Reminds me of when I was trying to get a map with a MKS only floor on it.

Edited by Stepchan
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YangustheLegendaryBandit

• eal

• Democrobot

• Plattym3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On my way home I spotted three big dogs. They'd gotten out of their yard and were going on a grand adventure. Didn't want them to get lost or hurt, so I corralled them at a park and loaded them into m

I managed to get all prepped for the upcoming Pokemon tournament. Hoping it goes well this time around. Ex and I have been reconnecting. We both admit to making mistakes last time.

I was checking my Messenger app this morning and found out I won a Cuphead vinyl soundtrack giveaway! The 2nd anniversary of the game was a short while ago, and during the week of the anniversary Stud

Posted Images

The problem holding me back is me over analysing what going directly to the krak pot. Does it mean do not side track or select the known recipe option on the krak pot

Edited by Shun 'Kanamee

I've been rather inactive hear on the Den as of late, so here's what's goin' on with ol' Yangus...

I've still been plugging away at Final Fantasy IX and having a blast with the game.  I'm currently just past the start of Disc 3 a ways with a full party of characters and a brand new ship to sail around the world.  All I wish is that the game would let me change characters whenever I wish instead of having to return to the ship just to do so...bloody annoying game mechanics...

Aside from that, I have just under a week till classes start up again.  I'll be going to a new college starting this year (I'm transferring in now that I have my gen. eds. done and have my AA degree) and will be able to focus on my major and minor, English and Creative Writing respectively.  It'll be different living in the city again, but no doubt I'll get back into the ol' routine after a day or two.

On a fun side note, I found the entire series of "Hey Arnold" available at Wal-Mart earlier tonight, and I couldn't pass up on getting that with some of my birthday money!  I loved this show as a young'un, and still enjoy it to this day.  You really catch a lot more of the "dirty" jokes said by Grandpa Phil when your older... :laugh:

I've been rather inactive hear on the Den as of late, so here's what's goin' on with ol' Yangus...

I've still been plugging away at Final Fantasy IX and having a blast with the game.  I'm currently just past the start of Disc 3 a ways with a full party of characters and a brand new ship to sail around the world.  All I wish is that the game would let me change characters whenever I wish instead of having to return to the ship just to do so...bloody annoying game mechanics...

Aside from that, I have just under a week till classes start up again.  I'll be going to a new college starting this year (I'm transferring in now that I have my gen. eds. done and have my AA degree) and will be able to focus on my major and minor, English and Creative Writing respectively.  It'll be different living in the city again, but no doubt I'll get back into the ol' routine after a day or two.

On a fun side note, I found the entire series of "Hey Arnold" available at Wal-Mart earlier tonight, and I couldn't pass up on getting that with some of my birthday money!  I loved this show as a young'un, and still enjoy it to this day.  You really catch a lot more of the "dirty" jokes said by Grandpa Phil when your older... :laugh:

Rugrats is another great Nick show, not because of the babies, but because of the parents. Episodes like Angelina breaks a leg and pickles vs pickles are hilarious.

Picked up a new phone today (see ya Keybo, hello Nexus 5!) and ventured a lot with my mom today. Haven't seen her in about half a year, so it was nice. 

Yesterday I finally got Terry's Wonderland in the mail and was completely overjoyed. The save file on that cart has tremendous monsters in it...I really dont want to delete the file but I'd like to play the game from the start. Ahhhh well we shall see :)

Finally going to move out to my own place this weekend. Ended up renting a room in Azusa 5 mins away from my school, $500 a month, not bad considering utilities/internet included, and I could use the living room, kitchen, washer/dryer/ pool table, etc. It's the house of a friend I met this Summer, just that their mom so happened to be renting a room. 

I already started working at the college bookstore, but will start full-time classes next week alongside my job. Going to be pretty busy most days (classes start around 9am and I clock out of work around 8pm starting next week, but I am happy  :)

The problem holding me back is me over analysing what going directly to the krak pot. Does it mean do not side track or select the known recipe option on the krak pot

Try the known recipe option, if the "try your luck" isn't working.  It should be easy to spot in the known recipes.  Anything that could potentially generate an Alchemiracle will have 3 orbs and 3 Agates of Evolution in the recipe.

Try the known recipe option, if the "try your luck" isn't working.  It should be easy to spot in the known recipes.  Anything that could potentially generate an Alchemiracle will have 3 orbs and 3 Agates of Evolution in the recipe.

that is the problem, I never ever said I atempted at getting an alchemiracle. I am too scared of wasting my materials so I never did one, I do not know if choosing try your luck does something bad.

that is the problem, I never ever said I atempted at getting an alchemiracle. I am too scared of wasting my materials so I never did one, I do not know if choosing try your luck does something bad.

Save before you try. That way if something bad does happen, you can just shut it off and try again.

I found out that grad day falls at the same time that The Avengers 2 will be in theatres. If that isn't an excuse to go see a comic book superhero movie in a suit, then I don't know what is. Now to find some friends to go with (or maybe even a date)

Save before you try. That way if something bad does happen, you can just shut it off and try again.

The Crack Pot forces you to save when doing an alchemiracle. What I really need is a chart that shows what triggers a square to move on the hoimi table

Edited by Shun 'Kanamee

Yeah, it's not like the DQVC shop where you can restart the game without saving and the items will be back in there.  For the chance at an Alchemiracle there's a forced save to continue.

