Yes! I, like Erdrick The Hero, have also joined the [official] League of the Employed! (again, sorta).

Will be working at my College's bookstore starting next week, mostly training prior to the start of the Fall semester. Really convenient, since that means after classes I don't have to travel anywhere else to work. I'll probably be on campus from 9:30am - 7:00pm every week for both school work and work-work.

Now time to start finding a girlfri... I mean a place to rent near my school to avoid the long commutes and just plain focus on college.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YangustheLegendaryBandit

• eal

• Democrobot

• Plattym3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On my way home I spotted three big dogs. They'd gotten out of their yard and were going on a grand adventure. Didn't want them to get lost or hurt, so I corralled them at a park and loaded them into m

I managed to get all prepped for the upcoming Pokemon tournament. Hoping it goes well this time around. Ex and I have been reconnecting. We both admit to making mistakes last time.

The lost dog has come back to town! Wishing you all happy holidays as I finally start playing DQ11S after so long waiting! I have missed this place!

Posted Images

Yes! I, like Erdrick The Hero, have also joined the [official] League of the Employed! (again, sorta).

Will be working at my College's bookstore starting next week, mostly training prior to the start of the Fall semester. Really convenient, since that means after classes I don't have to travel anywhere else to work. I'll probably be on campus from 9:30am - 7:00pm every week for both school work and work-work.

Now time to start finding a girlfri... I mean a place to rent near my school to avoid the long commutes and just plain focus on college.

College? Is that what we call those things with breasts, hair, and female reproductive parts that bear resemblance to what we call a 'man'?  :tounge2:

Demo, you are the only ones that thinks that female reproductive organs resemble a man...

• Upvote 1

Demo, you are the only ones that thinks that female reproductive organs resemble a man...

I set myself up for that one. So, to that, I say:

1618483_10201336216687008_83478502266931

Find a girlfriend. Rent an apartment. Don't mix up the verbs and objects there, no need to get desperate.

Congratulations on your job and school starting! The best years are ahead of you!

I'm torn between what to be for Halloween. I'm thinking either Star-Lord or a Shy Guy. (wow my life is uneventful right now)

I've been thinking of costumes too. My wife and went as movie theater employees and dressed my 2 month old son as a box of popcorn. Gotta think of a 3 person outfit like that again, this time with a toddler. My school has a huge parade and party that day, so gotta go big!

I've been thinking of costumes too. My wife and went as movie theater employees and dressed my 2 month old son as a box of popcorn. Gotta think of a 3 person outfit like that again, this time with a toddler. My school has a huge parade and party that day, so gotta go big!

I'll suggest Jon, Liz and Garfield, like in the comics. Or Mario, Peach, and Baby Mario. Or if you're a Blue's Clues kind of guy, go as Salt, Pepper, and Paprika.

Haven't gotten into Blues Clues yet. My son just this past week started showing more than a passing interest in TV. Guess that's a good thing, but we've not watched anything other than some sing alongs yet.

Haven't gotten into Blues Clues yet. My son just this past week started showing more than a passing interest in TV. Guess that's a good thing, but we've not watched anything other than some sing alongs yet.

I remember when being at the age of your son, when I watched Loony Toons, Teen Titans, and Simpsons, yeah did not end well

Edited by Shun 'Kanamee

As a toddler I didn't really watch TV, but I played "That game where you drive grandpa's truck around on the grass" otherwise known as Dragon Warrior on the NES. (I've been legally blind in my left eye, as well as colorblind, my whole life. Add that to the overactive imagination of a 2 year old boy, and blurry pixelated graphics, and you get some weird, weird crap going on.)

What's even weirder is that if I played the game in NESticle at the same age, I could tell it was an RPG (though I didn't know they were called that at the time), so I guess it was really my TV that looked like sheeet.

Edited by Erdrick The Hero

Don't watch the new crap. The old Blues Clues are all that are really worth watching. (We sat right down, we figured it out. What those clues were all about. Grandma set up our treasure hunt.)

I remember reluctantly having to watch Blue's Clues after getting banned from looney toons :(

How do you get banned from Looney Toons?

I remember reluctantly having to watch Blue's Clues after getting banned from looney toons :(

My favorite episode was the one where sylvester tried to commit suicide because he was distressed in that haunted house with killer rats, my mom saw that = dora and barney and other nick jr. stuff. 

Oh something else, I am not the type of person who can tolerate baby and toddler shows. I have anger and patience issues. So maybe I see things differently, but how do you watch something like Diego and Barney?

Edited by Shun 'Kanamee

My favorite episode was the one where sylvester tried to commit suicide because he was distressed in that haunted house with killer rats, my mom saw that = dora and barney and other nick jr. stuff. 

Oh something else, I am not the type of person who can tolerate baby and toddler shows. I have anger and patience issues. So maybe I see things differently, but how do you watch something like Diego and Barney?

You don't. You wear a cross around your neck and stay far, far away from the television.

Some comedian asked, "Who thinks Dora The Explorer rhymes? A Kennedy?" ...Speaking of Kennedys, they were annoying, "Er-ah jibbah jibbah jibbah jabbah." Eugh, and people make fun of Texas...

Went to the Rifftrax Live for Godzilla 98 tonight. It was fantastic! The night before, I went to a Monty Python and the Holy Grail quote-along at the Alamo Drafthouse. We got coconut halves to clop along with.

Speaking of Kennedys, they were annoying, "Er-ah jibbah jibbah jibbah jabbah." Eugh, and people make fun of Texas....

Hey! As a resident of Massachusetts I take offense. The Kennedys were a national treasure. I say "were," of course, because this new crop of Kennedys is a disappointment. I mean, Taylor Swift? Really?

Pearl Jam has a song called Brain of JFK (shortened to Brain of J for the album Yield, most likely trying not to draw attention.)

In the movie Bubba Ho Tep, starring Bruce Campbell, Ozzie Davis plays a wheel-chair-bound, elderly African American man in a nursing home, who thinks he's JFK, with a conspiracy story for how he came to survive the "assassination attempt."

JFK was a mutant.

Yesterday I finally got to use my tablet with W-Fi. It felt a bit weird, but I think I got the hang of it.

• Woodus changed the title to What's New With You?