Is that Hulk raking in the money and then super happy about it?

Growing up, Hulk was always around town. We'd go somewhere and people would be like, "Hulk eats here." Or we'd drive around and my parents would say, "That's Hulk's house."

More like taking that money and destroying Gawker media. The appeal fee is $50 million, so I don't think they can even afford to appeal. They deserve it. There's some testimony of one of the editors. It's about 40 minutes long, the guy keeps lying, and Hulk's attorney takes him to the mat every single time.

That little tidbit is awesome...though it unfortunately may have the opposite effect these days.

Really? The lawyer has flat out said they're going to appeal. It's all over the St. Petersburg paper today. Besides, companies like this have insurance for just these kind of cases. They're not on the hook for $110 million, the insurance company is.
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YangustheLegendaryBandit

• eal

• Democrobot

• Plattym3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On my way home I spotted three big dogs. They'd gotten out of their yard and were going on a grand adventure. Didn't want them to get lost or hurt, so I corralled them at a park and loaded them into m

I managed to get all prepped for the upcoming Pokemon tournament. Hoping it goes well this time around. Ex and I have been reconnecting. We both admit to making mistakes last time.

Technically I graduated in January from my college in London. But the diploma took forever to arrive. So I did a whole phitoshoot today of the mail arriving/my graduation. Did the program online so I

Posted Images

Growing up, Hulk was always around town. We'd go somewhere and people would be like, "Hulk eats here." Or we'd drive around and my parents would say, "That's Hulk's house."

More like taking that money and destroying Gawker media. The appeal fee is $50 million, so I don't think they can even afford to appeal. They deserve it. There's some testimony of one of the editors. It's about 40 minutes long, the guy keeps lying, and Hulk's attorney takes him to the mat every single time.

That little tidbit is awesome...though it unfortunately may have the opposite effect these days.

Really? The lawyer has flat out said they're going to appeal. It's all over the St. Petersburg paper today. Besides, companies like this have insurance for just these kind of cases. They're not on the hook for $110 million, the insurance company is.

That insurance company covers $110 million in liability? That's one hell of a policy if true.

• Upvote 1

That insurance company covers $110 million in liability? That's one hell of a policy if true.

Well, I'm not sure, but most businesses have policies for instances like this.

Well, I'm not sure, but most businesses have policies for instances like this.
I doubt they cover that much money.

There is NO way that Gawker isn't hurting over this.

Sent from my Nexus 6

Well, what do I know. I don't even know what Gawker is. Never heard of it before.

The run Kotaku, Gizmodo, Lifehacker, and...Jezebel.

They're probably one of the most hypocritical and asinine journalism empires in western society.

Sent from my Nexus 6

Honestly, I've never heard of any of those 4 either. I guess I don't Internet.

I have heard of the terms Kotaku and Lifehacker, but the fine details? Clueless. I suppose that means that I also do not internet. ((Outside of my own circles, I don't venture far.))

Gotta find more information out about a program at school. I could do worse than an assistant to a speech pathologist. Then at least I can say I graduated school and maybe move back home and live there again. I dunno. All speculation right now.

Also, I'm sick, so my thoughts are a little off.

I really wasn't aware speech pathologists had assistants. Then again, I've only seen ones that work in schools and those are pretty much solo jobs. Are they more employed by private practice pathologists?

Base description said they do work in schools more so than in private practice. I'm going to have to do more research into this. I'm concerned about what resources they have for helping find jobs. Obviously they can't get me a job, but I'm not from here, so I don't know where I would find a job. Last person I asked a similar question to said I had to Google it. That really doesn't help when it brings up thousands of results, many of which take me to the same place.

I met both Stephanie Sheh (Sailor Moon, Orihime from Bleach) and Michelle Ruff. Michelle signed both my Rukia Funko Pop and my Yukari Lovers Arcana card. Stephanie signed my ace of hearts Sailor Moon playing card.

Honestly, I've never heard of any of those 4 either. I guess I don't Internet.

I have heard of the terms Kotaku and Lifehacker, but the fine details? Clueless. I suppose that means that I also do not internet. ((Outside of my own circles, I don't venture far.))
They aren't terms, they're internet journalism giants. Lifehacker writes articles on general tips and tricks of everyday life, where Kotaku is a gaming journalism site with a heavy SJW, anti-gamer bias. Well, all of Gawker has that bias really.

The thing that infuriates me about Gawker is, though, they released Hulk Hogan's sex tape and wrote lurid articles about it and yet when "the happening" occurred they shamed anyone who even looked at the leaked photographs. The hypocrisy runs deep with them.

So, let em burn as far as I'm concerned

Sent from my Nexus 6

I've heard of life hacks, but not that specific website. Odd.

I may be wrong, but I think they coined it? I could be wrong, so somebody speak up if I am.

Sent from my Nexus 6

My friends introduced me to Pink Floyd this week. I was vaguely aware of the band's existence, but had never heard any of their music. I am now a fan. (I wish I wasn't broke so I could buy some of their music, but until my current school bills are paid off, I'll have to live with YouTube.)

My friends introduced me to Pink Floyd this week. I was vaguely aware of the band's existence, but had never heard any of their music. I am now a fan. (I wish I wasn't broke so I could buy some of their music, but until my current school bills are paid off, I'll have to live with YouTube.)

What is wrong with you, not knowing about the greatness that is Pink Floyd?!?!

Go listen to The Wall, Darkside of the Moon, Animals, and Wish You Were Here right now.

Go listen to The Wall, Darkside of the Moon, Animals, and Wish You Were Here right now.

It's clear that he had become comfortably numb.

He'll have to fill the Empty Spaces with their music now.

Certainly. He won't need no walls around him. And hopefully he won't need no drugs to calm him.

Certainly. He won't need no walls around him. And hopefully he won't need no drugs to calm him.
He better be careful though, else he'll have to Run Like Hell.

(And now I want to listen to The Wall again. Not like I've listened to it enough already, but how can you not want to listen to the entire album?)

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

That just makes me feel old. That was a band I grew up with all through school into college.

They were even still big in the 90's despite no Roger Waters. Everyone I knew in college had "The Division Bell", let alone The Wall or Dark Side of the Moon.

Always liked this one which isn't as well known.

I've been meaning to listen to The Division Bell, but with no Roger Waters I've been putting it off.

I have "found" Animals again though, and I have to say I forgot how good of an album it is.

I really thought Stardew Valley would have worn off on me by now, but damn if there isn't an eternity's worth of things to do in that game.

For anyway who enjoyed classic Harvest Moon gameplay, especially HM 64, then I HIGHLY recommend this game. It has the art style of a SNES game, but so much content and depth it's crazy. I'm 83 hours in, onto my 2nd Winter on my farm and I still feel like I have a lot left to accomplish.

Sent from my Nexus 6

• Woodus changed the title to What's New With You?