I thought it was just spells or heal spells that advance the hoimi table.  If you think it's the "Try your luck" that's throwing it off, I would recommend just using the existing recipe from your recipe book.  However that presupposes that you've tried and failed each alchemiracle at least once, and then used a reset stone and started the alchemy cycle over to get to the point where you can try for the alchemiracle again.

Another idea (and this is more time-consuming) is if you have an NDS Adaptor Plus, you can make a copy of your save file.  Then try for the alchemiracle.  If you don't get it, then reload the old save file back into your game, and try again.

Edited by Liamland

Congrats!

The Simpsons marathon is on at work.  We just started Season 2.

I also have some Simpsons episodes that I loaded recently, playing on my iPad's video player, so I'm watching The Simpsons while watching The Simpsons.  I wonder if the viewership will totally tank at some point after the 8th season airs.  Also, who is staying up for several days watching all these episodes, without sleeping?  Did anyone quit their jobs for this marathon?

I've been watching the Simpsons marathon all day, that is, except for the space of time I had work. I own every DVD up to this point but I still like to watch it in reruns. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, FOX doesn't air older episodes, just recent ones. I think it might have something to do with licensing?

I've already bookmarked 7:30 PM on Friday for Mr. Plow. Not that it matters because I'll probably watching all of season four tomorrow to begin with. Undisputed best season, just beating out season six.

I am going to make 5 agates of evolution for the Seraph's Robe and a hypernova sword, I am going to have to fight Baramos at least 5 times and fight Mudo 4 times. Well they arent hard at least

A couple of my new coworkers (and new friends) realized I've never had a girlfriend today. They said they're going to try and hook me up with another of our new coworkers. (I don't know if I should take them seriously, but I'm going to anyways.) I'm sorry for the following statement if it offends someone, but: She just happens to be the hottest woman I've ever seen! (I'm not trying to objectify her or anything, but it's true!) And she's nice, too, though I hardly know her at all yet.

I also kinda bar-hopped today. I went straight from work (a brewery/restaurant - though it's not open yet) to a nearby arcade, which was also a bar. So... yeah. No alcohol though, obviously! (I got ~2.5 years until then, but I don't plan on drinking anyways because there's a family history of alcoholics of the males on my mom's side of the family. If I don't drink once, I can't get addicted, though!)

A couple of my new coworkers (and new friends) realized I've never had a girlfriend today. They said they're going to try and hook me up with another of our new coworkers. (I don't know if I should take them seriously, but I'm going to anyways.) I'm sorry for the following statement if it offends someone, but: She just happens to be the hottest woman I've ever seen! (I'm not trying to objectify her or anything, but it's true!) And she's nice, too, though I hardly know her at all yet.

Congratulations... buuuuuuuuut I can't allow you to defeat me in getting a girlfriend first (I do wish you luck though)

Agghh, I wanted to use a good movie villian quote but couldn't think of one that would work in this situation. Either way:

I SHALL DATE FIRST! MWAHAHAHA!

(Good luck to you too though, lol.)

While it's really common for people to meet through work, tread lightly. Some places are hardcore about relationships between coworkers as personal troubles can spill out over at the office (or wherever it is you conduct your business) and have an affect on work. Especially in the case of two people being set up by their coworkers seeing as they have a limited understanding of who both of you are as people and will just set you up with each other anyways.

While it's really common for people to meet through work, tread lightly. Some places are hardcore about relationships between coworkers as personal troubles can spill out over at the office (or wherever it is you conduct your business) and have an affect on work. Especially in the case of two people being set up by their coworkers seeing as they have a limited understanding of who both of you are as people and will just set you up with each other anyways.

Yeah I've been worried about this. So I'm going to take it slow. Really, to start, my idea was to just set up some event that a bunch of us could do together. No actual dating for a long time. (so demo might actually beat me to it, lol).

Congratulations... buuuuuuuuut I can't allow you to defeat me in getting a girlfriend first (I do wish you luck though)

I SHALL DATE FIRST! MWAHAHAHA!

(Good luck to you too though, lol.)

Yeah, good luck to you both, but I shall be the one who is victorious  :thumbsup:

I have my eyes set on cute and smart girl I met in my Japanese class during summer. She is from China, and I find her accent... very appealing, haha.

• Upvote 1

"Eww, clothes" - Saigan, 2014, during DW2 marathon livestream.

Always been my motto.
Had you run a nudist 5k (like I have) before, you might find yourself paraphrasing Saigan.

"Ewww! Clothes! "

For those of you unlucky in love, I hope you find some luck! I hadn't really even "dated" in 10 years when I went online and it actually was fun meeting a lot of new people (despite half of them being no one I was interested in). Good luck & have fun!

My work started this week and I'm already at a crossroad. My teaching time has basically been cut to 35 minute blocks. For elementary math. Ugh. I reworked the schedule yesterday to make it 50 minutes blocks. My admin said good job, but if my team doesn't want to, we're not doing it. I was puzzled. It's something for the good of 90 kids, but if one older lady doesn't get her afternoon break, apparently were not changing. Double Ugh!

Edited by Plattym3

Good luck to you all.  I've tried to stay away from office romance, my entire life, which is tough because for 6 years I worked for MTV, and that place is like 75% young, attractive women.  But I've also see that go very wrong.  People break up or cheat on each other and then it's a very public and awkward break-up, and the two people are still expected to work together.  That's ultimately what I've tried to avoid: emotional drama that screws with my job (or a girl's job.)

But again that's mainly for office work.  Feel out the situation.  If it's a college campus job or a job where you're not frequently working directly with the person, it might be different.

• Woodus changed the title to What's New With You?