Late with the reply, but sorry for your loss, Erdrick. Just as you're there for me when I need it, I'm here for you when you need it. My condolences to you and the rest of the family.

In other news, I'm currently researching cost of living in Vancouver and Toronto, since that;s where the jobs are. Gonna have to save up some money before I can move, so hopefully I can find a job for the next while so I can save up. I figure I would travel fairly light. No moving any major furniture.

But getting on with today's events, after 3 weeks of waiting, I go to my counseling appointment aaaaannndddd....she wrote the wrong date on my slip, so I was 2 days late. So now I wait another week and quite frankly I'm starting to reach my limit. I got so irritable today I had to go outside and freeze myself for a few minutes to cool off (pun not intended, but happily accepted). I was close to shoving someone down the stairs.

My day did get better though. After I got home, I took a nap instead of tweaking my report. When I woke up, a girl had asked me out to coffee. We're meeting up tomorrow, so that's cool. I also may be making $40 selling some books, which is nice.

Also, last Sunday I bought the new LoZ:OoT Rock Opera from natewantstobattle. Definitely worth the $10.49 I spent on it.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YangustheLegendaryBandit

• eal

• Democrobot

• Plattym3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On my way home I spotted three big dogs. They'd gotten out of their yard and were going on a grand adventure. Didn't want them to get lost or hurt, so I corralled them at a park and loaded them into m

Oh @Plattym3, I made something for you. Warning DQXI Post-game spoilers  

I managed to get all prepped for the upcoming Pokemon tournament. Hoping it goes well this time around. Ex and I have been reconnecting. We both admit to making mistakes last time.

Posted Images

Demo, feel free to call me on skype whenever. For whatever reason, I cannot log in from my phone, but I'm always logged in on my desktop when it's on and connected to the internet. If I miss your call I'll get back to you ASAP. I'm sorry to hear about your appointment, but I'm glad to hear about your date.

I personally am excited, this really pretty girl from high school reached out to me the other day (when she heard about my dad...) and after chatting for a bit we decided to meet up and hang out some time. We haven't made any plans yet because there's a lot going on right now, but after this weekend things should be as close to back to normal as possible at this point, so I'll try to make plans then. I don't know her that well, she is very nice but we didn't really have any friends in common, and until recently I was very much a social outcast, so we never really hung out together. I'm excited to get to know her now though.

Having something to look forward to really helps right now...

Also, last Sunday I bought the new LoZ:OoT Rock Opera from natewantstobattle. Definitely worth the $10.49 I spent on it.

Where does one find this?

Sent from my Nexus 6

I don't think this is normal... Somehow, since I've started (trying to) teach myself Japanese, I've developed a slight speech impediment in english -  I just sang "Brinded by the Right"... Seriously, that was not intended.

EDIT: Damnit, I did it again after the bridge.

Edited by Erdrick The Hero
  • Upvote 1

I actually watched a video on YouTube where this girl said she's that since she started living in Japan, she's beginning to forget how to speak and write in English. She sometimes spells words like "paid" as "payed" and pauses occasionally to remember a word. Her situation is a bit different though since she's immersed in the culture.

I think they both rack a disciprine.

(Cue South Park episode with that line)

I just joined.

What's new with me?

Busy creating the Casting Call information to fandub all of the Dragon Quest: Legend of the Hero Abel series in the English language. Though I have created and completed many ((original...)) projects before, obtaining dedicated voice actors has forever been a difficulty. However, I've found a few more venues where aspiring actors hang out so the force may be with me this time.

Wish the team some good luck. Mh.

I just joined.

What's new with me?

Busy creating the Casting Call information to fandub all of the Dragon Quest: Legend of the Hero Abel series in the English language. Though I have created and completed many ((original...)) projects before, obtaining dedicated voice actors has forever been a difficulty. However, I've found a few more venues where aspiring actors hang out so the force may be with me this time.

Wow, I have no experience, but I've always wanted to do that. (That's the one that aired here for 13 episodes, right?)

