Shadow Kunoichi

What's New With You?

Working on a report for my Organization and Management 201 class. It's all about some corporation known as Tesla Motors. Never heard of them until my group said we should choose them as our business to write on. Let the learning begin.

Working on a report for my Organization and Management 201 class. It's all about some corporation known as Tesla Motors. Never heard of them until my group said we should choose them as our business to write on. Let the learning begin.

They're quite the popular company here in the US.  They make fully electric cars.  There's a couple at my school and it's interesting when the parents pull up, because the car is silent.  No motor!  Just battery, so few moving parts & quiet.  They're working on building batteries that can power a house next so if you had solar panels, you could charge your house all day and power it at night.

They're quite the popular company here in the US.  They make fully electric cars.  There's a couple at my school and it's interesting when the parents pull up, because the car is silent.  No motor!  Just battery, so few moving parts & quiet.  They're working on building batteries that can power a house next so if you had solar panels, you could charge your house all day and power it at night.

Would you by chance know of where I could start doing some research on them(questionmark) I need to identify one major problem with the company and then write on it.

I know one problem with the cars is that you need to power them at an electric charger, and because they're not popular, not a lot of gas stations have been quick to adopt these chargers and because not a lot of gas stations are adopting these chargers, not a lot of people are buying these cars yet.

That's the last I heard about it, at least. I've been seeing them more and more lately so maybe they've enacted legislation for it or something?

8pm and still working... Paycheck's go'n' be goood

Apparently some motors have caught fire from collisions that do not even seem to be major ones. I think I will write about safety issues. Could be a thing.

The Shin Megami Tensei IV Official Artworks book arrived in the mail. It has some great renders of the new artwork through the game (characters, backgrounds, new demons, etc.)

It also features a LOT of translated text and interviews alongside all the art, so there's a lot more to the book than the artwork.

(I shouldn't have posted.)

Edited by Erdrick The Hero
  • Upvote 1

So, Stardew Valley is freaking great.

Sent from my Nexus 6

I just got sniped on Ebay for a Broken Galaga arcade machine. meh. They should make it where the auction extends by 1 minute every time there is a bid. Sniping has been a problem on there for far too long.

I just got sniped on Ebay for a Broken Galaga arcade machine. meh. They should make it where the auction extends by 1 minute every time there is a bid. Sniping has been a problem on there for far too long.

I've lost way too many auctions to people that use programs to make a bid for them at the last possible second. They really need to account for those.

Me and a friend decided to take a trip to Providence Place Mall in Rhode Island, and, as it turned out, the Lego American Roadshow was stopping here, so there were a little over a half dozen gigantic Lego displays all over the mall. The White House, Statue of Liberty, etc. What a neat surprise.

• Upvote 1

Well I ordered the Untold 1 soundtrack. The seller via Amazon still had it available, and hopefully it will arrive just as quickly as 4's soundtrack did.

Now I just need to find a place that would have EO1's original soundtrack if it doesn't pop up on Amazon again. I guess Play Asia is an option, but I don't really want to attach my card information to the site (or any site for that matter) if I don't have to. I guess if it does come down to Play Asia, I'd like some feedback from anyone who's used the site to import stuff.

Play-Asia accepts PayPal transactions so you don't even need to use your card. I've bought Rune Factory: Frontier from them and at least 3 Japanese iTunes gift cards without issue. It was trippy getting an American video game imported to me.

• Upvote 1

Speaking of SMT4... one of the new demon artists, Yasushi Nirasawa, passed away last month. He also did designs for the Kamen Rider franchise.

Working on my Tesla Motors report. Man, those cars are buggy. Even the heaters in the seats are garbage.

Virtually all I did today was play Stardew Valley.

Steam is telling me 11 hours..... O_o

Sent from my Nexus 6

I've heard great things about Stardew Valley.

Pretty much finished my report in one night. I'm pooped now.

Also, according to my fitness app, I've not eaten nearly enough today. I guess I'll be making a snack before bed (plus I'm kinda peckish).

So, on Thursday, there was an interesting list of events. I spent most of the day promoting the app known as Chitter. It was a fun time. I met two of the developers, illegally solicitated, got some official Chitter socks and a sticker, and met a few new people as well. That's when it happened. On Chitter, I saw that one of my friends was about to commit suicide. So naturally I ran to find him. Campus security also attended the scene and I gave a report of what I knew. My friend is doing okay now, but he's still a little shaky right now. It was an intense day.

• Upvote 1

I've been getting curious about playing Final Fantasy II on the my Dawn of Souls cart(I've been listening to some of the music from the game).

The only thing that really has made me hesitant to do it yet is the stat leveling system.

Pretty much finished my report in one night. I'm pooped now.

Also, according to my fitness app, I've not eaten nearly enough today. I guess I'll be making a snack before bed (plus I'm kinda peckish).

So, on Thursday, there was an interesting list of events. I spent most of the day promoting the app known as Chitter. It was a fun time. I met two of the developers, illegally solicitated, got some official Chitter socks and a sticker, and met a few new people as well. That's when it happened. On Chitter, I saw that one of my friends was about to commit suicide. So naturally I ran to find him. Campus security also attended the scene and I gave a report of what I knew. My friend is doing okay now, but he's still a little shaky right now. It was an intense day.

Glad all is ok. What is chitter?

I've been getting curious about playing Final Fantasy II on the my Dawn of Souls cart(I've been listening to some of the music from the game).

The only thing that really has made me hesitant to do it yet is the stat leveling system.

I sometimes think I'm the only one who enjoyed FFII's stat progression system. Though, my first experience with it was the PSP version.

• Upvote 1

I sometimes think I'm the only one who enjoyed FFII's stat progression system. Though, my first experience with it was the PSP version.
I didn't have a problem with it. Enjoyed it. It was a more extreme version of Grandia, so it was all good.

It's been pretty quiet around here as of late.