• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YangustheLegendaryBandit

• eal

• Democrobot

• Plattym3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On my way home I spotted three big dogs. They'd gotten out of their yard and were going on a grand adventure. Didn't want them to get lost or hurt, so I corralled them at a park and loaded them into m

Happy Halloween everyone. Went to a small costume party dressed as Yoda and won a prize too. As tradition, I have to enjoy something Edgar Allen Poe related and wanted to share it here. Hope ever

Technically I graduated in January from my college in London. But the diploma took forever to arrive. So I did a whole phitoshoot today of the mail arriving/my graduation. Did the program online so I

Posted Images

Yeah, they'll probably look something like this:

"CENSORSHIPPPPPPPPPPP.

OH MY GOD I'M SO MAD ABOUT CENSORSHIP I COULD JUST SMACK SOMEONE."

Or

"What's this about censorship! Which pixel got censored?!

I'm outraged!"

(This post has been brought to you by the magic of GameFAQs.)

People's issue is it distracts from the gameplay. I honestly don't care, I'm not much into fighting games m'self. Team Ninja said they wanted to move away from the sexuality anyways.

http://www.vg247.com/2012/02/15/dead-or-alive-5s-women-to-be-more-realistic-high-class/

Probably the boob physics, which are unrealistic and run on their own engine.

The physics of boobs gets your engine running or the engine runs the boobs? I'm confused by the context and grammar.
Ironically, it's call the soft engine.
If you're complaining that the boob physics distract from gameplay in a Dead or Alive game, then you're playing the wrong game.

Not that I've really played the series. One of my ex girlfriends used to play it religiously.

Sent from my Nexus 6

Not that I've really played the series. One of my ex girlfriends used to play it religiously.

Must've been for Ryu Hayabusa. The guy is one hell of a ninja, after all.

Well, I mean, how can you be playing a game wrong if that's how they designed it? Including the hundreds of dollars of sexy costume DLC and the ability to change what kind of boob physics you want the game to conform to.

Well, I mean, how can you be playing a game wrong if that's how they designed it? Including the hundreds of dollars of sexy costume DLC and the ability to change what kind of boob physics you want the game to conform to.

That's what I meant. If you don't like Dead or Alive then don't play it. Don't boycott its existence.

Sent from my Nexus 6

• Upvote 1

I read up on this boycott. Seems like people are pointing fingers at others when it was Tecmo Koei themselves who chose not to publish it.

The only articles I've found regarding the boycott are outlets complaining about "SJWs" boycotting it and nothing actually written by the "SJWs" that are supposedly boycotting it.

Edited by eal

I read up on this boycott. Seems like people are pointing fingers at others when it was Tecmo Koei themselves who chose not to publish it.

The only articles I've found regarding the boycott are outlets complaining about "SJWs" boycotting it and nothing actually written by the "SJWs" that are supposedly boycotting it.

Koei Tecmo literally said it was due to a boycott on Twitter.

Sent from my Nexus 6

No, there exact statement, word for word, broken English and all, was, "Do you know how many issues happening in video game industry with regard to how to treat female in video game industry? We do not want to talk those things here. But certainly we have gone through in last year or two to our decision. Thank you."

I'm at my parents' friends' house. One of them was a teacher at my high school and the others I don't know very well. I'm incredibly uncomfortable and I'm bored out of my mind. Plus, right before we left home I believe I made a major breakthrough with my Fortune Street Special translation patch, but didn't have time to test it. Instead of working on that, I have to listen to a bunch of old, high school football coaches watch and comment on college football - and I am already sick of football to begin with.

Edited by Erdrick The Hero

I am already sick of football to begin with.

Try living in the South.

Sent from my Nexus 6

Oh and, Eal, I must have been thinking of a different tweet. The one I read was incredibly specific...and was even bordering on unprofessional with the usage of the term 'SJW'. Not that I think that term is a dirty word as such...just a bit uncouth coming from a business.

Sent from my SM-T530NN using Tapatalk

That would be Play-Asia's tweet. They're the ones reaping the benefits of this situation. They said it wasn't coming over because of "SJW nonsense." They linked the Asia-territory version of the game with English subtitles in a later tweet and patted themselves on the back for a sudden bloat in followers and even got the whole thing on Breitbart's website. When someone called them out for the unprofessional nature of their tweet and said that someone was gonna get fired, their response was "lol no." One could argue that they created a fake situation and took advantage of it, preying on people's distaste for "SJWs."

Time to head out for my Black Friday shift (12 AM to 9 AM). I'm starting to regret this decision, but here we go!

I'm deep in the trenches right now. 3 hours in, actually. Not particularly rough. People running in, mostly glowing from being a part of the festivities of Black Friday. I'm approaching 24 hours awake soon so we'll see how this turns out.

• Upvote 1

Things have been fairly quiet here, and so far I'm doing alright on energy. Even when I got here at midnight it was as busy as a regular weekday.

Lots of foreigners though, but I've been working on stock so I've lucked out and gotten to stay in the back. Plus the bonus of getting to listen to my own music while I work is nice.

Only (about) 6 hours to go!

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

I came in as we opened so I got all the Black Friday shoppers at once. It died a few hours ago and I'm sure it's gonna stay that way for another hour or so. Energy wise, the lack of people has sapped me.

Halfway through my shift now, currently on my hour break. I'm beginning to feel exhausted...I can't wait to get some SLEEEEEEEEEEP later...

I am looking forward to this afternoon whenever I wake up though. One of my friends is coming over and we're gonna have a Smash marathon like we always do, so that will be fun.

But right now...ugh...

(Side note: the mall I work at opened at 6 PM Thanksgiving day, but even when the doors opened the employees here before me said it was just as slow then as when I came in. Not sure what that's about.)

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

Same here. 9 o'clock can't get here soon enough...

I'M FREE!

• Upvote 1

By the last hour and a half I asked to go home since I was legitimately about to drop. They kinda ignored me and I just went, "fine, let's see what happens when I die in a car accident." They seemed to have forgot that while an hour and a half isn't a long time, I still need to drive home.

That sucks eal, when I worked retail, I had a boss that would ignore requests to go home, even if the employee was on the floor in pain. I had a migraine so bad once that I had to keep an eye closed to not be in excruciating pain, and he told me to just tough it out and made me work the last 4 hours of my shift. I called out the next day. 

That's the one upside to working grocery retail, we don't have Black Friday sales. That makes for a much lower odds of me working on that day(I usually have Fridays off).

• Woodus changed the title to What's New With You?