest of tangled trees, and into the cavernous maw of the dragon to slay the beast in a cyclical neverending conquest.

Reminds me of The Questing Beast, a multi-beast monster that the family of King Pellinore was destined to continuously hunt, but never defeat.

Heh...took until now to think of the best part...*edits post above*

• Woodus changed the title to What's New With You?