I just joined.

What's new with me?

Wow, I have no experience, but I've always wanted to do that. (That's the one that aired here for 13 episodes, right?)

That be the one. I've been looking for those dubs for years

I just joined.

What's new with me?

You can find the English episodes on Youtube, but they're of poor quality and yes, there are only 13. The series deserves a full English dub so we're going to give it a go. "For great justice." Heh heh

I got approved for my Dragon Quest Panel for Momocon in Atlanta in May. The best part is that it falls on the 27th, the 30th anniversary of the series. I'm super psyched to do it now. 

• Upvote 2

You can find the English episodes on Youtube, but they're of poor quality and yes, there are only 13. The series deserves a full English dub so we're going to give it a go. "For great justice." Heh heh

Now I want a dub comprised entirely of Zero Wing style digitized Engrish.

• Upvote 1

Ah damn it, the one internship opportunity I was looking at that seemed like a good fit has disappeared.

Sigh...guess I'll just have to apply like crazy for internships this weekend. If I can get an internship in this summer, I can walk in graduation in May this year. Fingers crossed that this happens!

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Upvote 1

I got approved for my Dragon Quest Panel for Momocon in Atlanta in May. The best part is that it falls on the 27th, the 30th anniversary of the series. I'm super psyched to do it now.

Will that be uploaded to YouTube?

Sent from my Nexus 6

Sent from my Nexus 6

I haven't even thought that far ahead yet. I only got approved last night. Maybe I can record it.

Now I want a dub comprised entirely of Zero Wing style digitized Engrish.

Heh. Yes.

Though I may not have plans for that, I do plan to do a Genderbend fandub alongside the normal dub.

Sent from my Nexus 6

I haven't even thought that far ahead yet. I only got approved last night. Maybe I can record it.

Please do. These things need to be archived.

Sent from my Nexus 6

Now that I have a better video card, I think tonight I'mma play some Dragon Quest Heroes. I haven't played in quite a while.

I miss having a gaming PC. Now all I have is my laptop >.< I mean, it can run stuff, but it's obviously no monster. Good thing I mostly play older games...

In my iPhone's Notes app, I've been making a list of music that I hear that I'd like to buy so I can listen to at any time...

Now any time I type "by" my phone lists "Phil Collins" and "Genesis" as two of the three next word suggestions.

• Upvote 1

Where does one find this?

Sent from my Nexus 6

It's on iTunes, the Google store, and I believe you can find it on amazon as well.

So, on Friday I went to two other campuses to check out their theatre programs. The first one I went to was the University of Alberta and I must say, I will NOT be attending there. The program adviser could not answer a single question I had. If someone who can't even do their job is the face of the program, it brings up the question of how good the program is. The school is seen as a more prestigious one than the one I currently attend, but prestigious =/= better. The second one I checked out only has 2 programs; the first one is strictly for musical theatre (I'm not a singing dude, so a career based on a skill I definitely do not excel in is not logical). The second of the programs is for the production part of theatre, such as set design, lights, etc. and I simply don't have a lot of desire to do that.

I spent today looking at the other schools here in hopes that one of the programs would catch my interest. So far, nothing has caught my eye as something I would enjoy doing. It's starting to bug me that I can't find a place where I can fit in.

I've also been having a bout with depression today. I'm hoping I can make it until 10 am on Tuesday. That's when I go see my counselor again. I want them to somehow help point me in a direction. I want to be able to piece my life back together faster than it falls apart.

The fact that there's a manga about the making of the Prison School anime makes me feel like some crazy s*** or weird discussions went down during development.

The fact that there's a manga about the making of the Prison School anime makes me feel like some crazy s*** or weird discussions went down during development.

How could there not have been some crazy &#036;#&#33;&amp;?

I just got a call from one of my local game stores telling me that a copy of Tara's Adventure has arrived! It's on hold and I will pick it up when I get back from work at the end of the week.

• Woodus changed the title to What's New With You?