What's New With You?

Don't blame the son for the sins of the father. You can't expect him to answer for his parents' actions.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

Thanks. Granted, I was pissed, and under different circumstances I would have put her outside. But last night I originally planned on locking her in the bathroom until morning, at least if she made a mess in there it'd be easier to clean up. But dad didn't want to hear her crying all night long, do outside she went. It was his idea to bring the cat inside in the first place, so I figured he thought by that time the that had passed.

Maybe they need a Snickers. People can get a little tense when they're hungry.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

Tensions running high today apparently.

Yeah, I tend to get that way when people are lazy, selfish, and cruel.

• Upvote 1

Dancing All Night has a really broken song clearing system. I was playing a song on the hardest difficulty and I had an unbroken combo string for 595 of 735 notes, broke my previous record by about 3,000,000 points, but because I fumbled the ball at the last 100 notes, I didn't clear the song and my new record didn't count. I only missed a few notes in those last 100 too.

• Upvote 1

The more paranoid I am, the less sleep I get. The less sleep I get, the more paranoid I am. It's a cycle.

Production on wallets is starting to take off. Maybe I can still get this project to work and pass.

I also have 1 more midterm coming up this week.

Halloween was low-key. Couple friends came over and we ate pizza, junk food, and played video games all afternoon.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Today was a good day. I finally got DQVIII 3DS (great port so far - even if it is in Japanese)! I just entered Jessica's house for the first time.

But even better... I got to see the neighbor girl today! She's been very busy, and hasn't been answering her phone. She's been stressed out over work and school (she's been dealing with extremely stupid new hires at work, and she's had midterms the past week), which explains why she hasn't answered her phone (she gets very introverted when she's stressed). She won't have time to hang out this week, but she wants to see me on the one night she's got free next week (Thursday)! It seems I've been paranoid over nothing.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Today was a good day. I finally got DQVIII 3DS (great port so far - even if it is in Japanese)! I just entered Jessica's house for the first time.

But even better... I got to see the neighbor girl today! She's been very busy, and hasn't been answering her phone. She's been stressed out over work and school (she's been dealing with extremely stupid new hires at work, and she's had midterms the past week), which explains why she hasn't answered her phone (she gets very introverted when she's stressed). She won't have time to hang out this week, but she wants to see me on the one night she's got free next week (Thursday)! It seems I've been paranoid over nothing.

Here's some dating tips:

1. Decide on a location (something lowkey, like a casual dinner)

2. Walk her to her door after the date

3. Unhinge your jaw and swallow her whole

4. Profit

Here's some dating tips:

4. Profit

Admittedly, I have no experience on the subject, but I'm pretty sure that's not what women mean when they want you to eat them... Also, you should probably wait until you're indoors to do that.

• Upvote 1

Here's some dating tips:

4. Profit

Admittedly, I have no experience on the subject, but I'm pretty sure that's not what women mean when they want you to eat them... Also, you should probably wait until you're indoors to do that.
It doesn't *have* to be indoors. Although it's a lot easier if you have the room to be in the proper position.

• Upvote 1

Time to deprive myself of sleep for a week so I can pass my exams :|

fun fun fun

Oh god. This reminds me of the time that I overslept and missed my final because I stayed up late studying for it. What f$*&ing killed me about that is that I KNEW the material. I crammed it all in the night before and then didn't even get to vomit it out onto the paper the next day. I just had to flush it.

That kind of broke my spirit. The rest of the week I alternated between being angry at myself and just utterly depressed.

Found the a"Mii"bo trio at Toys R Us. They literally had a table full of them, sitting right there in front of the video game section. Also they had Bowser Jr. and Little Mac. I'm so happy I found Little Mac.

Also the one time Twitter has been useful for me since getting it provided me with a coupon for my purchase. Me gusta.

I'm glad all my finals and midterms have become papers to write. SOOOOOOOO much better than having to study.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

All the neighbor girl's midterms have consisted of papers AND tests. It's effing crazy. And it takes away all her time off work.

Feeling a bit peeved. My Grandmother has been having problems with her car sometimes it won't go into park causing the car to not be able to start without  doing a manual override. Well she took the car to the garage today to have it checked out and all they evidently did was get in the car and took it to the lower gear and then put it into park. They said they could not reproduce the issue. They didn't even really check anything out to make sure that nothing really did need replaced.

Time to deprive myself of sleep for a week so I can pass my exams :|

fun fun fun

Oh god. This reminds me of the time that I overslept and missed my final because I stayed up late studying for it. What f$*&ing killed me about that is that I KNEW the material. I crammed it all in the night before and then didn't even get to vomit it out onto the paper the next day. I just had to flush it.

That kind of broke my spirit. The rest of the week I alternated between being angry at myself and just utterly depressed.

Funny you say that, that almost happened to me today :/

luckily I told my brother I had an exam the day before, so he woke me up about 45 minutes before it, which was just enough time to get ready and go get a taxi there(RIP $25). I did fairly well I think, except for one question. Of course it was one of the only things I didn't go over.

Edited by Amos

I'm trying to sleep

I lost count of sheep

My mind's racing faster every minute

While I'm up, check this out:

npm0zn.jpg

I did my best to "restore" it from the only scan I could find online (the scanner built into my printer doesn't work with my computer because crap drivers):

e7kx1y.jpg

It's not perfect - but I think I did a decent job. What do you guys think?

• Upvote 1

Tried to bid low on a house yesterday. Didn't even get hold of the selling agent. They never called back.

New house went up. For sale today. Headed out there now. All updated and new roof and AC! We're headed out with our realtor and a signed contract in hand it looks so good. Local business owner did it up nice to sell. We can even afford it! Now to see how it is for real...

A year from now, ask me if I'm still stuck in the mailroom at my job. If I say yes, then please instruct me to commit suicide.

Tried to bid low on a house yesterday. Didn't even get hold of the selling agent. They never called back.

New house went up. For sale today. Headed out there now. All updated and new roof and AC! We're headed out with our realtor and a signed contract in hand it looks so good. Local business owner did it up nice to sell. We can even afford it! Now to see how it is for real...

Good luck man!

AC's gotta be standard for Florida, I would hope.

• Woodus changed the title to What's New With You?