Wasn't Reynolds also in that Dead Like Me ripoff? Despite being a ripoff that was a good movie.

There's a really cute girl that works at the Dairy Queen near the hotel we will be staying in tonight and the rest of the week. We stay there at last once every other week on average, so despite the distance from home I might be able to make a relationship work should I be lucky enough to have that opportunity. I'm going to try to swap numbers with her tonight if she's working.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YangustheLegendaryBandit

• eal

• Democrobot

• Plattym3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On my way home I spotted three big dogs. They'd gotten out of their yard and were going on a grand adventure. Didn't want them to get lost or hurt, so I corralled them at a park and loaded them into m

I managed to get all prepped for the upcoming Pokemon tournament. Hoping it goes well this time around. Ex and I have been reconnecting. We both admit to making mistakes last time.

Technically I graduated in January from my college in London. But the diploma took forever to arrive. So I did a whole phitoshoot today of the mail arriving/my graduation. Did the program online so I

Posted Images

Nah man, it's all about the Oreo Blizzard.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

To me, Oreo Blizzard is the only thing worth going to Dairy Queen for.

I don't know if they still do nerds blizzards, but those were the worst ever not for flavor. It actually tasted good. It was the fact that you put pebbles in your ice cream and nerds get super hard when they get cold.

Edited by Bururian

To me, Oreo Blizzard is the only thing worth going to Dairy Queen for.

Oreo and ice cream is a winning combination no matter what. In my home town there's a local restaurant that has some really good milkshakes, and every summer I'd always go get an Oreo shake after mowing lawns. Great way to cool off.

Wasn't Reynolds also in that Dead Like Me ripoff? Despite being a ripoff that was a good movie.

There's a really cute girl that works at the Dairy Queen near the hotel we will be staying in tonight and the rest of the week. We stay there at last once every other week on average, so despite the distance from home I might be able to make a relationship work should I be lucky enough to have that opportunity. I'm going to try to swap numbers with her tonight if she's working.

Oh god, RIPD? No.

But I would suggest The Voices, I did like him in that.

Oh god, RIPD? No.

I enjoyed RIPD. Not a great film by any means, but it had some funny moments.

Did somebody mention Deadpool? That film was fanfreakingtastic.

Sent from my Nexus 6

Oh god, RIPD? No.

The cookout near the office has Oreo Milkshakes, but they are so thick they may as well be straight up ice cream. and for a 22oz glass of it, it's like $2.79. That's insane.

Oh god, RIPD? No.

It has funny moments, but I wouldn't call it a good/great film.

It did have Jeff Bridges at least.

RIPD was a bad movie with a great cast. I thought there was some funny moments as well, but over all, a weird movie. It's like MIB, but with ghosts.

Edited by Bururian

RIPD was a bad movie with a great cast. I thought there was some funny moments as well, but over all, a weird movie. It's like MIB, but with ghosts.

I agree. It had some really good actors, but the script and visuals were wonky. Reynolds just seemed like he was there, but Bridges seemed like he was having fun with the role.

To be fair, it's hard to be a ripoff of Dead Like Me, a 2003 TV show, when you're based on a comic book written in 2001. Still $#!& though.

I'd like to point people to Buried, a movie with Ryan Reynolds in a box for the whole movie, if you want to see him at his best. And even though it wasn't good, Ryan Reynolds himself was really good in the Amityville Horror remake.

• Upvote 1

I think "To be fair," is your catchphrase eal. :P

And I'd like to check out Buried if I get the chance.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

I've been doing a little searching for a new computer recently, regardless if it's a desktop or a laptop.

Best Buy definitely sucks for that stuff, partially because of how expensive they are and what their "best" options are.

Target had a 1TB laptop that caught my attention and was cheaper than Best Buy. While I didn't buy it, I'm keeping it in mind.

EZ Pawn yielded nothing, but Cash America Pawn had a bunch of laptops and desktops. I'm keeping the latter used store in mind.

There is one thing that confuses me though. On the laptops I saw at Cash America, they listed both RAM and hard drive size. As an example: 4GB RAM and 250GB Hard Drive(I don't know if there is a combination like that, this is just to show). I have no idea what it exactly implies.

I've never directly bought a computer before, the first I had was a Frankenstein unit(in other words, a custom job) from my sister and the second my dad got for me(used and it doesn't show it's RAM and storage on the outside of the computer).

Edited by Stepchan

I've been doing a little searching for a new computer recently, regardless if it's a desktop or a laptop.

Best Buy definitely sucks for that stuff, partially because of how expensive they are and what their "best" options are.

Target had a 1TB laptop that caught my attention and was cheaper than Best Buy. While I didn't buy it, I'm keeping it in mind.

EZ Pawn yielded nothing, but Cash America Pawn had a bunch of laptops and desktops. I'm keeping the latter used store in mind.

There is one thing that confuses me though. On the laptops I saw at Cash America, they listed both RAM and hard drive size. As an example: 4GB RAM and 250GB Hard Drive(I don't know if there is a combination like that, this is just to show). I have no idea what it exactly implies.

I've never directly bought a computer before, the first I had was a Frankenstein unit(in other words, a custom job) from my sister and the second my dad got for me(used and it doesn't show it's RAM and storage on the outside of the computer).

You should really consider building your own

Sent from my Nexus 6

Sent from my Nexus 6

That's not a good idea for me, considering my lack of crafting skills.

Plus, wouldn't that actually cost way more on average?

Not if you price parts out. A PC you build yourself is modular and you can swap parts as you need. If you buy a pre-built machine, you most likely won't be able to upgrade it much at all. Most companies build them in such a way that you have to go through them to get upgrades, and thus spend more. If you do your homework and buy parts on sale through various websites, you can put together a computer for cheap. I built my top of the line gaming PC in 2010. It cost me $700, but I have upgraded parts since then for the fraction of a price if I went through a computer company.

Sent from my Nexus 6

That's not a good idea for me, considering my lack of crafting skills.

Plus, wouldn't that actually cost way more on average?

Absolutely not. You can totally get by on a cheap build if you're on a budget and it'll be more powerful than a store-bought machine. Plus, it'd give you the option to upgrade later.

I'm too busy to look, but I know that www.Reddit.com/r/buildapc has some great beginners builds where they have parts listed with prices. Building it isn't super hard if you seek help online, to boot.

Sent from my Nexus 6

The thing is that I want to replace it by Friday(a minor part of that is because of a new of show I watch will be airing this weekend and my current computer sucks at online video now). So accidentally breaking while trying to build building is not something I want to try at the moment.

Maybe when I have a much better scenario(I really meant to replace it late last year, but my sister owes me a ton of money that caused my delaying of several things) I'll try it.

Edited by Stepchan

Came home to find my Awakening OST! Wish I could listen to it now, but I don't wanna parse through a 5 CD collection in the middle of the night while working on a report.

Damn, I missed the Pink Floyd talk in my short absence.

Will still chime in and say to check out their early catalog. Saucerful of Secrets is an excellent album, as is Atom Heart Mother.

Piper at the Gates of Dawn, their first album, is interesting, but they were a much different band in that album. Syd Barret was there and there was no David Gilmour yet. So you may or may not like that one. I'm not a huge fan of it, myself.

Saucerful of Secrets is the only album to have the full 5 man lineup. Highly recommend it. Gilmour's first guitar solo on Let There Be More Light is awesome.

Edited by Fates
  • Woodus changed the title to What's New With You?