Cool beans, my copy of EO Untold 1's soundtrack came in today. For it being used and $24 it's in really good condition. No scratches on either disc, little wear on the case....good good good.

Now to find a copy of EO1's soundtrack. Doesn't help it's a (nearly) 10 year old soundtrack, but maybe I'll get lucky.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YangustheLegendaryBandit

• eal

• Democrobot

• Plattym3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On my way home I spotted three big dogs. They'd gotten out of their yard and were going on a grand adventure. Didn't want them to get lost or hurt, so I corralled them at a park and loaded them into m

Happy Halloween everyone. Went to a small costume party dressed as Yoda and won a prize too. As tradition, I have to enjoy something Edgar Allen Poe related and wanted to share it here. Hope ever

I have two more tournaments coming up. Definitely expanding and making a name for myself

Posted Images

I've been easing back into playing games. I bought Diablo 3 over the weekend for my PS4, played an hour or so of it yesterday and my hand seems to be doing okay. Still having to wear the brace otherwise, but I'm slowly getting there. I should read more books in this time frame.

Had the creator of Jelly Books smug tweet me because I said I didn't like my reading metrics being tracked. Way to come off like a total jerk.

What is Jelly Books.

Sent from my Nexus 6

Had the creator of Jelly Books smug tweet me because I said I didn't like my reading metrics being tracked. Way to come off like a total jerk.

What is Jelly Books.

Sent from my Nexus 6

I had to go look it up after I got his tweet.

https://help.jellybooks.com/what-is-jellybooks

Basically a site where you sample share and discover new books. 

They are mining your reading data to figure out how to sell a better book to you. 

I understand this sort of thing happens virtually with everything now, but it doesn't mean I have to like it.

Okay, so I'm not 100% sure if this belongs here, but I was wondering if it would be against the Den rules to start up a love life/dating service thread.  For people to share their woes and (perhaps) meet someone else on the Den who might be interested in them...?  I couldn't help but notice a lot of people talk about that kind of thing here (and, honestly, I'd appreciate something along those lines as well).  I just don't know if that could be dangerous because Internet safety or w/e.

There's only one man on the Den I'd want. I'll let that remain a secret.

It was Varuna, wasn't it? :P Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

It was his passion, Yangus. His passion for being oh so wrong.

I KNEW IT! You could've worked it out man, but fate had to intervene.

(Side note, that answer was hilarious.)

Okay, so I'm not 100% sure if this belongs here, but I was wondering if it would be against the Den rules to start up a love life/dating service thread. For people to share their woes and (perhaps) meet someone else on the Den who might be interested in them...? I couldn't help but notice a lot of people talk about that kind of thing here (and, honestly, I'd appreciate something along those lines as well). I just don't know if that could be dangerous because Internet safety or w/e.

Well, here's the thing. There's all of a handful of female regulars here. And a few homosexual men. And I wouldn't even go as far as to say we have 50 unique posters per day (like 1 per state, not to mention international members), so the odds of them being in your neck of the woods is low. The dating pool is pretty shallow.

Dwaine is in love with a barrista, you're out of luck.

Speaking of love, if there is one thing high school taught me, it's that when you like someone, you don't really see their flaws. Aside from two or three, whenever I think back on most of the girls I liked, I wonder what I was thinking. One turned out to be really stuck-up, another one was crazy, and this one girl had a really annoying voice (a voice that still haunts me to this day).

Edited by The Chief

So I started watching Breaking Bad the last few days. So far done with season 1 and look forward to watching the rest. Bryon Cranston was a perfect choice for Walter White.

So I started watching Breaking Bad the last few days. So far done with season 1 and look forward to watching the rest. Bryon Cranston was a perfect choice for Walter White.

Get ready for one of the greatest emotional rollercoasters in the history of human fiction.

Sent from my Nexus 6

Get ready for one of the greatest emotional rollercoasters in the history of human fiction.

Sent from my Nexus 6

Then I can watch Better Call Saul and watch the new season(s) as they premiere on AMC.

Sent from my Nexus 6

Then I can watch Better Call Saul and watch the new season(s) as they premiere on AMC.
It is pretty darn good so far. One of the best spin-off shows I've ever seen.

Sent from my Nexus 6

That's what I've heard. Plus it means more of Bob Odenkirk, so you can't go wrong.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

Sent from my Nexus 6

It is pretty darn good so far. One of the best spin-off shows I've ever seen.

Sent from my Nexus 6

Clearly you've never seen Joey.

I asked out one. Two years ago! And now she's scared of me.

Since then I've gotten to know some of the staff. They're all great. Some of them left to work at another Starbucks in a new hotel a couple blocks away. So now on M-W-F I'm at one and Tu-Th-Sat I'm at another.

A couple months ago, I had a great opportunity to ask out someone I really like, but I didn't because I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

I only love Dwaine for his treasure trove of DQ assets.

I only love Dwaine for his treasure trove of DQ assets.
Dwaine's assets are amazing.

I asked out one. Two years ago! And now she's scared of me.

Since then I've gotten to know some of the staff. They're all great. Some of them left to work at another Starbucks in a new hotel a couple blocks away. So now on M-W-F I'm at one and Tu-Th-Sat I'm at another.

A couple months ago, I had a great opportunity to ask out someone I really like, but I didn't because I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

Damn it, I pressed the back button on my mouse on accident.

Ok.  Do you still like the girl and want to ask her out?  Also asking a girl out will always put someone on the spot and make that lass feel a little "uncomfortable."  That's life.  It depends on your approach in whether you give her confidence or some humour so she feels less exposed.  Either one works.  If you still like her, for me, it's a crime NOT to ask her, because then you're living a lie.  If you don't anymore then cool, life moves on.

====

Me, I ended up deleting a conversation on GameFAQs.  Decided to pick a fight with a guy I initially thought was a decent guy, but over time couldn't stand him and his mannerisms on the various DQ boards.  So I decided to **** with him a bit.  Then I felt bad, so I offered him some advice.  Then I got called out on it...and for the most part the guy was right, so I felt really bad and just apologized and deleted the whole conversation.  It wasn't right, and in that instance he didn't deserve it.

Not much else to report in my life other than writing and packing stuff.  OH, I saw Deadpool finally.  Damn fun movie.  I could see that one again.  The rips on the rest of the marvel franchise were fantastic, let alone the movie itself was solid, acting was good, and Reynolds was actually enjoyable to watch since his Lampoon days...well alright, he actually played a credible CIA operative.

Edited by ignasia7
  • Woodus changed the title to What's New With You?